TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

Okay, these puns were Tercorny to not jump on the bandwagon this time. Many of my new name-holders are being put to good use. Thusfar I have:

Tercornball

Tercorn Pops

Tercorn Puffs

Tercorn Nuts

High-Fructose Tercorn Syrup

Halloween Candy Tercorn

and

Tercorn Concert B)

*shakes fist at whoever took "Tercornucopia", now I have to hyphenate it*

Wow these dragons are BEAUTIFUL! I absolutely love them both so much! Their color kind of reminds me of cotton candy though and now I’m craving to try some lol. Anyway I’m always happy for more aquatic bbs. Overall 10/10 release, I love them and I love the artists, thank you all for your time and effort! :wub: 

I am seriously going to start hoarding the Tercorns, they are gorgeous! I wonder how they'd look with Almeralds, another Worm dragon I like to hoard.

ETA: Oh no, the Tercorns have wings! I'll have to think of something else, or see what others come up with!

Edited by purpledragonclaw

2 hours ago, Spiteful_Crow said:

Okay, these puns were Tercorny to not jump on the bandwagon this time. Many of my new name-holders are being put to good use. Thusfar I have:

*shakes fist at whoever took "Tercornucopia", now I have to hyphenate it*

Sorry (not sorry).  It was the first name I grabbed.

I was surprised to get Poppa Corn and even more so to get Corn Pone.

3 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

ETA: Oh no, the Tercorns have wings! I'll have to think of something else, or see what others come up with!

They do! But their Encyclopedia listing says "Wingless". Does it not count because it's small-ish - vestigial or some such?

1 hour ago, schmupti said:

They do! But their Encyclopedia listing says "Wingless". Does it not count because it's small-ish - vestigial or some such?

Since they're there, I count them as wings, even if they don't work as such. 

Thanks to TJ and spriters who worked on this end of summer release. It is greatly appreciated, now and in the past and future.

I had been watching for the August release and when September's dropped and I got about 12 hours late start and was a bit panicky on not getting either one but I got one of each back to back with using my phone no less....LOL.

1 hour ago, PrairieStead said:

Thanks to TJ and spriters who worked on this end of summer release. It is greatly appreciated, now and in the past and future.

Totally laughed at 'end of summer release', where I am we will still have temps over 100 for at least another month.

But yes, THANK YOU to everyone involved in getting this release out! I love both breeds, but I'm still just over-the-top fascinated by the Tercorn adults. (I want to cuddle a plushie-version so bad!)