TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

I've said it once I'll say it again. Pink is probably my second most favorite color now thanks to this release. And tbh Tercorn is cuter than a cat, how

53 minutes ago, Marrionetta said:

I hear Mewtie’s new breed gets sick at picnics. It’s probably allergic tercorn.

Expertly punned, my friend!

8 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I love the Triceratops Unicorn Axolotls.  :wub: 

Can we rename the Tercorns that? The name is so incredibly fitting. :wub: 

13 hours ago, Mewtie said:

If the sprites of the S1 hatchling and adult are slightly familiar-looking to anyone, that's possibly right. These are the updated Frill-Gill Dragons, my axolotl-inspired Dragon Request from about five years ago. After their rejection I decided to attempt a substantial update, and over the span of multiple years they changed immensely. While the S2 hatchling sprite is a new one, the sprites of the S1 hatchling and adult are direct updates from my old sprites.

Ah, that explains it. There was that vague sense of recognition, but not enough to actually put a finger on it! Any way, good for you to keep working on it, the result is awesome!

They look great.The pose of the female Pygmy is great i can hear her. I would not hold my fingers near those Pygmies without gloves which protect them against tiny teeth.

27 minutes ago, Tigerkralle said:

They look great.The pose of the female Pygmy is great i can hear her. I would not hold my fingers near those Pygmies without gloves which protect them against tiny teeth.

No gloves can save you

I love ALL OF THEM!

The Tercorns are goregeous! And the Coral Pygmies have such personality!

I love them all!

I want plushies.

---- 

Breeding!

Edited by Shokomon

They're both quite lovely. Eastern dragons rule (I prefer Western) and the colors and poses are amazing.

I wish DC and MS had bigger sprites, though, because so much beautiful detail is microscopic.

I hope I can snag a few, been lazy and missed out on most of the past few years releases ^^

Such gorgeous dragons though!

'raises hand'

I join the army of 'got a new favorit dragon'-People. I absolutely L O V E the Tercorn. 😍

2 hours ago, Shokomon said:

I want plushies.

---- 

I said that exact thing to my mom last night while trying to explain why I was so squeal-y over the Tercorns! They look so squishable, like they'd make an awesome plushie.

I love how both species were hatchies with attitudes and grumpy, and while one came around as an adult to become friendly, helping and gentle...the other one got worse and transformed into a Coral Chihuahua picking fights with the ground XD

There are only 2 types of people (I mean, dragons) in this world, and I'm afraid I'm the latter XD

19 minutes ago, camelia2 said:

I love how both species were hatchies with attitudes and grumpy, and while one came around as an adult to become friendly, helping and gentle...the other one got worse and transformed into a Coral Chihuahua picking fights with the ground XD

There are only 2 types of people (I mean, dragons) in this world, and I'm afraid I'm the latter XD

Oooh good observation! I want to be friendly and helpful, but can bite when necessary...

I don't think the Tercorn changed all that much either. They where always both helpful and sulky (barring the eggs of course...Because eggs can't sulk).

3 hours ago, camelia2 said:

a Coral Chihuahua picking fights with the ground 

XD I love that characterization of them.

I have the name “Tercorn on the Cob” and you are ALL jealous.

29 minutes ago, Pixxelation said:

I tried that and it was taken...now I know why. I have Tercornbread

Edited by Imzadi

5 hours ago, camelia2 said:

Coral Chihuahua picking fights with the ground XD

:lol: That's an awesome description!

4 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

I don't think the Tercorn changed all that much either. They where always both helpful and sulky (barring the eggs of course...Because eggs can't sulk).

Are you suuuuure about that? *imagination flies away with 'sulky eggs' idea!*

1 hour ago, Pixxelation said:

Wow, that actually is..amazing.. Why didn't I think of that?

1 hour ago, Pixxelation said:

Dang.

Truth.

18 hours ago, Marrionetta said:

I hear Mewtie’s new breed gets sick at picnics. It’s probably allergic tercorn.

That joke was tercorny for me. :^)

5 hours ago, Pixxelation said:

I have Tercorny Joke and Tercorned Beef.

The Corals make me think of tiny glaucus atlanticus dropped in a vat of pink paint. Small, beautiful, live near coral and DO  NOT TOUCH OR YE SHALL PERISH. XD Although, how do they pack a punch, exactly? Venom, stinging cells, SHEER RAGE?

The Tercornsssssssssssssss! Beautiful perfect shimmering dragon mermaid unicorns. <333 Lore-wise they make me think of the traditional eastern dragon, benevolent but enamored of confusing rituals which, if disrespected, mean they shall SHUN YOU FOREVER. XD I remember when these guys were frill-gills and that version was super cute as well! Mewtie, you're fast becoming my favorite DC artist, everything you make is so detailed and gorgeous and SOFTLY SQUISHABLE. ❤️ 

The "normal" dergs are my favorites, but I am amused by the pygmy descriptions. Just picture pygmies punching everything.

PUNCH A FISH SHARK IN THE FACE!

(Props if you get that without looking it up.)