Purpzie

Sino Summons

After my 5th male I've decided I might as well do an EG lineage with them. I'm hoping that now I actually need 8 males I'll get a female. :dry:

10 hours ago, Wiz said:

After my 5th male I've decided I might as well do an EG lineage with them. I'm hoping that now I actually need 8 males I'll get a female. :dry:

That's probably how it'll work! Haha. :P I'm still waiting for some zyus to grow up before I can summon again, but I'll post the results then. 

Out of my 6 Sinomorphs just one has been male so far. :lol: It's kind of funny in a way, but I'd really like to have two of each gender for the sake of lineages. Especially Guardian of Nature ones since all my GoNs are female.

Although no matter which gender, it always feels rewarding to be able to summon a new Sino.

I have eight Sinos, one for every of me Zyu sets.

Only thing that bothers me is that we can't influence the gender of the Sinos. I got six or seven males and onyl one or two females. I hate that :mellow:

I current have two female Sinos. Hoping my next summon will be male, once my red Zyu grows up...

I have been lucky enough to obtain three Sino's...  As I am able, I will add more...cccccCC