Purpzie

Sino Summons

Wouldn't it just be a raw 50/50? I'm not sure where this idea of scroll ratios came from?

Yeah, I think people have misconstrued the "your scroll will gender balance eventually" thing a bit.

Gendering for hatchies (and likely for sinos) is random, pure chance. The reason your scroll eventually becomes more balanced is because that's how stats/chance works. The more times you flip a coin (the more dragons you collect), the more 50/50 odds you will see just by sheer numbers. If you only flip a few coins (only have a few dragons), you'll see "skew" just because of small sample size. Remember that 50/50 odds means you have a 50% chance of x happening every single time. It doesn't mean that if you get x once (say, a dragon gendering female), you will get y (say, a dragon gendering male) next time. It means if you try enough times, by chances of probability, you'll get about even amounts of x and y happening.

~

Working on my third set of zuys to try for a male sino. I'm sure I just jinxed myself by posting here, though. xP

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Summoned my first Sinomorph and got a lady~

Now I need to get (probably by breeding) My next set.

For me, my first batch of Zyumorphs was half male/half female.

One thing for Zyumorph and Sinomorph breeding, is there a pattern to what Zyrmorph you get?

Is it random? Or by biome? Or by mana? Or some other method?

Has anyone noticed a pattern?

Is this the right place to ask this?

Summoned my first Sinomorph and got a lady~

Now I need to get (probably by breeding) My next set.

For me, my first batch of Zyumorphs was half male/half female.

One thing for Zyumorph and Sinomorph breeding, is there a pattern to what Zyrmorph you get?

Is it random? Or by biome? Or by mana? Or some other method?

Has anyone noticed a pattern?

Is this the right place to ask this?

People have been testing it over in the Zyumorph Breeding Plans thread, Zyus pass their color to the egg but Sinos seem to breed randomly.

Dangit, another male! 3:1 not good odds against my lady, although she's wised up and already selected a mate :/

People have been testing it over in the Zyumorph Breeding Plans thread, Zyus pass their color to the egg but Sinos seem to breed randomly.

Thank you for answering my question. I'll check over there then, for their response.

I just summoned my second Sinomorph, another female. I used a yellow male this time, last time it was a black Zyu but I don't remember the gender - I think female.

Yayyy finally got a female, so now I have 2 males and 1 female. smile.gif

Just summoned my second Sinomorph and it is male, yay! biggrin.gif (the previous was a female)

This time I used a lineaged male blue Zyumorph, the past time a cb female pink one

I summoned my third Sinomorph and he is male! smile.gif Hoping for a female for my fourth (but no one is that lucky xd.png )

3rd set finally grew up (5F 1M) *goes to summon*

censorkip.gifcensorkip.gifcensorkip.gifAnother male. dry.gif

This inability to determine gender is getting frustrating. I do not want to raise a crud ton of these just to get a female. dry.gif

Summoned my first and got a female. I was hoping for a male. xP

I don't have a second full set of zyumorphs yet, unfortunately!

First time I summoned I wanted a male and got one. Second set I wanted a female, but got another male. dry.gif

Has anyone tried summonimg with 2g Zyus?

A few days ago I summoned my first Sino =)

She's female, with a ratio of 5:1 females to males Zyus when summoning. Hopefully that will give me a male with a set of 1:5 tongue.gif

First time I summoned I wanted a male and got one. Second set I wanted a female, but got another male. dry.gif

Has anyone tried summonimg with 2g Zyus?

I did. Well, it was 5 2Gs and a CB. 5 female, one male, and another male Sino.

The gender may be random... I just summoned my second Sino - male this time, so I have nice pair. I used yellow male, other Zyus involved were pink male, white male, black female, blue female, red female. All caveborn.

The only gender related thing that changed: the summoner (pink female first time - see here). At first I had 185 males to 190 females, now I had 190 males to 198 females. And there's no GoN on my scroll.

I and my husband waited to summon until we both had four complete sets fully matured; equal males and females, all CBs.

He summoned 3 females and 1 male. I summoned 1 female and 3 males. rolleyes.gif

4 males:1 female :/

Edit: pity we can't exchange some Amazon_warrior....

Edited by Aussiemum

Third summon was a female. So they went Female, Male, Female.

I used the Red ones to summon - the males summoned the females, the female summoned a male.

I used a yellow female to summon this guy! I need my pink and my yellow ones to grow up, then I need another of red, blue, and white, but after that I'll have two! Hopefully a female.

Summoned a male using my male white Zyu. I only have one full set of Zyus, so it'll be a while before I get another Sino.

So far my summons have gone female, male, male and in 28 hours I should find out what my fourth one will be. Hopefully female so I can have two pairs to fulfill my scroll goal. *fingers crossed*

I summoned my third Sino. I got my third female. Hale to the females! laugh.gif

Edited by bigbite100