TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

17 hours ago, camelia2 said:

Coral Chihuahua picking fights with the ground XD

Aaannd I've got "Coral Chihuahua" held as a name.

Along with:

Tercorn Harvest

Tercorn Syrup

Pop Tercorn

Sweet Tercorn

Tercorn Starch

Tercorn Meal

Street Tercorn

Tercorn Maze

Everyone's (ter)corny names are fantastic, thanks for the inspiration.

All the adults are gorgeous. I'm particularly excited about the pygmies because I'm always excited about new pygmies and they're a color we didn't have.

Both breeds are absolutely beautiful! Stunning, I love the colors, the art, they look amazing! Good job artists :D ❤️

5 hours ago, prpldrgnfr said:

I has swiped Candy Tercorn!

Ahh, how did I not think of that?!

6 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Aaannd I've got "Coral Chihuahua" held as a name.

😮 XD Me too...

They are cute!

I didn't actually realize I even had adult tercorns... in the mobile format they are smaller than the corals.

Screenshot_20190906-183544.thumb.jpg.5623cf02718c86f0d1155b1965b5c411.jpg

Edited by Lagie

That's funny.

I'll just mention the idiosyncratic hatchling sizes as a similar effect, though they have a different cause.  Compare the Mimic Pygmy to any of several.  Black Capped Teimarr and Risen/setsong, especially.  I think I actually tried to start a collection of frozen hatchies to illustrate this exact thing.  And then I lost interest, of course.  Maybe when I eventually re-organize my scroll...

I just snagged UniTercorn. 😂

11 hours ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

The Corals make me think of tiny glaucus atlanticus dropped in a vat of pink paint. Small, beautiful, live near coral and DO  NOT TOUCH OR YE SHALL PERISH. XD Although, how do they pack a punch, exactly? Venom, stinging cells, SHEER RAGE?

I always thought they literally punched things with their stronk wing arms. xD 

4 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Ahh, how did I not think of that?!

I was surprised it wasn't taken already!  Also got Tercorn Pone, Tercorn Flakes, Tercorn Fritter, Tercorn Whiskey and a few others.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:47 PM, Pixxelation said:

I have the name “Tercorn on the Cob” and you are ALL jealous.

Curses, you're right. lol.

clever-girl-memegenerator-net-34396869.png

Edited by Syiren

Okay, is it actually intentional that the male Coral Pygmy is missing its head in the lineage view? :blink: It does NOT look like it's supposed to be that way.

@prpldrgnfr Those are great!

14 hours ago, Lagie said:

😮 XD Me too...

Oops, I made a typo in mine, I was wondering how that was possible! I'll keep my "Coral Chihuaua" anyway, haha.

19 minutes ago, GhostMouse said:

@prpldrgnfr Those are great!

Oops, I made a typo in mine, I was wondering how that was possible! I'll keep my "Coral Chihuaua" anyway, haha.

I was wondering that, too. :huh: I was actually able to use the name as well, but only by addng my usual generation marker. https://dragcave.net/lineage/l7LBv (Oh, yeah, that lineage view needs fixed!) and his mate is named Cora Chihuahua.

I really like the little Chihuahuas! And the Tercorns are lovely. Pink dragons for the world! XD Thanks again to TJ and the spriters. In spite of the oddly-timed release I was able to get my scroll goals (4 males and 4 females of each) filled pretty easily. Things were a bit brutal at first with 200 people in one biome, but it quieted down pretty quickly to a manageable level.

Edited by purplehaze

Named my Coral Pygmy Polyps Ridge and my Tercorn Tricorn Conch.

Love the new additions to the dragons. Though I admittedly like the Tercorn more, the Coral Pygmys are also cute.  And the aquatic theming is great.

Thanks again, TJ and the DC staff/spriters! 

So...lovely dragons.  Wonderful art and color, but I can't find them on my scroll unless I have it organized by age.  Under what category do each fall?  The Tercorn Dragon isn't in the T's and Coral Pygmy isn't in the C's, Pygmies, or Wyverns.   TIA.  😄

HUH ? I just ran a breed sort (from the drop down top right) and mine all turned up in exactly those spots.

2 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

HUH ? I just ran a breed sort (from the drop down top right) and mine all turned up in exactly those spots.

I'll try it again...for the umpteeth time.  Maybe I scrolled too quickly?  Going to try again.......and....there they are.  LOL  

Yep, I scrolled too quickly...all four times.  Goodness...  

Anyway, many thanks, Fuzzbucket!  

Mine just grow up so I finally so the adults. The Tercorns are lovely and the Coral pygmies have one of the funniest descriptions!