A box. It's made out of cardboard and duct tape. It's actually quite nice in here.
Rules of DCF:
-- If there's no option to disable something, it will never be approved by the userbase. Ever. People might even start asking for an option to remove the option to not do things.
-- If something changes, people will throw a hissy fit. Sprite gets a shading fix? BUT MUH NOSTALGIA
-- Admin's word is law, even if it's wrong.
-- Reverse engineering (read: figuring out how to actually play the game) is somehow a bad thing.
-- Any mechanic that is a slight inconvenience is bad and needs to be removed.
I accept and honor IOUs. These are noted down as phone reminders rather than listed here because I can't rely on myself to remember to check my profile.
I absolutely adore checker lineages and have SEVERAL groups of dragons I need for checkers I've planned.
Currently working on:
* Primary: PB Spinel Even, 7th gen
* Secondary: M Aether x F Almerald, 5th gen
* M Shadow Walker x F Golden Wyvern, 5th gen (may expand to 6th gen): https://dragcave.net/lineage/FnxaO
* M Dark Myst x F Crimson Flare, 5th gen (may expand to 6th gen): https://dragcave.net/lineage/dZJw6 (no adult example on my scroll)
* PB Inbred Aeon Even, 5th gen: https://dragcave.net/lineage/Rq5B8