TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

5 minutes ago, Shokomon said:

On a different note, when the gold/yellow Infinity eggs hatch, you can see the little babies staring out of the egg:

latest?cb=20190521040458 --> r76bzl.jpg

It's cute!

Oh wow, I didn't notice that! Is this only the 2nd breed to have eyes during hatching? The other being Witchlights of course. 

Snagged second Coast, Jungle, Alpine, and Desert eggs, now my number of new eggs is perfectly balanced. 😉

Joining in on the reminiscing, I joined DC in Feb. 2009, just a week or so before the Valentine's release and to this day I'm still kicking myself for not understanding how holidays worked until Dec. 2010... 😅 Even with all of the new features we've gotten over the years, I think it's the relative simplicity of the game (compared to, say, FR..) that's kept me sticking around for 10 years. Here's hoping we get another 13 epic years! 💖

3 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

If the infinity set summons another dragon, and if that dragons has a BSA, I have a great idea for it:

"SNAP! They are gone..." - Hides all your visible eggs and growing creatures at once.

"SNAP! You brought them back !" - Unhides all your hidden eggs and growing creatures at once.

This!!

4 hours ago, Pilauli said:

Someone has pointed it out approximately every other page since the two-headed dragon got a description of its own.  TJ hasn't done anything yet.  Maybe if we keep pointing it out... :)

Ah okay! I only viewed like the first page and the very last page at the time XD 

Eleven hours until adults! I'm getting hyped already.

They are an actual rainbow and a gorgeous one too TJ thank you for that! I am truly loving these bright colors! Cannot thank you enough!

Another wonderful DC birthday to remind me that I've been here since 2008....where has the time gone? Thanks TJ!  Thanks spriters!

4 hours ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

I just caught my second batch of Infinities ! :wub: 

Well, I unhid the first 8, one by one, to influence and incubate. Let them hatch. Caught the new ones. And then I hid the 8 hatchies and the 8 eggs, one by one.

If the infinity set summons another dragon, and if that dragons has a BSA, I have a great idea for it:

"SNAP! They are gone..." - Hides all your visible eggs and growing creatures at once.

"SNAP! You brought them back !" - Unhides all your hidden eggs and growing creatures at once.

It might not be 50% of them, but I'd say it's close enough, and boy, would it be convenient during releases. ;)

Ooooh! Yes PLEASE that'd be SO useful at times!

I DIDN'T KNOW NEW DRAGONS DROPPED! Time to go hunnntttiiinnggg~

I joined DC in Jan. '09, just missing the Yulebucks. '09 was the 1st year of the Valentine dragons, but I only got one because of the kindness of another player who gifted me one--this, in the days before safe and secure teleport! I caught one Halloween dragon, the Pumpkin, for myself that year. :) I was rather pleased. 

omg Happy birthday to the dragon cave!!! Thanks for those cute new dragons. Can't wait to find them all! :D

I'm glad the infinity stones look so generic, lol. I had no idea they were a reference until people mentioned it. I don't care about superhero movies but I can still enjoy them as rainbow dragons. :D

Just caught my second egg each of Alpine, desert, and jungle eggs.. just have to wait for my last three of the first batch to hatch tomorrow to get my second of the others. Hoping for one of each gender. Hopefully the first batch genders in time for me to influence the second properly.. and hoping I have enough influences I need I only have three female and four male influences.

Edited by Isabella Fae Graycin
Typo is apparently my middle name.

Happy birthday DC! I'm really loving this release, although I think the blue ones are my favorite so far. The red pygmies seem very cool, too (especially since they seem to be lindwyrms), and I love the purple wyverns as well (but I also just love purple in general XD). Very excited to see the adults tomorrow!

Edited by BrokenGems

3 hours ago, anetofstars said:

I joined DC in Jan. '09, just missing the Yulebucks. '09 was the 1st year of the Valentine dragons, but I only got one because of the kindness of another player who gifted me one--this, in the days before safe and secure teleport! I caught one Halloween dragon, the Pumpkin, for myself that year. :) I was rather pleased. 

My story is very similar.  I joined a few days later (Feb 6).  I caught one Valentine on my own but I owe the second one to a kind player who gifted it to me.

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* Eeeee only 5 hours until we start seeing adults! I'll be asleep then, but I can't wait to see them in the morning!

I was hoping they would've grown up when I got up in the morning. Still a few hours more to go, I can't wait to see the adults!

Who else confuses the red eggs surrounded by mist with tiny pygmy hatchlings in the hatcheries? :lol:

I now have two of each color and they've been properly influenced too. Now I can just get more of the blue ones, they're so cool. :D

52 minutes ago, Chococat0815 said:

I was hoping they would've grown up when I got up in the morning. Still a few hours more to go, I can't wait to see the adults!

Who else confuses the red eggs surrounded by mist with tiny pygmy hatchlings in the hatcheries? :lol:

Never mind in the hatcheries; I've done it on my scroll ! Gone to catch and been told I was egg locked...

Yep.  Just a couple more hours...

Hey, did anyone notice that the mind hatchling on the end has a code of "Louie"?  Only it doesn't have proper caps.  I wonder if it's deliberate?

Oooh, only one hour to go! Very excited to see the adults! Good thing I just got off work so I can sit here and keep refreshing. 

Just got 4 out of 6 pairs, and I'm egg-locked.  Hopefully the Jungle and Forest ones will still be available when I unlock again.  (I am starting late, due to having just come back from a trip)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind