Purpzie

Sino Summons

I SUMMONED THREE AND ALL ARE FREAKING MALE censorkip.gif

Well. I do have overall more female than male on my scroll. Maybe that's why sad.gif Now I need another jungle for the fourth set...

I'm beginning to believe so...seems like that with most people. I have more males on my scroll, and I summoned a male. Really trying to get more females on my scroll, as I only have like, 50 more males then females. I'm hoping it will increase my chance of summoning a female on my birthday, June 4th. tongue.gif

2Gs could only be bred from the 26th - they're probably mostly still eggs!

My first batch of 2Gs are due to hatch any moment now, so 3 days before I can test that. My CBs are 1 of each and an extra white, so I bred 5 2Gs of different colors, meaning my second set will be 5 2Gs and 1 CB.

On a side note, I'm starting to hate these things. They just do not like to hatch or stay healthy. >_>

I summoned with a male desert Zyu, I had all males Zyu`s on my scroll at the time, and got a female Sino. I bred her with a Guardians Of Nature, and got a forest Zyu. I influenced male, and will breed him with my other Guardians, and we will see what happens.

I finally summoned my first! *sob* I love it. Immediately bred it with a GoN, lol.

Summoned from a female red and got a female (was hoping for a female first, so that's nice). It'll be another day before I can summon a second, though. I expect I'll get another female since I already went back to collecting olives and won't have enough to try for a third. rolleyes.gif

I have even numbers of male and female and summoned a male with a white male. One of each now

Just summoned another male. Both times I had more males on my scroll. Only by about 30 though so I'm tempted to breed some females and release some males before my next try.

I did 2 summons - the first one was a female, the second one was a Male. In a few days I'll summon a third.

I have only one set of Zyumorphs - all of them are female (without influence). They've summoned a male Sino.

Currently, there are slightly more females on my scroll than males.

As for GoNs, I have two males and one female.

I have only one set of Zyumorphs - all of them are female (without influence). They've summoned a male Sino.

Currently, there are slightly more females on my scroll than males.

As for GoNs, I have two males and one female.

Same here laugh.gif except that I have more males on my scroll than females (always had, ever since those statistics tools existed)

males 48.90%, females 48.22%, unknowns 0.23%, ungendered 2.65%

If you have less than all 6 different full-grown Zyus they don't have any summoning ability on their actions page. I obviously don't know for sure, but I feel like it's much more likely that anyone reporting that simply didn't have another set of all 6 Zyus full grown on their scroll than the dragons losing the ability to summon, since we've had several reports that you can indeed summon more than one Sino.

Actually, that's not what I meant. I remember posts claiming that more than 6 Zyus lost their summoning ability in the process (i.e. greyed out text "This dragon has already used this ability.").

Has that been confirmed?

I cannot confirm this.

6 of my Zyus, one of each colour, show the greyed out text. The others (due to lack of missing 2 colours) just show nothing.

Actually, that's not what I meant. I remember posts claiming that more than 6 Zyus lost their summoning ability in the process (i.e. greyed out text "This dragon has already used this ability.").

Has that been confirmed?

I'm hoping to test that, actually, if I can get the Yellow Zyu I need to finish my second team. Mostly because I want an all-one-gender team to summon my Sinos for other testing, and I have a very mixed team right now... it means I'll be waiting longer, but that's ok.

Edited by silver_chan

I summoned my 2nd Sino this male I had been hoping it would be female as all of my 2nd set of zyumorphs were all female dry.gif

Thank you, Ruby Eyes and silver_chan. I'll be patient, then. smile.gif

my first summon was a male sino, planning on getting/breeding a second set of zyus to get another one eventually ;w;

I now have two Sinomorphs, and they happened to be a male and a female! :D

Let the tales be told of a mighty dragon who descended from the sky and cast away all evil with his powerful roar!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VFSr5

Edited by Syiren

Just summoned my first one with a black Zyu. It's a she so it's perfect cause I always wanted females.

Hopefully I can spawn a male in and then see if purebreed lineages are possible.

Do you guys think we should get a breeding/trading thread for people who can't summon both genders? :?

(To get offspring and such for lineages.)

Edited by irrelevantindigo

Just got my second one summoned, and it is also a male dry.gif Now to go get some more zyus...