Purpzie

Sino Summons

Just summoned my 2nd sino... another male. Despite most of the zyus were female. Ah well, I will keep trying.

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!! *flails wildly*

Honestly, I would have done my nut if I'd Summoned a fourth femme Sino.

Hey, that's great! smile.gif

My first Sino was a girl, too - here she is -, and of course I'm hoping for a mate for her. Sadly, my second batch isn't ready yet, they take a looooong time grow up! rolleyes.gif

I summoned a male and I'm hoping to summon a female next time (if not I need to stop collecting blacks Zyumorphs xd.png)

Yup, second sino is also a female.  rolleyes.gif

Mine too - now I'm just hoping even more that my third batch of Zyus (this time bred instead of CB since I can't find those anymore) will summon a male one, so I'd have both. I don't mind having two females too much though since I have some pairings in mind already. biggrin.gif

I summoned two of them on the same day as soon as my hatchies grew and both of them are male. Does anyone managed to summon both male and female in their scroll?

Edited by Naruhina_94

I also got two females. sad.gif I wouldn't mind if it were not so hard to get more zyus. I only have 4 of the 6 I need for another summon and haven't even seen one in the cave in the last two days. I may have to breed the other 2.

I luckily summoned a male and a female my first two times! smile.gif

I summoned two males sad.gif what happens if I tried to release on of them? Would my Zyumorphs be able to summon another Sino?

I summoned 3 females  mad.gif

I'm wondering if releasing it would be able to have another summon. I have two male sinos and would love a female sad.gif

Hahaha xd.png dang you autocorrect

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I'm wondering if releasing it would be able to have another summon. I have two male sinks and would love a female sad.gif

That's going to be tricky to test. Who'd be willing to give up one of these guys since the Zyus are so hard to grab, without being sure they can summon another?

Also my second batch of Zyus is just hatching now, so I'll be ready to try my summoning test in a few days.

Edited by silver_chan

That's going to be tricky to test. Who'd be willing to give up one of these guys since the Zyus are so hard to grab, without being sure they can summon another?

I'll be the test subject

Edit: Nope, once they summon once it's irreversible

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I'm wondering if releasing it would be able to have another summon. I have two male sinks and would love a female sad.gif

I wonder that too ~ I was able to re-summon my GoN when I released it because she rejected an irreplaceable mate :L

Nope, once they summon once it's irreversible

Ah that's too bad :/

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

But then again you could summon all 3 GoNs with a single set of Trios, like, they were re-usable for that purpose.

But then again you could summon all 3 GoNs with a single set of Trios, like, they were re-usable for that purpose.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch or if it's intended that way. Should I ask in the help section?

I summoned 3 females mad.gif

I had that too - didn't get a chap until my fourth Summon! D:

Congrats on that group ID laugh.gif

Thanks xd.png I also got 1000 as well lol

Summoned my second one and of course it's a girl too! Now I just have to wait for the third set to grow up and hope for the best.