Purpzie

Sino Summons

Summoned a male this morning. Was so excited until I read this thread and realized it was a 1 time per dragon ability that works every use. Here's to tomorrow's failed trio summoning.

Gnarrrrrrl so close to even the gender distribution - 5 females and 3 males. Gnaaaaaaahhhhh I just need 4 of each so it would have been glorious if it would have worked out on the first try. xd.png

Now I need to collect another batch of Morphlings. ^^" But bred ones are enough. Dun wanna camp the cave again. laugh.gif

Third times the charm and the lady liked Sino 1 as you can see

Now anyone needs a blue and/or pink Zyu for another set? (just pm)

Edited by herk

Summoned my second female today... Ugh. Still missing that elusive male! xd.png

One thing I've noticed is Celestial Dragons are a bleeding savior when trying to breed for certain colors. I've been breeding my already summoned Sino's to them and the multiple egg thing is just glorious:

https://dragcave.net/progeny/0ZkHp <-- 3 pinks and 1 black Zyu!

My black Zyu's have been evil about giving eggs so being able to get them from somewhere is better than not at all! Lolz.

Wow, same here ^^ 9 summons 7 females 2 males. rolleyes.gif

Here's to hoping for stuff thrown at me, not outright murder hehe tongue.gif

1st summon, female. 2nd summon... male, followed by breeding them (for giggles) and getting a yellow, one of the colors I've had a hard time getting more of *runs from mob*

I am very happy and very lucky as I now have five males & five female Sinos smile.gif

I had to breed two sets of Zyus in order to achieve this as my ratio from CB Zyus was five females & three males. I hadn't planned to breed them (at least not yet). However, I am very happy to achieved my CB scroll goal of four males & four females (with a spare of each).

I just now have to decide if my 'spare pair' will in fact guard either end of my scroll or just sit with the other Sinos. Decisions, decisions. Oh and if I am going to go for any more (but that won't be an immediate thing).

From what I've seen here there really doesn't seem to be any kind of pattern or 'logic' to when one gets a male or a female. However, the pattern of my summons was: F, F, M, M, F, F, M, F, M, M - basically no real pattern as such!

Just got my second Sino and it's a male, making a pair with my female Sino laugh.gif I'm so glad I got so lucky and don't have to try for more.

Good luck to everyone else!

LUCKY you. I just summoned my fourth. My fourth FEMALE. Is there any kind of trick to this I am missing ?

Summoned my eighth Sino and I now have a total of 6 females and 2 males. I've been feeling very inclined to just release the extra females instead of trying for more summons. 

I'm a bit confused on how this summoning works. I used the summon on one of my dragons and instantly got a full grown male. I thought I'd get an egg like the GoN. Other than this thread, is there another place with info? Thanks!

2 hours ago, whitestar said:

I'm a bit confused on how this summoning works. I used the summon on one of my dragons and instantly got a full grown male. I thought I'd get an egg like the GoN. Other than this thread, is there another place with info? Thanks!

You could always check out the DC wiki for more info, specifically the section dedicated to the Sinomorph. It does explain a bit about the summoning process, so it might clear up some of your questions ^^

My 5th is male :)

History: male, female, female, female, male!

Just bred myself a pink Zyu for the 6th set.

17 hours ago, fuzzbucket said:

LUCKY you. I just summoned my fourth. My fourth FEMALE. Is there any kind of trick to this I am missing ?

No trick that I know of.  I've just clicked on the last dragon to grow up (yip, I was sat waiting...) and summoned.  I have equal male and female.

3 minutes ago, wonderwanders2 said:

I have 5 Sinos now... ALL MALE.  (sheesh....  really?)

Can we trade? I have 4 more females than males.

I got five females in a row, but then I got four males.. phew!  The last one (for now) is a female.. bleeh!

There is hope then (has just summoned a fifth girl. I called her after Barbie, as a warning... :))

Edited by fuzzbucket