Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Someone on IRC did and they sadly got a normal vampire egg.

Oh, well, did not see this here. But mines upside down and dead now

Both my husband and I were eaten sad.gif And neither of us has had a second chance. I even logged out and back in, just in case that triggered the 'more than once chance' thing.

I was wondering if 'the other person' is actually a 'real' other person, i.e. someone actually in the biome at the time, or just a computer generated one & it's all in effect down to a computer-generated chance when it comes to the end result? Thus, just because you don't get an egg it doesn't mean someone else will. It would again tie in with whole April Fool theme.

Just a thought.

Both my husband and I were eaten sad.gif And neither of us has had a second chance. I even logged out and back in, just in case that triggered the 'more than once chance' thing.

I was wondering if 'the other person' is actually a 'real' other person, i.e. someone actually in the biome at the time, or just a computer generated one & it's all in effect down to a computer-generated chance when it comes to the end result? Thus, just because you don't get an egg it doesn't mean someone else will. It would again tie in with whole April Fool theme.

Just a thought.

I would love another chance at this. Sadly, I don't think that's going to happen sad.gif

Ha I got lucky when I was mean, lying and cheating. Interestingly enough this is the first time I remember where you apparently get an egg that's probably going to stay on your scroll (I couldn't participate when I was locked). I mean I'm pretty sure it'll turn into a regular Mint after today but I kinda like the code and the upside downside thing would make a good description basis.

It's sad tough that you only get one chance or now I would do the "say nothing" tons of time so others could get a joke egg too sad.gif

Aww. You're a sweetie. I'm glad you got the upside down egg tongue.gif

I got eaten... I hope we all get one of the special eggs... I honestly wouldn't think it would be very fair if not everyone got an egg...

i agree i had no idea what was happening so i decided to say nothing and got eaten. this isnt a very fun game for me as it doesnt seem like you even get a second chance

You know what? I'm going to attempt to bite mine. The temptation is too strong and if it dies, then I guess I'm egg locked until my Olive hatches. But you know what? I don't really care! ^^

Edit: It's upside down but dead dry.gif

Can I see the upside down dead egg?

Just a thought.

I suspect this is the case. I highly doubt it's keeping track of everyone on a biome page at once. The Volcano would be insane. xd.png

I blamed the other guy and got the upside down egg. Glad I read this thread first, though, or I would have probably said nothing. I'm very curious what will happen to this egg after April Fools is over.

Poor egg

If I got one I would also try to bite it with Close To Death too (but he probably would get everyone's attention and get the egg abandoned like his first bitten egg)

Just a thought.

I tried logging out and in again - no dice. sad.gif

Someone else hypothesised that the "other person" is chosen randomly from the pool of choices made by other people, which would make more sense. Otherwise the person I was "paired" with would have had quite a wait for their egg...

i agree i had no idea what was happening so i decided to say nothing and got eaten. this isnt a very fun game for me as it doesnt seem like you even get a second chance

I agree. Since mine is upside down and dead dry.gif even if it was converted and turned into a normal vamp I would still want another one for joke reasons

I suspect this is the case. I highly doubt it's keeping track of everyone on a biome page at once. The Volcano would be insane. xd.png

I know when I first saw it, I didn't really read it and I kept clicking between biomes to try and get eggs and the prompt kept appearing until I played. I was in the jungle, I think. It also would explain the ability to play so many times and get so many eggs in a short time for those who were able to.

I'm typing everything under the sun to get back into the event xd.png no dice

I know when I first saw it, I didn't really read it and I kept clicking between biomes to try and get eggs and the prompt kept appearing until I played. I was in the jungle, I think. It also would explain the ability to play so many times and get so many eggs in a short time for those who were able to.

I got it in the Forest IIRC. It's all very odd but by no means the most irritating April Fools I've ever endured on a game.

I hope everyone gets a chance to get a 'Cave' Mint though. Assuming they're staying. They might be removed for all we know ATM.

I got it in the Forest IIRC. It's all very odd but by no means the most irritating April Fools I've ever endured on a game.

I hope everyone gets a chance to get a 'Cave' Mint though. Assuming they're staying. They might be removed for all we know ATM.

Without TJ's input or say on the matter, it's very hard to tell if they're going to stay like this or go back to normal by tomorrow morning.

Not to mention if it was supposed to be a one time thing.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I blamed the other person and got eaten. I want to try again but it sounds like I can't...

Can anyone who didn't blame or get eaten, and got the regular rightside-up Mint, confirm whether it says "Cave" as the biome?

I can confirm this! Eggie

~changed to lineage link~ Please use lineage links, not view links.

Edited by Earth Gurl

You know what? I'm going to attempt to bite mine. The temptation is too strong and if it dies, then I guess I'm egg locked until my Olive hatches. But you know what? I don't really care! ^^

Edit: It's upside down but dead dry.gif

It's GORGEOUS ! wub.gif