TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

These are all astoundingly gorgeous. Kudos to the spriters and the writers for creating such interesting bios to match the awesome designs! :D

The Lihnseyre and Aeria Gloris (definitely copypasted that first one) are my unparalleled favorites (good god, I could definitely hoard the both of them), with Geminae and Kovos coming in close and honorable second. The other two are utterly fantastic as well, they’re just not as much my personal taste in terms of palette and biology. 😛

Overall, one of my favorite DC Birthday releases yet. Amazing work to everyone involved, and thank you for another year of DC!

Is the red dragon on the cake a reference to anything? Or just for silliness?

Good job, spriters. These were beautiful as eggs and the hatchies and adults do not disappoint! I would hate to have to pick a favorite. The whole Infinity stone thing means nothing to me, as I am not a fan, but the dragons stand very nicely on their own

I am loving how bright and rainbow-y the hatcheries look with all these new eggs and hatchies in them. :)

My only complaint is that my old brain is going to have trouble learning the six new names! XD

Edited by purplehaze

I've made a thread for breeding plans for the new six dragons I've unofficially dubbed Infinity Dragons for now!

First thoughts: Definitely going with Deep Seas/Aeria Gloris! 

Wow, these are pretty odd-looking dragons. The drake looks surprisingly good, the pygmy is quite nice, the eastern is gorgeous, the purple wyvern is pretty great, and the blue alpine dragon... it's... weird, but pretty.

But yellows/Geminis... man, what a big disappointment this was. I was hoping they'd just be solid yellow or maybe blue, but the red looks a bit out of place and ruins the sprite for me.

Now that we have these nice Infinity Dragons, will the next release include a Gauntlet Dragon that has a scary BSA (only available if you have at least one adult of each Infinity Dragon)?

I love all of these! The green and orange ones are my favorites I think but it was hard to pick, they're all gorgeous :) and I'm so happy to see they are still dropping so regularly!

They look amazing, I'm especially fond of the Vremya Drakes and the Lihnseyre Dragons! It'll take me a while to get used to all those new names though XD

Will we still get surprise site updates or no? 👀

ETA: Oh and the Aeria Gloris is soooo cool and unique! Love the alienness 😍

Edited by Cinspawn

Are these orange ones' names supposed to be pronouncable?

Gosh, these dragons!!! I LOVE them! Lihnseyre is definitely my favorite and Aeria Gloris is a close second. All the rest share a third place! The description of each dragon are so unique and cool, and their designs are outstanding. Well done spriters and thank you TJ!

11 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Are these orange ones' names supposed to be pronouncable?

I imagine it’s something like Lin-say-ree. All these crazy new names are going to take time to memorize, though. Can we go back to “this is a red dragon”? XD 

1 hour ago, scalesofgrey said:

Is there an official collective term for them? If not, I propose Infinity Dragons!

AND SO THEY HAVE BEEN DUBETHED.

Cool adults!  I think the orange one is my favorite of this bunch.

10 minutes ago, angelicdragonpuppy said:

I imagine it’s something like Lin-say-ree. All these crazy new names are going to take time to memorize, though. Can we go back to “this is a red dragon”? XD 

I would love this XD

What I do love is the diversity in this rainbowy release, across the breed groups and body types!

What a unique release. Lihnseyre is definitely my favorite with the blue in a close 2nd. Geminae have my favorite description, but least favorite sprite. The red makes it look like to me that someone tried to slice the dragon in half with a sword or something...

The other three are pretty great. Can’t wait to see how all these guys look in lineages. Happy birthday DC!

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

What I do love is the diversity in this rainbowy release, across the breed groups and body types!

Definitely the best part of this release!

Thanks TJ and spriters for this wonderful birthday event!

Oh my gosh, what gorgeous adults! I think the orange is my favorite, but they are all fantastic. Thank you so much, TJ and spriters, for a wonderful release.

I honestly can't pick a favorite of these. They are all so amazing. Loving the colors and the varied body types. One of my favorite DC birthdays ever!

Omg these look fantabulous! I can’t really pick which one I like most.. maybe the blue one since I seem to have the most breeding ideas for it.

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin

Geminae are big bois and i love 'em.

Also I can't wait to see how Vremyas look with Honeys :D 

Wow these adults are amazing!!! Thank you Spriters and TJ for another great Birthday release! I have to say though, so far the Geminae and  Lihnseyre and my current favorite, such rich beautiful colors and detail! I need to go back and inspect the rest for sure but at first glance they are all fantastic!! Happy teenage years DC I am so thankful to be a part of it! 💖

Wow, these are going to take some time collecting!  Spriters - be proud!

Oooh my...I'm in looove with all of them! They're absolutely stunning!!! :wub: 

Thanks TJ and spriters for a great birthday release! (y)🎇💕

They. Are. ALL. So. Pretty.

I don't think I've ever had a release were I couldn't pick a favourite before. Just so much pretty.