TJ09

2019-09-01 - September Dragon Release

7 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

Since the new eggs are beach eggs they can be dropped in the Desert biome also because the Desert is really a giant beach, it just doesn't have an ocean.

It's a beach in search of an ocean?

It’s a Bad Attitude Pink Beach Party. Pfffff hahaha I didn’t realize both breeds were fussy until today. High five, Mewtie!

11 hours of trying and no luck yet... but i am wild with joy at the prospect of seeing pink pygmy x pink (sa) pumpkin babies! :D

Oh my. I was bit sulky myself when I grabbed 6 of the first dragon and only two of the second, but... those S2 sprites... I like where it's going! Having 6 of it might just be totally awesome!

78 people in the coast.. ;u; better wait for the hype to calm down 

Edit: nInEtY fOuR

Edited by Iamartistic2

9 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

Crikey, I'm still trying to get the first one of either egg. LOL.  🥴

Well it's the day after now and my hunt continues..!

1 hour ago, Marrionetta said:

It’s a Bad Attitude Pink Beach Party. Pfffff hahaha I didn’t realize both breeds were fussy until today. High five, Mewtie!

This totally makes it even better, that you didn't know! 

35 minutes ago, Iamartistic2 said:

78 people in the coast.. ;u; better wait for the hype to calm down 

Edit: nInEtY fOuR

I got here about 3 hours after the release started and there were over 200 people in the Coast! 

Things seem to be better today, but I'm not thrilled seeing old eggs already mixing in. Ah well, both hatchies are cute tho, that makes everything better! :)

11 hours ago, JaneMcAsh said:

Watch out... Someone is providing unwanted 'help' again! Just had to hide my scroll & remove my dragons from numerous click sites.

Yes I got attacked too. My two prize hatchies got sick, but my new releases have been securely hidden right after I got them.

Some people think it's fun to do so... 😕

Got myself a pair of pygmies and one watery egg. Now I just have to wait for the rest of my stuff to hatch and go catch some more. :)

I "only" had 4 eggslots yesterday, and I was so frustrated you know...  seems my eggs will hatch sooner than I'll catch my first new release xd

Edited by natli

Darn, I check every day and yesterday I forgot! Oh, well, I'll try to catch my fill today :D

ETA: So, what happens when you're not paying close enough attention? You grab 7 of the glistening shimmering ones, because you think the one coarse one you grabbed was already in the cave :D

I guess I'll trade three of the glistening/shimmering ones for coarse ones :D

Edited by Sheriziya

Well, I've spent the last few hours trying to catch one of the striped Eggs, to no avail...  I'm going to bed and try again in the morning...

And I have the opposite problem than everyone else -- I misclicked a new striped egg when I wanted to get a second watery egg. :rolleyes:

Ugh! I just arrived to the party and other eggs are already filtering in.

36 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

AHHHH I’ve seen those Mewtie ones before! Hoard them people, hoard them while you can :D❤️ 

Which are the Mewtie? 

I like how both hatchling kinds are pinkish.

Good luck to everyone still trying to catch. I think I'll stick with my few I was able to get and spend more time hunting the AP.

TEN HOURS. Not one egg. How are you guys doing this!?