Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Do we only get to do it once? I saw the prompt, thought "the other person is going to pick blame, aren't they?" and chose to remain silent to be nice. Sure enough, they picked blame, and I was eaten. I kinda want an upside down mint now.

I'm a terrible person who caused another person to die just because I wanted an upside-down Mint egg.

I am so sorry whoever I killed.

Too bad we can't freeze eggs 'cause this would prime for freezing and keeping, especially because it's probably going to hatch normal.

Looks like no second chances for me as well.

On a side note, the mint show up upside-down in a teleport link.

I hope that we're allowed to do it again, to give more people a chance to get the Cave eggs (I hope we get to keep them!) and to let us lucky ones who have Cave (but not upside down) eggs to get more of them.

I think it's impossible to make an April's Fools event that wouldn't be in some way offensive... if it were me I would change all the egg description in biomes to CB Gold's... it seems funny to me, but I bet some people would be upset seeing they picked up a Stone and got locked for 5h...

Last year was nice, but that was a release and not a prank... and I didn't get any Mint, just making that clear smile.gif

I think it's impossible to make an April's Fools event that wouldn't be in some way offensive...

What is offensive in this...? ._.

What is offensive in this...? ._.

Nothing. People are only upset by it because it's like a raffle and not EVERYONE can win.

People also seem to be missing the fact that it is 99.9% certain that it will all go back to normal at the end of the day - just like the year everything turned into carrots...

I do want a BADGE, though...

Edited by fuzzbucket

I went looking for a green Fire Gem & the prompt for today's event popped up. I said nothing & I got a mint eggie. biggrin.gif

I'm sorry to the person I blamed! I don't know if you really did it, but I certainly didn't take the dragon's gold, I'm only after the eggs. xd.png Got a regular Mint out of it.

Nothing. People are only upset by it because it's like a raffle and not EVERYONE can win.

To be honest, we don't know for sure who won, and if anyone is in an advantage at all. Tomorrow we may:

a. see the inverted eggs turn into normal commons

b. see the inverted eggs gone (applies to those who chose to lie)

c. see things as they are now: 50% of users with special dragons, 50% with nothing

d. a badge for participating in the event (which would be a win for everyone either way)

e. other outcome I can't think of?

There are so many possibilities, as the saying I know goes - "don't praise the day before the sunset".<3

I got eaten--

as close to winning as I get so not unusual dry.gif

Never have seen the point of April Fools

but at least now I can hunt

To be honest, we don't know for sure who won, and if anyone is in an advantage at all. Tomorrow we may:

c. see things as they are now: 50% of users with special dragons, 50% with nothing

d. a badge for participating in the event (which would be a win for everyone either way)

There are so many possibilities, as the saying I know goes - "don't praise the day before the sunset".<3

Additional option:

People who got a not upside down egg will also lose the egg because April's Fool Day. wink.gif

Indeed. I use the term 'win' loosely. I think people are taking it way too seriously. It's an April Fools thing after all. I like to think we'll get SOMETHING for participating, but it's not a huge deal either way really. smile.gif

Never have seen the point of April Fools

Neither have I. The things people do are usually obnoxious in the extreme. At least this is relatively harmless. tongue.gif

Edited by Aurae

Additional option:

People who got a not upside down egg will also lose the egg because April's Fool Day. wink.gif

Oh yeah, that also would make sense. I wouldn't mind that! Everyone loses or everyone wins, that should be the purpose of the prank after all. Which would mean that...

The egg is a lie.

I chose Blame and got an upside-down Mint, but I feel bad; hopefully everyone else will get a chance to have a special Mint egg, too?

Also the egg will probably end up being a normal Mint, but I'm kindof hoping there will be something special about it when it hatches/grows up. If not, I might just abandon mine.

I know right xd.png I'm glad I tried biting it after all! Now I possibly have an upside down dead Mint for the next two weeks

I've become amused more than anything

I wonder if neglecting the eggs will produce upside-down neglecteds? xd.png

Indeed. I use the term 'win' loosely. I think people are taking it way too seriously. It's an April Fools thing after all. I like to think we'll get SOMETHING for participating, but it's not a huge deal either way really. smile.gif

it's just a bit disappointing to see so many people excited about their eggs, and to have blown your own chance at participating. no, it's not anything to take seriously, but it is a bit of a bummer for those of us who didn't "win".

it's just a bit disappointing to see so many people excited about their eggs, and to have blown your own chance at participating. no, it's not anything to take seriously, but it is a bit of a bummer for those of us who didn't "win".

Of course, but it is a prank and nothing that great is likely to come out of it in the end.

as a now objectively-shown bad person (i chose to blame the other player while they said nothing)...

im gonna sit here with my upside down mint egg and be vaguely pleased that not everyone can/will get one. :P no guilt here

Got a regular mint.

Edited by Leidarendi

Even the regular Mints are a bit special. I saw someone say that they have Cave as their Location too. smile.gif

Oooh just went to the volcanco to see this. Can't play the "event" while I'm egglocked, okay then. Waiting for my ER eggs to hatch rolleyes.gif