TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

dear li'l green time drakes, please use your super cool skills to make you and your friends 1 day and 14 hours older, thank you

Happy 13th birthday :D So many new dragons, can't wait to see their adult forms!

Happy 13th birthday! 

Someone please tell me at least one of these new dragons will be a lindwyrm so I can enter this month's raffle, lol. 

The pygmy looks like one.  There's still a little over a week, so even if it isn't, you can probably still incuhatch one of your eggs and either breed or catch a lindwyrm and be done in time.  Good luck!

wonderful! happy birthday Dc!

I play  to Dragon Cave from 2008 year^^

How tthe time running!

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!  Thanks for 13yrs of fun TJ!!

Loving all these new eggs!!  Great job spriters!  I can hardly wait to see them mature!

Happy Birthday DC!!! *party cannon explodes* XD

And a big Thank you TJ and your team of awesomeness for bringing us this awesome site and community!

Heres to thirteen years and for many more! Please release a black cat type eastern for Halloween (or if there is a Friday therteenth sometime this year) to go with this (un)lucky number! That'll be wonderful!

Thank you for this wonderful fun sight!

I got all 6eggs and two of the Eastern dragon ones. I love esterns we need more!

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave man it would have sucked to have missed this event XD especially with all these epic new dragons !!!

Happy 13th Birthday to everyone!!

I am annoyed with myself, I had been trying to check the Cave every day just in case. Checked it too early on Monday, and forgot to check yesterday.  

But at least I have gotten one of each new egg.  Yay! 

Edited by Cthulhu

I love how the green one's description is repeating over and over as if the dragon is making the reader forget. So clever! xD

Looking at the others talking about when they joined and I looked at my profile and realized that I've been a member since April 2, 2009...  So it been TEN YEARS!!!  WOW!!!  Doesn't seem like it.

27 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

Looking at the others talking about when they joined and I looked at my profile and realized that I've been a member since April 2, 2009...  So it been TEN YEARS!!!  WOW!!!  Doesn't seem like it.

That made me check too and my join date was July 22, 2009 - wohaaa, almost 10 years as well. Unbelievable!! Time definately flies^^

Hehe I love seeing so many long-time users here! It's really cool that not only has this game been around so long, but there are a lot of users who are still playing after 10+ years. (I very much remember someone saying *years* ago that this game would never last.... Ha!)

My first new eggs just hit 4 days! .... And nowhere near enough stats to hatch. Time to ER!

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

My first new eggs just hit 4 days! .... And nowhere near enough stats to hatch. Time to ER!

Yeah, I played it too cautiously this time. Had to dump my scroll in about seven different sites to get them to start hatching...and still waiting for three of them. XD

I miss the old 'Soul stone' hatchling's description. This new one has a spelling error too. lol

I got 4 out of 6 eggs 😊 Now to look for the green and the yellow (2-headed) one...

My first set hatched, and I grabbed my next set. So I've got influenced pairs of all of them, plus an extra pair of blues. :nyan:

Can't wait for TJ's to grow up! *taps on hatchies impatiently* 

Edited by missy_

@DragonNeko

The "Soul stone" hatchie still has the old description, so you could read it there. The little "Mind" dragon just finally got its rightful one (except the spelling error, that's probably wrong), after initially sharing the same. ;)

I don't know if this has been brought up or not, and I apologize if I am just repeating, but are the 2nd stage sentences for the alpine dragon and the volcano dragon swapped? The alpine blue serpant says it "grew wings" while the volcano purple "got bigger". Or am I just not seeing the images correctly on my tiny phone screen?