TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

TEN HOURS. Not one egg. How are you guys doing this!?

Very, very quickly. XD 

Seriously, though: Go to the coast, wait until a couple of seconds before the 5-minute-drop, refresh like mad while keeping your pointer on the rightmost egg and click whenever the page is loaded while simultaneously holding CTRL (to open in this in a new tab). Rinse, repeat. Once the drop is gone, look at what you got. (Not before, or the drop is over before you've checked for more than 2-3 eggs.)

Just now, olympe said:

Very, very quickly. XD 

Seriously, though: Go to the coast, wait until a couple of seconds before the 5-minute-drop, refresh like mad while keeping your pointer on the rightmost egg and click whenever the page is loaded while simultaneously holding CTRL (to open in this in a new tab). Rinse, repeat. Once the drop is gone, look at what you got. (Not before, or the drop is over before you've checked for more than 2-3 eggs.)

Did it this drop. Got one SINII KRAI EGG. OMG. Still not a new egg, because they're already mixing! UGH! Frustrating release! XD

The new hatchie sprites are interesting! I wonder what they will look like as adults? How long before we get to see the adult sprites?

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

TEN HOURS. Not one egg. How are you guys doing this!?

I did it on my phone, I don’t know why but it seems to work better and faster for me!

51 minutes ago, user560 said:

I did it on my phone, I don’t know why but it seems to work better and faster for me!

I have better luck on my phone, too. One key is to start tapping before the egg image actually shows up on the screen (unless other eggs are mixing in). Taptaptaptaptap

Super excited about these new dragons! I'm not normally a fan of pink dragons but the shading on these intrigues me. Congrats to Mewtie and Marri and thanks to TJ for this new release!

1 hour ago, user560 said:

I also caught mine on my phone. It did take about 8 hours though. And I had the best luck around 7-8pm cave time.

First shot this AM, top of the hour release and I got my two Striped Eggs...  YAY!!!

Thank you TJ and Spriters...  Will try for at least one more of each today...

1 hour ago, Velvet_paw said:

Super excited about these new dragons! I'm not normally a fan of pink dragons but the shading on these intrigues me. Congrats to Mewtie and Marri and thanks to TJ for this new release!

Hey thank you and you're welcome.

54 minutes ago, cbussiere said:

Two pink coastal dragons with bad tempers? Interesting release theme. XD

I mean at this point who isn't grumpy? XD

2 hours ago, Twimm said:

I wonder what they will look like as adults?

I'm feeling like "pink" is a safe bet.

9 minutes ago, deja said:

What are the descriptions?? I keep clicking on old eggs🙈

Water glistens on this egg’s shimmering shell.

This tiny egg is striped and feels coarse.

So... working to not be egg-locked, I accidentally kill the only pinkie I stole! *sobs* I'm so sad and I can't get any other ones atm. :(

I don't know if it was intentional or not, but the 'regular' stage-2 hatchie looks like it's practicing flying, the way it's feet seem to be dangling a bit, it's trying out its new wings! I totally love that and now I'm hoping these will be common so I can build a little hatchling army (though I'm not used to waiting until stage-2 to freeze, ugh).

3 hours ago, cbussiere said:

Two pink coastal dragons with bad tempers? Interesting release theme. XD

Sounds like they're reacting to Hurricane Dorian. Ironic yet perfect timing. lmao!

Seriously, I love these guys. The artists in this cave never cease to amaze me. Thanks to both of them and to TJ for this release. ^_^

4 hours ago, Laura-Borealis said:

I have better luck on my phone, too. One key is to start tapping before the egg image actually shows up on the screen (unless other eggs are mixing in). Taptaptaptaptap

Yes exactly!! I just keep tapping and it  works great 😊

I'd recommend to refresh the page

Then, once the first wave of eggs come in do not grab anything - instead refresh again and grab the second wave. Hopefully a few people would be on the page where it says the egg has already been taken from the first wave, and so there might be less people catching the second or third wave of eggs

This worked for me at least 0,0 I've got 2 of each egg

Edited by Iamartistic2

I managed to get 2 pygmies and 1 of the other plus a water walker. Not bad considering I still don't have a cb rift.... XD haven't been this early in a while. They're so pink! I can't wait to see what they are all grown up!

9 hours ago, Sarjis said:

Which are the Mewtie? 

The non-pygmies. Hatchies and adults have artist credits at the bottom of the page :D 

Aw. I could only get one egg before the mass drop ended.

How am I going to get the other one now?

Oh well. At least I have one

I thought the pastel dragon egg looked like Mewtie's work. Lokking great.

And hurrah for finally having pink pygmies!

Whew...yesterday I was only able to get one. Now after that 9:00 drop, I was able to get 2 pairs of the pygmies (4 eggs) and 2 of the water glistening ones. Just need one more Water Glistening egg

I had a few eggs I was holding hatch, and the last two I caught were super easy.  I was surprised.  Now I have four of the shimmering and three of the pygmie.  Just need one last egg to hatch and I can get the last pygmie I need.

Got my eggies! ^_^ The hatchlings are adorable for both breeds, and I love the descriptions! XD Thank you, TJ, artists, concept creators, and everyone involved. ^_^