TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

The first ones have grown up!

Really like the design of the Galavnic Wyvern and the colours, I'm a big fan of purple :wub:

Also love the Kovos Pygmy, it's so pretty which makes it even more adorable for such a little creature to create terror :lol:

Okay, ALL of them are gorgeous. I might need to get a little used to the blue one, but this release has been stunning. Can't decide yet which one is my favourite. Also, common on little green one, grow up!

The green one has grown up and is just as pretty as the rest, I'm happy now!

Edited by Chococat0815

So they really are the infinity stones, huh? I find it amusing that, by current drop rates, all these super powerful dragons are abundantly common. Valkamere be scary, yo. XD

Fave is the lovely Gloris, as predicated when they were hatchies. Love the orange and yellows too. Purple and red are nice, but I liked the look of the hatchies more than the adults in the end.

Aerias are just incredible! Definitely my favs of the release.

And Kovos, of course, not because of their look but the description. Little angry things ☺️

I need a million of the Glorises and Galvanics.

Blue and red, I think, are my favorites.  Green, orange, and yellow are kinda cool, especially green, but not quite up there.  Purple is kind of odd, because it looks really dynamic in a row with the other dragons, but a little bit silly all by itself.  Hm.

Holy heck the Lihnseyre and Aeria Gloris are beautiful! Lovely work, TCA, Marrionetta and SkyWolf25!

Lihnseyre are definetly my favourites!!! so gracious and beautiful, with those tendrils... awww they are a beatiful Eastern Dragon and I really really love to have this addition to the game!

Aeria Gloris are 2nd place but they aren't far from winning. Their concept is absolutely gorgeus and i like the little wings and neklance-like stones. Is it an Amphitere? Since it has no limbs, just wings. I believe it would have been a perfect Leviathan if only it was from Coast Biome :(

Kovos Pigmies are small but wonderful, those "Tendrils of nearly-condensed liquid mana" around them are perfectly drawn and i believe they are one of the best if not the best pigmy breed so far. (excluding pumpkins since they are a bit different from the others). Really please to see another Lindwurm

Vremya Drakes have a wonderful color and position. Such an elegant drake, makes a welcomed and highly needed addition to the small pool of drakes!

Galvanic Wyverns have a nice color, they are a cool Wyvern with a weird right wing. I like them, expecially the shades on the body.

Geminae Dragons... just don't suit my tastes. The concept is wonderful, colors are perfect and i really like the contrast with the ice-blue mane. But what's wrong with the belly? This dragon isn't sure how to position itself! Is it sideway or facing 3/4 towards the viewer? His body looks bloated and fat because of the angle that belly + hindquarter does.

Edited by Naruhina_94

Oh my god its literally got the Eye of Agamotto oh my god oh my god. And thats....those are just flat out Vision colors those are V I S I O N Dragons the stones in their forehead gfhfvkhex. And and am I seeing Orb bits as the highlights on the purples? I'm losing it. The green babies literally have entire Doctor Strange plot points in their descriptions this is the best day of my LIFE 

What's the blue on the Souls? Vormir reff?

Edited by bloodyneptune

It seems that all dragons have gemstones on their bodies( except the red one which I can’t find) .

This set of dragons is really neat. :o They all have something really fancy about them. I still like the blue one the most, it reminds me of some kind of a deep sea creature and that is cool.

Thank you TJ and spriters for an awesome release!

Just now, joyeux said:

It seems that all dragons have gemstones on their bodies( except the red one which I can’t find) .

The Reality stone is the only stone that isnt usually a stone, but a sorta mist called the aether. So the mist is the stone

The pygmy has the stones on the neck, it’s just super hard to sprite stones at pygmy scale. 

1 minute ago, Corteo said:

The pygmy has the stones on the neck, it’s just super hard to sprite stones at pygmy scale. 

My point still stands but apparently my eyesight doesn't 😛

Is there an official collective term for them? If not, I propose Infinity Dragons!

10 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

Is there an official collective term for them? If not, I propose Infinity Dragons!

I second that motion!

9 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

That's an excellent term, I like it!

Oh, wow!  That's an amazing set of dragons!  I love them all!  In fact, I don't think I can pick a favorite!  Well done, spriters!

25 minutes ago, bloodyneptune said:

The Reality stone is the only stone that isnt usually a stone, but a sorta mist called the aether. So the mist is the stone

You are right. There are mist around the tail.

may I submit my thanks tot he artists that made these lovelies?

They are all magnificent.... so much detail!

I had high hopes for them after last years Hogwarts four, and I wasn't disappointed at all! :)

Thank you artists! Now... off to catch my second Gloris! XD

These are SO GORGEOUS. Well done, spriters! I can't even pick a favorite because they're all so pretty!!!

qm4QAnm.png

Enjoy a Vremya bust, feel free to use it in sigs or avatars if you want.

All six are beautiful and I‘m happy that 3 of them are not regular dragons 

GREAT stuff. EVIL pygmies. :) Thanks to all the artists.