TJ09

2019-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 13th Birthday

12 hours ago, Isabella Fae Graycin said:

Just checked your scroll, and it does say you joined in 2008.

I've been here for how many years, and I've never noticed that info before? XD  Thanks for pointing it out!!!

Two days until TJ's cuties grow up... I'm so impatient!

Blue ones are my favorite.

Thank you for good release, but I'm sad that there's no sprite updates for old dragons..

I'm lol'ing at the drake's description. Thought it was a mistake at first. But I'm really happy to see another drake. ❤️ Though I'm most excited for the pygmy, we don't get many dragons with backgroundish elements around them.

Happy teenhood, DC. :P

Edited by cbussiere

It is truly painful to see the biomes flood with the new eggs, while you're stuck waiting for your first set of eggs to hatch so you could go and catch more.

25 minutes ago, Sazandora said:

It is truly painful to see the biomes flood with the new eggs, while you're stuck waiting for your first set of eggs to hatch so you could go and catch more.

I know! 😫 I also need TJ's to grow up because I've made sure to have at least one of each but now I need to know which ones to get more of.

2 minutes ago, blah said:

now I need to know which ones to get more of.

THIS

this is me.

41 minutes ago, blah said:

now I need to know which ones to get more of.

ALL of them !!! :lol:

@trystan

Nothing weird in that. But so far they all look actually desirable to me. ;) (The hatchies hint to beautiful adults, and the descriptions are intriguing.)

But of course, yes, that may change when they grow up. (Hope it won't, though.)

@Lantean_Pegasus

this is very true!

i wonder how difficult they'll be to find after my first batch hatches....

17 minutes ago, Lantean_Pegasus said:

ALL of them !!! :lol:

This! I got one of each, BUT I'd at least like to have a breeding pair of each! So now I must wait for the ones I have to hatch.... Hurry up, eggies!

What a colorful collection of eggs. I really do like the little red coast egg...kind of wish we could freeze it.

Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg Egg

Hey, has anyone noticed that only the Mind/Yellow and Soul/Orange new release hatchlings in TJ09's post have different genders? Like the Space/Blue Hatchling are both female and all the other eggs are male. If you take that into account, it looks like you would need at most 1 Space, 1 Time, 1 Power, 1 Reality, 2 Soul, 2 Mind, which total to 8 if you were after collecting the full set of genders and dragons. Perfect fit for those that have the Platinum Trophies if they want the release date eggs.

Just letting anyone know that want breeding pairs, only two of them will have both male and female, it looks like.

Edited by KenKazaki2

2 minutes ago, KenKazaki2 said:

Hey, has anyone noticed that only the Mind/Yellow and Soul/Orange new release hatchlings in TJ09's post have different genders? Like the Space/Blue Hatchling are both female and all the other eggs are male. If you take that into account, it looks like you need 1 Space, 1 Time, 1 Power, 1 Reality, 2 Soul, 2 Mind, which total to 8. Perfect fit for those that have the Platinum Trophies if they want the release date eggs.

Just letting anyone that want breeding pairs, only two of them will have both male and female, it looks like.

None of them have dimorphism :) So you don't have to worry about collecting more than you want. 

10 minutes ago, hazeh said:

None of them have dimorphism :) So you don't have to worry about collecting more than you want. 

No, I mean the Mind and Soul do have gender differences for breeding, which I'm pointing out. I do realize that they don't have gender differences appearance wise. It wasn't my point though, I was just pointing out that the rest seem to have only one gender.

Edited by KenKazaki2

8 minutes ago, KenKazaki2 said:

No, I mean the Mind and Soul do have gender differences for breeding, which I'm pointing out. I do realize that they don't have gender differences appearance wise but only those to have different genders. It wasn't my point that both sexes don't look different from each other just that the rest seem to have only one gender.

They all can be Influenced though, which isn't the case with dragons that have one single gender

13 minutes ago, KenKazaki2 said:

No, I mean the Mind and Soul do have gender differences for breeding, which I'm pointing out. I do realize that they don't have gender differences appearance wise. It wasn't my point though, I was just pointing out that the rest seem to have only one gender.

Oh, my mistake! I misread that, then. 

But they all are capable of both genders, just FYI. TJ's just happened to gender randomly since he freezes one of the S2 hatchlings. 

The 2 headed yellow hatchling's description has an error in it by the way. It says Whenever its two heads appear to communicate, your get a headache..

I'm loving all the hatchlings, they're so cute! I can't wait to see what they grow up into! :D

I'm sad because the green hatchies don't have codes like Deja1 and Vu113 or something.

Edited by Shokomon

I will keep ignoring that everyone talks about Infinitysomethings - I was a little girl in the 80's, and for me, the eggs spell Rainbow Brite!! XD