Purpzie

Sino Summons

Well I have three Sinomorphs now, working on a fourth one. I have on male and two females☺️

I do have a question about Sino breeding. (Please excuse me if this isn't the place to discuss breedings.)

I just bred my female Sino and a Schitar male. I expected a Zyumorph, but received this:

https://dragcave.net/lineage/NR9ly

Has anyone else received basically zyu-fails?

I summoned a female Sinomorph, finally, now I have 2 pairs and and one with a code that sounds a bit like a name (with lots of fantasy)

I only got Zyus from Sinomorph breedings so far (but I got a Bolt from Blue Zyu)

Eight females and five males. Wonder what the chances of summoning three more chaps are?

Eight females and five males. Wonder what the chances of summoning three more chaps are?

A lot better than my chance of summoning 6

Two summons so far and all males. Just give me one female please!

How do you people get zyus so quickly? Once a hatchling grows up, I can summon a second one. Let's hope for a female this time.

How do you people get zyus so quickly?

Catching and trading, I suppose.

I myself am working on my third set now, as I haven't set all my slots on the task for Zyu-acquirement so I'm a tad slow xd.png

I got a female!

Well, I got my scroll goal of CB zyus, and I'm left with twice as many males as females. Guess I'll have to make breeding plans to hopefully get them to even up someday.

Has anyone tested what happens if you release a Zyu with which a Sino was summoned before? Does the Sino disappear as well?

9 females, 5 males. Guess the femmes with the pretty codes are going into the Code section of my scroll! rolleyes.gif

Just summoned my third Sino and after two females I finally get a male biggrin.gif

Woohoo - just summoned my eighth - now got four of each!

(Sends thanks to the Sinomorph Gods!)

My lone male Sino just added a 5th female to his harem dry.gif

My sinos have finally balanced out, going from 7M:3F, now at 7 males and 7 Females, yay!

I don't know whether it is coincidence but I realised that I had many more female dragons on my scroll than males. I have been influencing most eggs male since and I have evened that up over ther last 2 weeks. Since then i have summoned 4 females. blink.gif

Edited for clarity...

Edited by Aussiemum

FOURTH FEMALE out of four summons.

It is to despair... sad.gif

And my scroll is almost equally balanced male /. female - 48.4/ 48.8. So I don't believe that's it.

Could it be time of day or something ?

Edited by fuzzbucket