TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

23 hours ago, Lagie said:

One of my dragons will have to be named Dorian.

Same here, Lagie! Gotta name one of them after this storm. alot

@Lagie, you and @Syiren are both getting dragons named after you in honor of making it safely through Dorian, I'm glad you're both alright. The photos coming out of the Bahamas have been horrifying. I know it hasn't hit Florida yet, but it should soon (hopefully remaining as a downgraded Category 4 when it does).

I managed to get four of the "water glistening" eggs and one pygmy, I can already tell which will be hardest to find. Keep hunting, everyone, don't give up! I'm having the best luck at the 5-minute drops.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Aww you're sweet @purpledragonclaw I'm honored. The storm is still tearing away at the Bahamas. they need that thing to move away from them. :(

As for the new eggs, the pygmy's are definitely more tricky to get. I'm surprised I got two when I did.  

I'm now at the "I know clicking TJ's hatchies won't make them grow up any faster but I still check them every couple of hours"-stage. 😫😂

I'm very fond of the color schemes. 💕

I really do like it when the males and females have a different appearance. It allows more diverse breeding patterns. Love my Pygmies 😊

For anyone having trouble getting them, I just locked myself in two 5 minute drops. They are mixing in but not hard to catch right now. 

On 9/2/2019 at 10:05 AM, Suzumiya said:

Did it this drop. Got one SINII KRAI EGG. OMG. Still not a new egg, because they're already mixing! UGH! Frustrating release! XD

Check you messages🤗

I really, really like the pearlescent tones of the bigger breed. Hope they stick when it grows up.

The pygmy is nice too, although the shadng feels kind of... flat to me? I think it would benefit from a little bit more contrast.

12 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

@Lagie, you and @Syiren are both getting dragons named after you in honor of making it safely through Dorian, I'm glad you're both alright. The photos coming out of the Bahamas have been horrifying. I know it hasn't hit Florida yet, but it should soon (hopefully remaining as a downgraded Category 4 when it does).

I managed to get four of the "water glistening" eggs and one pygmy, I can already tell which will be hardest to find. Keep hunting, everyone, don't give up! I'm having the best luck at the 5-minute drops.

Aww thank you. That's sweet.

Got my last two this morning, on a five-minute drop no less.

You skipped August! (Which is my bday month by the way) what about the dragons for August?  Seems like I’m the only one to point this out...

1 hour ago, Scarlet_claw said:

You skipped August! (Which is my bday month by the way) what about the dragons for August?  Seems like I’m the only one to point this out...

TJ does non-holiday releases at random. There is no set schedule (even if we like to think there is).

Edited by Jazeki

7 hours ago, blah said:

I'm now at the "I know clicking TJ's hatchies won't make them grow up any faster but I still check them every couple of hours"-stage. 😫😂

I'm very fond of the color schemes. 💕

Very familiar with that stage, lol! Especially when I wake up in the morning, I'm always a bit excited to check because my brain insists that somehow they must've grown up by now!

1 hour ago, Aalbiel said:

Egg freezing when?

Yeeeeesssss! I've wanted egg-freezing forever, but especially in the past year or two the releases have had more and more beautiful eggs.

I love them all! Can't wait for grow-up time. I'm so happy we're getting more and more pygmies, and this one looks to have a more sharp/dinosaur-ish head, which I'm in love with. Time please pass faster!

I keep mis-clicking on the shimmering ones when I am trying to get the pygmy. Then after I'm locked with them I get the "overburdened" message when I actually do click on a pygmy, so I would have had it if I could stay away from the others. :( Has happened three times today.

I'm just missing one all caps pygmy, then the rest of my goals will be easy to get once I get more space. Less than a day for adult sprites, yay!!

Got 4 "shimmering" eggs and 2 pygmies! I'm really looking forward to seeing the adults tomorrow. Both sprites look so pretty!

These look great so far, excited to see adults.

I want to see the adults so bad! *pokes TJ's babies with a stick* Come on little guys, I'll give you tons of Shrimp and Fish.

8 hours ago, Jazeki said:

TJ does non-holiday releases at random. There is no set schedule (even if we like to think there is).

Oh... I thought new dragons were released monthly...