Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

It's GORGEOUS ! wub.gif

I know right xd.png I'm glad I tried biting it after all! Now I possibly have an upside down dead Mint for the next two weeks

I've become amused more than anything

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I got it in the Forest IIRC. It's all very odd but by no means the most irritating April Fools I've ever endured on a game.

I hope everyone gets a chance to get a 'Cave' Mint though. Assuming they're staying. They might be removed for all we know ATM.

The confirmed ones are all common breeds from what I can tell, so they'll probably stay. The only unique aspect of them is that they have Cave for their biome, which isn't THAT unique but may be changed after the first.

Another amusing April Fools Joke: All the egg text is backwards xd.png

I'm crying from laughter on my own ideas xd.png

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

The confirmed ones are all common breeds from what I can tell, so they'll probably stay. The only unique aspect of them is that they have Cave for their biome, which isn't THAT unique but may be changed after the first.

If the cave biome stays, it's unique for 2017 eggs that aren't GONs. Assuming these aren't also hatched with some special April Fool's characteristics.

Edited by Jazeki

If it stays, it's unique for 2017 eggs that aren't GONs. Assuming these aren't also hatched with some special April Fool's characteristics.

I'm going to be upset if it does happen and I'm left without an egg

One result of this is that people are going to be grabbing mint dragons from the AP to see if they can find any abandoned "cave" mints!

I suppose if someone really wants a "cave" mint, I could give them mine. I have three mints from before the biomes and don't need this one.

One result of this is that people are going to be grabbing mint dragons from the AP to see if they can find any abandoned "cave" mints!

I suppose if someone really wants a "cave" mint, I could give them mine. I have three mints from before the biomes and don't need this one.

I sent you a PM about it

When i'm celebrating that a child of mine alted and I didn't keep her

Oh well now I want an upside down egg

Maybe the real April Fool is to allow a few people to try more than once & even get more than one egg and then stop that and thus let the rest of us become frustrated as we try over and over again all to no avail?

But no, TJ isn't that cruel/unfair, surely? But then again it is April Fool's Day and I've heard it say that anything goes & nothing can be considered cruel/unfair.

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

So i blamed the other person and got an upside down Mint egg (but only upside down on its view page). But on my account page and my scroll page everything seems normal. huh.gif

And my Mint has Cave as its biome instead of Volcano. ^^ Hopefully that stays, so many options for breeding with Xenowyrms for example but why a Mint? dry.gif Would love a Falconiform Wyvern, because that's the only breed until today from which i love every sprite that is and was available. All the other breeds have at least one sprite from egg to adult that i don't love that much as i love the Falconiform Wyvern. It was love on first sight!

I'm going to be upset if it does happen and I'm left without an egg

Now you know how the rest of us feel, but you actually had one and killed it.

Now you know how the rest of us feel, but you actually had one and killed it.

It was an experiment but oh well, what's done is done

Hey! I got this prompt too, but I blamed and the other person said nothing. I got an upside-down Mint egg too: ~Please use /lineage/ links for growing creatures by replacing /view/ with /lineage/ in the url~ /wlQKk

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Begging for eggs removed~

Oh well

*stops celebrating over the alt undine that has a ridiculous names mixed from both her parents*

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

well, i blamed and got eaten. oh well. wonder if we're actually paired with a person or if it's just random (has anyone had to wait for what happens after they select their option?)

curious to see if they hatch into regular mints or not

But no, TJ isn't that cruel/unfair, surely?

Two words; "Contagion" and "Cure"

Let's not start that up again. If you want to fight over it, please go towards the Forum Game section ^^

I think that was chalked up to "oops, we didn't think people didn't know how to play." It seems more like the Avatar release when people couldn't try because they didn't have Guardians of Nature to breed. These things tend to be not thought through in the planning stages.

Edited by Jazeki

Let's not start that up again. If you want to fight over it, please go towards the Forum Game section ^^

Not starting it up again, just as an example that TJ is human and, as humans do, can sometimes do things others consider unfair. Hopefully this April Fool's isn't one of them, it's hopefully a mistake.

If you search 'April fools mint' in Google there are a few mint April Fool pranks out there. I wonder if there is some sort of connection unsure.gif

Got an upside down egg, but I feel too many people are looking into this too much/taking it too seriously. smile.gif

Time will tell what TJ has planned, but I doubt he will make it so some players have a one up on others because of a lucky guess.

Got an upside down egg, but I feel too many people are looking into this too much/taking it too seriously. smile.gif

Time will tell what TJ has planned, but I doubt he will make it so some players have a one up on others because of a lucky guess.

Agreed. I got a regular mint and I'll keep it for now, but my guess is the upside-down ones will revert to normal, and they'll all just stay as commons. April fools events don't tend to have lasting effects.

Yaaas I have an upside-down mint egg, and my leetle tree is broccoli. Happy April 1st!  tongue.gif

I had actually forgotten about that, yay for more carrot cave!

Hello to all the mint catchers out there poptartFINALTINY.gif

As a kind and generous person, I've chosen "to say nothing" and got a mint egg (not upside down). If I sort by breed it's together with regular old mints. Is it the same with upside down mints and balloons? (btw are there any upside down balloons?)

user posted image