TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

Thanks for the release; they look lovely/ I haven’t been able to grab a single egg so far. Not one. I use mobile, no mouse. Will keep trying... 

I think the reason it’s harder this time is because there are two new eggs and they are all both only in one biome. 

4 minutes ago, quinney said:

...still trying to get that last pygmy...

Crikey, I'm still trying to get the first one of either egg. LOL.  🥴

Stuffed myself with three pygmies and two shimmers.

The pygmie's hatchie description is GOLD: "It bites and headbutts when bothered."

That's me! 😂

31 minutes ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Watch out... Someone is providing unwanted 'help' again! Just had to hide my scroll & remove my dragons from numerous click sites.

This always happens to people posting in new release threads, doesn't it? I hid my scroll about an hour ago, just to be safe. My eggs still have zero stats.

48 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

So, uh, is anyone else thinking 'omg same!' with both hatchling descriptions?

Pygmy: It bites and headbutts when bothered.

Regular:  While most often helpful, it easily gets upset and sulky.

Like, I'm not a huge meme-user, but this really feels like all that stuff I see where people are like joking 'omg I feel so attacked!' and 'same!' and everything. Anyone else? Just me? ^_^

I relate to the regular hatchie's description on  such a personal level!

Luckily I managed to snag one regular egg so far. I tried the tip of aiming for the rightmost egg and it worked. I'll try for a pygmy egg and then give it a rest so others can catch one.

Since the new eggs are beach eggs they can be dropped in the Desert biome also because the Desert is really a giant beach, it just doesn't have an ocean.

14 minutes ago, Neomorph said:

I relate to the regular hatchie's description on  such a personal level!

Luckily I managed to snag one regular egg so far. I tried the tip of aiming for the rightmost egg and it worked. I'll try for a pygmy egg and then give it a rest so others can catch one.

Don't wait with clicking until you manage to parse the description - just click away. Right now, the drops are still pure, as far as I know. So, you'll get a new release either way. If you want the other type, just trade. It's still better than not getting anything at all.

ETA: @StormBirdRising not really because, well, the food options are quite different, climate is much harsher and dryer in the desert, there (usually) is no water nearby...

Edited by olympe

Woohooo! Finally got some of the new eggs :D only the big ones though, so now I'm going pygmy hunting :D

6 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Since the new eggs are beach eggs they can be dropped in the Desert biome also because the Desert is really a giant beach, it just doesn't have an ocean.

That is assuming all beaches and all deserts are the same.  Many deserts are filled with scrub and rocky.  Some beaches are rocky and don't have much sand at all.

6 minutes ago, olympe said:

ETA: @StormBirdRising not really because, well, the food options are quite different, climate is much harsher and dryer in the desert, there (usually) is no water nearby...

Really? I didn't know that. DUUUUUHHHHHHHH. :blink:

25 minutes ago, olympe said:

This always happens to people posting in new release threads, doesn't it? I hid my scroll about an hour ago, just to be safe. My eggs still have zero stats.

Except I hadn't posted in the thread before it happened! Everything has been hidden & I've removed them from everywhere I found...

Whew! That was a tough search but I got all that I want (searched every 5 minutes in between editing ^^;) Amazing how they look together on my scroll . . . so much pink! Not normally a fan of pink but I can't wait to see how these pretties grow up. Again, very happy to see more pygmies! ❤️

Wow, this is rough. I've been able to catch 1 pygmy in the last hour that I've been hunting. I really love the other breed so far, so I'm hoping to eventually get some of those. I'm not looking forward to normal eggs mixing in soon and making this even more of a challenge..

I wish I could catch just one of these new dragons!  Today is my birthday and it would be cool to catch one on my birthday, but so far luck :(

Same here. Just disgusting. Bye.

Edited by walkinslow
forgot sth

These both are so cute but I love pink things!  Congrats to the spriters on both these adorable babies!  I haven’t been able to catch them but have one of each thanks to a generous player. 

This release was a surprise! Thank you, TJ and spriters. Was able to catch one pygmy and two of the other, and I'm stopping for now. Good luck to those still hunting. I will be interested to see these grow up - both hatchies look cute.

What I do not understand is why there are no eggs in any of the biomes???

I caught a Thunder earlier today, kind of forgetting there was a release soon. XD I don't wanna kick it off of my scroll...

I like the non-pygmy ones. The hatchlings kind of remind me of salamanders. 

5 minutes ago, Kkarma said:

What I do not understand is why there are no eggs in any of the biomes???

I had the same question...

Agh. I caught 6 regular eggs, and no pygmy eggs because I was clicking without reading the descriptions. Oh well, hopefully someone will trade with me tomorrow. Both new dragons look really cute in their hatchie forms!