Purpzie

Sino Summons

My third summon was male. Yay! There's hope for parity yet... *crosses fingers*

Aaand fourth summon is another female, darn it. Three and one so far.

Edited by Kith

I got a male and a female and I bred them together. They gave me a white Zyumorph

[lineage] .

I summoned my female Sino from a female Zyu and my male Sino From a male Zyu. I'm not sure if it's just coincidence but throwing that out there.

Mine too - now I'm just hoping even more that my third batch of Zyus (this time bred instead of CB since I can't find those anymore) will summon a male one, so I'd have both. I don't mind having two females too much though since I have some pairings in mind already. biggrin.gif

I'm definitely not actually upset! The only way in which it's disappointing is that I'm trying to save space to collect olives, so if I wanna go for a male, I have to free up some space and go zuy hunting. =o

I summoned 2 and I got one each gender. Not sure if it helps but I got the male by summoning using a male Z Morph and the female using a female to summon. Can't summon a third till tomorrow and see if it holds true.

I summoned two females with a female black zuy and male yellow zuy.

wow, noice! i'm liking these new sprites. hopefully i can catch some sino's in a few months when the demand is less

Third summon is a female - Yaaay!!!!!

Can't breed just yet, though, but excellent start to my day. I can go to work happy!

second one now I will have to collect another set and pray sad.gif

My 2nd one is male (like the first one). I want more anyway so that's not really bad. And I got the last egg I needed for a 3rd set yesterday, it will just take forever until they're all grown...

I summoned both with a pink Zyu, the first with an all male set and the second with an all female set.

I just summoned a girl biggrin.gif

For the record, I used a white female.

The last Zyu of my second set finally grew up today, and I ended up summoning another male. Guess I'll need to get a 3rd set eventually and try again for a female xd.png

Are there any theories about a pattern to Sino genders? Is it possibly related to the totals of each gender on a user's scroll of their ratio of GONs, or have those been disproven?

Are there any theories about a pattern to Sino genders? Is it possibly related to the totals of each gender on a user's scroll of their ratio of GONs, or have those been disproven?

I'm pretty sure it's just random based on the ratio of male to female on your scroll like every other random egg gender.

I used a PINK (coast) female power dragon and summoned a male Sino.

My scroll's male/female ratios are pretty even, so I'm hoping to summon a female next time... but I don't have a full second set yet.

2 males from my 2 sets - now working on a new set to try again for a female smile.gif

Ive been trying to get eggs since they were released and Ive gotten a grand total of one = _ = ~Please take trading/gifting to the Trading section~

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just summoned a second one using 5 2G and 1 CB Zyu... and another male. Yay.

Wouldn't it just be a raw 50/50? I'm not sure where this idea of scroll ratios came from?