Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Blamed the other person, got an upside-down Mint egg. Haven't gotten another prompt though. Curious to see if the inversion means it will be different from the regular Mint sprite now!

I blamed and got an upside down Mint egg, but have not gotten a second pop up. Just for those keeping track

Yeah, same here. I'm not egg-locked, either, so it isn't that. I wonder if we can only get one upside-down Mint... or are there some who got more than one?

EDIT: Ah, never mind. I see someone who got two.

Edited by Retsam_Nogard

Got eaten too. sad.gif Willdefinitely haunt my bad mouthed partner in their sleep o.o

I said nothing and got eaten. I just hope it's a normal mint, otherwise very unfair to a lot of people.

I got it once so far. I got eaten, and going by the adjectives used my murderer is apparently a messy eater.

I blamed the other person, who stayed silent. I got an upside down mint dragon (I'll add a picture as proof when I'm off my phone)

I actually was extremely confused about why it was upside down until I looked at the time and I realized it was, in fact, April Fools Day.

I'm excited to see if its a normal Mint Dragon or not. if I this, I needed another, anyway. If not, that would be something!

I was planning to pick up Fodder to try for a April Fools ND in 6 days but now I just want an upside down Mint Egg

I'm stuck waiting for the Dragon to throw me up

I've been lurking about the cave for over an hour and a half now, hoping for another chance, and nothing. I'm rather pissed off about it... dry.gif

as far as I know things that happen on April fools day aren't permanent. I'm thinking They will either be normal dragons or upside down.

Also I know how it can be putting two people against each other. The action doesn't happen until you click a choice, so what it does is it takes two choices of random people and pair them after the button is pressed. Not before.

Edited by Cecona

Considering you can't see the upside-down-ness on the scroll - only the view page, I will also express my doubts that these will stay upside down for too long. =p

I've got the upside down egg.I was really confused, and then I realised that is 1st of April... laugh.gif

All this event has taught me is to always blame the other person

Are they all Mints? If so I wonder if that's a joke regarding dinner and what comes after...

I said nothing, and got an egg out of it lol.

Earlier today, I wondered if this year's April Fool's joke would somehow involve the Celestial dragon, since it became a legitimate release on the same day last year.

Anyway, it took me a couple tries to get the upside-down Mint, and I'll probably keep it for the sake of the prank. After all, the Mint was one of the first four dragons I obtained. biggrin.gif

Edited by Kamoodle

Said nothing, got a normal mint egg. Haven't been able to trigger the event again. Huh.

For anyone trying to retrigger the event: flipping biomes doesn't appear to do anything and grabbing an AP egg doesn't appear to do anything. I have a theory grabbing a cave egg might reset things but I don't feel like holding a random egg for 5 hours if I'm wrong.

Don't think it does. A friend of the mine grabbed a dorsal but it didnt reset for her……

Are they all Mints? If so I wonder if that's a joke regarding dinner and what comes after...

I said nothing, and got an egg out of it lol.

Some people got balloons - but I've only seen normal balloons on their scrolls.

Some people got Balloons as the outcome of their choice, but I don't know if any of them are upside-down.

Also the egg shows up side down on the influence page,for anyone keeping track of this

I hope they dont disappear……even if they just stay as normal mint. It would be my first “Cave” born except GoN haha

I still haven't gotten my 2nd prompt. I really want an upside-down mint or a balloon.