Purpzie

Sino Summons

4 males:1 female :/

Edit: pity we can't exchange some Amazon_warrior....

Aww man, wouldn't that be good!

I need to collect some more whites before I can have another go...

I am hoping to get a male the next time to go with my two females. I have nearly 2 days to wait before my 2 bred hatchies grow up. Still attempting to catch more CBs, but not much luck with that!

It would be really nice if there were some way to influence the gender of these critters!

The last of my second set of Zyumorphs grew up, and though I have no idea which dragons were picked to summon which Sino, I was able to summon two of them. Which means that no, summoning doesn't effect any extra Zyus you might have on your scroll, thankfully. Perhaps people who experienced that had an early bug or something?

Sadly I summoned two female Sinos. I guess that means I need to hunt more after all... /sigh.

In retrospect I wish I'd figured out exactly which Zyus had been used for the first summon, but oh well. I used my Yellow Zyus to summon both of them, though.

Edited by silver_chan

Just summoned my second Sino! It's a male, so now I've got a breeding pair smile.gif

Summoned my third female Sino... It will take ages to get a fourth try, I've only snatched a white and a blue Zyu in the last few days even though I've been trying to hunt for them a lot. Oh well, I'm in no rush.

My 2nd set was almost completely male, and they summoned a female laugh.gif Now I have one of each and am considering myself lucky smile.gif

So far my summons have gone female, male, male and in 28 hours I should find out what my fourth one will be. Hopefully female so I can have two pairs to fulfill my scroll goal. *fingers crossed*

My 4th summon was female so yay! 2 pairs! I'm done grabbing CB Zyus and now my Sino collection is complete too. Jeez this was a big release.

I just summoned my 4th Sino and it is a girl! Now I have two of each smile.gif

Summoned my third female Sino...

Same here... I'm almost tempted to call it a day and just resign myself to not having a breeding pair. But only almost. xd.png

Hard to believe I made my fourth summon and just got my fourth female Sino. rolleyes.gif

Edited by bigbite100

I got to summon a third Sino just now and I was so relieved to see it's a male this time! It's neat that I have both a male and female now (two females actually but both anyways).

FINALLY My first female. Third time really IS a charm.

Summoned my fourth female.... Trying to get more zyus now. Let's just hope I can get a male in the future. rolleyes.gif

Third attempt, a male this time. smile.gif Bred my first pair which gave me a yellow Zyu egg. Now I need another male to have 2 breeding pairs. Next batch of summoners should be ready by the end of the week.

BTW, my favourite is still the black Zyu from the Alpine, I want an army of them!

Two summons and two females sad.gif

First summon was with a male Alpine; second summon was with a female Alpine.

Wooooooo! *throws confetti* I finally got my female! Third time's the charm! xd.png

I am ridiculously lucky: 8 summons... 4 males and 4 females... Breed scroll goals complete! biggrin.gif

...Though I did start out with 3 males 1 female.