Purpzie

Sino Summons

Hey together,

I just summoned an awesome Sinomorph.

He's male and was summoned with a male black.

I have currently 7 female adult Zyumorphs and 2 males.

Also I remember someon theorising in the news thread that the Sinos gender could be related to the GONs gender on a scroll. (Or did someone already found out that's not the case?) So -> I have 2 female GONs and 1 male.

I summoned yesterday using my Pink Female Zyumorph...got a Male Sino. I have male Red, Black, and White Zyus and Yellow, Blue, and Pink Females.

Also, I bred my Sino with my Female GoN = the pairing produced a White Syumorph egg:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DQv8H

I finally summoned! I used a pink female Zyumorph and got a male Sino. I have more male adult dragons on my scroll than females.

Summoned my second Sino! Got a male this time so I have a pair now. happy.gif

Two summons, two females... I really hope they even out before I'm done collecting zyus. sad.gif

Summoned my second Sino! Got a male this time so I have a pair now. happy.gif

Did your totals change by any chance? Like did you have more female dragons (not just Zyus, all of them) on your scroll the first time and more males the second?

Also I remember someon theorising in the news thread that the Sinos gender could be related to the GONs gender on a scroll. (Or did someone already found out that's not the case?) So -> I have 2 female GONs and 1 male.

Don't think so. I have 2 GoN, one female and one male, but both my Sino turned out male

Summoned my second Sino and got a male to complete my first pair. I'm glad the summon always works instead of using RNG like the GoNs. xd.png

Did anyone summon a 3rd one?

One of them in the FB group did. She has 2 females and 1 male.

She has 2 male GONs and 1 female.

So has anyone sinosummoned with 2nd Gen zyuos yet? Or are all these still 1st Gen.

2Gs could only be bred from the 26th - they're probably mostly still eggs!

2Gs could only be bred from the 26th - they're probably mostly still eggs!

I had been wondering about that as well. So it is possible that Sinos can only be summoned by CB Zyus? And what about the reports that even uninvolved Zyus lost their summoning ability when their brethren summoned, hast that been confirmed?

I had been wondering about that as well. So it is possible that Sinos can only be summoned by CB Zyus? And what about the reports that even uninvolved Zyus lost their summoning ability when their brethren summoned, hast that been confirmed?

If you have less than all 6 different full-grown Zyus they don't have any summoning ability on their actions page. I obviously don't know for sure, but I feel like it's much more likely that anyone reporting that simply didn't have another set of all 6 Zyus full grown on their scroll than the dragons losing the ability to summon, since we've had several reports that you can indeed summon more than one Sino.

Also we won't know the other thing until the first batch of 2nd gens grow up, but frankly I don't see why we won't have the ability to summon with bred Zyus, otherwise it would be ridiculous.

If you have less than all 6 different full-grown Zyus they don't have any summoning ability on their actions page. I obviously don't know for sure, but I feel like it's much more likely that anyone reporting that simply didn't have another set of all 6 Zyus full grown on their scroll than the dragons losing the ability to summon, since we've had several reports that you can indeed summon more than one Sino.

Also we won't know the other thing until the first batch of 2nd gens grow up, but frankly I don't see why we won't have the ability to summon with bred Zyus, otherwise it would be ridiculous.

Ayup. At this point, some people have three, maybe even more. I simply cannot believe that it will be a CB-only action, that would be too cruel (and completely unprecedented).

I summoned another one and it is also a female. dry.gif

Just summoned for the second time, another male. dry.gif I have to wait for the others to grow up to try again, for a female hopefully!

I SUMMONED THREE AND ALL ARE FREAKING MALE censorkip.gif

Well. I do have overall more female than male on my scroll. Maybe that's why sad.gif Now I need another jungle for the fourth set...