Purpzie

Sino Summons

I got a female Sino! I'm one white and one yellow short of getting another. My yellow is being a stubborn hatchie and my white's a little behind, so sometime tomorrow I'll get my second.

Named my lady The Bonekeeper. Summoned her using a female White Zyu, and most of my scroll's Zyus are female. Bred her with a candelabra and got a red Zyu.

I'm just curious - do you know if you have more females then males on you scroll/vice versa? Or pretty even?

It's pretty even, I have what I call a "Noah's Ark" scroll. I go with 2 males and 2 females of each kind, excepting of course Prizes, Holidays, and some Lineages.

Edit: I just bred two of my Sines together and got a Red Zyu. Don't want it, just wanted to see what would happen, lol

Edited by Riverwillows

Do you need an egg space to summon?

They poof in as adults, so I don't see why you can't be locked. I'm certain my scroll was full when I got mine. smile.gif

How do sinomorphs sort on scrolls (color, custom, etc.)? I heard that legacy sort puts them under magmas, and mine's reverse date sorted, and he appeared last when summoned.

Has anyone sinosummoned just using or partially using non-CB zyuos?

Given the first bred Zyus only appeared yesterday, it'll be at least 4-5 days until they're old enough to try Summoning. smile.gif

I summoned mine just a few hours ago, which ended up female. smile.gif

I bred her with my CB Pacified Aegis, resulting in a White Zyumorph.

Hopefully we'll get to summon more using lineaged Zyumorphs or else building lineages with these things are gonna be a pain. xd.png

Both of mine are male...I remember checking that my scroll have more female than male, maybe that's why...? Have to wait another day for the third set, and need another jungle for the fourth... Hope i can get a female somehow...

My oldest dragon is born in 1969. Wow user posted image

A friend summoned but didn't get a sino sad.gif

Failure started to show its ugly muzzle?

Edit: any idea about the cooldown? Or is it just a one time ability? unsure.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

A friend summoned but didn't get a sino sad.gif

Failure started to show its ugly muzzle?

Are they positive they didn't get one?

If using updated breed sort, they sort as sinomorph. If using legacy, they sort between magmas and mints. If sorting by age, apparently they count as eggs.

I've seen quite a few people who summoned something but lost it on their scroll, so I just want to make sure. =o

What was the message they got for summoning? Is there a failure message? =o

If using updated breed sort, they sort as sinomorph. If using legacy, they sort between magmas and mints. If sorting by age, apparently they count as eggs.

I've seen quite a few people who summoned something but lost it on their scroll, so I just want to make sure. =o

Never mind, she's an idiot (and yes I told her lmao). When I told her about summoning she went and used an ice dragon rolleyes.gif

She got her sino now.

I'm still two days away from being able to summon my first, alas. I'll be watching these stats like a hawk, though. If there's some way to influence the odds of getting one gender or the other, that would be fabulous (probably not, though).

I think they count as "frozen adults" since in sorting by age they are below all my frozen hatchi but above all other adults that sort correctly. But then since my AoND stats says they are from 1969, it could be a different story about ages rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I'm expecting the story to be "they are eggs that were born 50 years ago and recently grew up on the call of all six Zyu" or something like that haha. Speaking of that, did anyone else check their AoND stats? It showed up under my oldest dragon, saying that it is born on Dec 31 1969, does anyone have an older one?

Edited by IOU

EDIT: I'm expecting the story to be "they are eggs that were born 50 years ago and recently grew up on the call of all six Zyu" or something like that haha. Speaking of that, did anyone else check their AoND stats? It showed up under my oldest dragon, saying that it is born on Dec 31 1969, does anyone have an older one?

Mine is shown having the exact same date as yours on AoND, Dec 31, 1969...very interesting.

I really hope there's more to this story, maybe something that will be revealed down the line!

I have one set of six new eggs,

successfully summoned the Sinomorph first try.

Tried to breed her with a Guardian of Nature,

got a refusal censorkip.gif

I forgot to use a fertility dragon first. sad.gif

cool.gif

I got a female last night during all the hullaballoo. I'm already hyped on seeing how these guys work! (I also did this which is really interesting to me.)

I tried the same pairing, but mine weren't interested.. that would make an awesome lineage with our powers combined lmao

Mine is shown having the exact same date as yours on AoND, Dec 31, 1969...very interesting.

Fun programming fact!

This occurs when data that should be a UNIX timestamp is instead either empty or contains a value of zero. UNIX timestamps are integers that count the number of seconds since midnight on 12-31-1969. As you can imagine, nowadays they’re pretty big.

Sometimes a bug in the software will cause these fields to lose their value — maybe during a software update or database migration — and that’s when you see the epoch date (12-31-1969) instead of the value you were expecting.

(from here)

So there probably isn't a variable set to hold the date the Sinos were summoned, not unlike the way old Vampire bites can't be tracked.

I summoned with a female black and got this awesome female!

For data gathering - I have more female Zyumorphs than males used in the summon (4 females, 2 males) but have an even number of adults (2 males unused for the summon). I have slightly more female dragons than males total on my scroll.

I'm short a pink for my second set, but I'll be sure to report back with the results when I get my 2nd full set smile.gif

I Summoned again! And of course it was a second female, because RNG hates me. rolleyes.gif But on the other hand, the Cave has definitely got the message that I like nice codes: https://dragcave.net/lineage/KIRUR All caps, pronounceable? Yes, that'll do nicely, lol.