Purpzie

Sino Summons

Two so far, both males. First one was from a CB Alpine male. Second was from CB Desert female.

6(!) females and 3 males so far...

Could be worse...7 females, 1 lonely male. This is really kind of sucky

I will point out that the last 5 summons have all been with either all males or all females.

Edited by ainisarie

Could be worse...7 females, 1 lonely male. This is really kind of sucky

I will point out that the last 5 summons have all been with either all males or all females.

Yikes! That's some heavy oestrogen right there. ohmy.gif

Yikes! That's some heavy oestrogen right there. ohmy.gif

My scroll was always heavily female oriented until pink BSA, but this is beyond absurd.

My scroll was always heavily female oriented until pink BSA, but this is beyond absurd.

Looks like I'm level-pegging with you on the female Sinos, I just summoned her (although that does sound like a female name, in fairness!). rolleyes.gif

Just summoned my second and got another female. Time to collect a third set for that elusive male! OTL

Two females followed by two males.

I know I'm lucky to have an even balance of males & females. I hope the remaining sets are as kind to me - but I'm not holding my breath.

Best not. I just summoned my THIRD female sad.gif

I've now got four males and two females. That's all my sets done.

I'm breeding more sets, in the hope that...

And another two females today sad.gif I thought it was too good to last.

I just hope my final two sets give me two males.

Finally got my second set of Zyus (the second coastal one took so long, as the first one didn't give me an egg and I had to wait for one from the Cave) and summoned a female. I've got a male and a female now. smile.gif

Is it just a random zyo you get if you breed Sino x Sino ?

Is it just a random zyo you get if you breed Sino x Sino ?

I think so? I just tried a pair of Sinos and got a black Zyu.

7 Males:3 Females :/

It's really messing with my 'need' to have even numbers of males and females!!

7 Males:3 Females :/

It's really messing with my 'need' to have even numbers of males and females!!

I wish we could swap! I have 7 femmes and 3 guys. :s

I summoned one male & one female today. Making my total five females to three males sad.gif

I know that's far better than some folk. But I really was hoping for equal numbers. It means I'll have to breed another set to try for another male. I do wish there was a way to trade/swap them.

I am even considering releasing one of the females due to the fact I don't like unbalanced numbers *wry grin*

I summoned one male & one female today. Making my total five females to three males sad.gif

I know that's far better than some folk. But I really was hoping for equal numbers. It means I'll have to breed another set to try for another male. I do wish there was a way to trade/swap them.

I am even considering releasing one of the females due to the fact I don't like unbalanced numbers *wry grin*

I know what you mean. Although if I don't ultimately end up with 8/8, I'll probably assign some of my "spare" females to my cool codes section, since some do actually fit there. Otherwise, I might end up releasing some too.