Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I'm sure these aren't normal Mints, even the ones that aren't upside down. tongue.gif Maybe some sort of alts? Though it's quite interesting that the eggs gotten for people that blamed others are upside down... I'm sure whatever hatches will end up being a bit "upside down" as well. ^^

I am willing to bet that whatever hatches is a normal dragon, or that the egg simply disappears at the end of the day - though I doubt that or it wouldn't have been killable/biteable etc). Whether it is actually a mint remains to be seen. But I do not believe TJ would have set anything up that meant what we chose on April Fool's, combined with the element of chance (what the other person chose) would deprive anyone of a special dragon.

Thing is, I doubt it's a Mint alt for the normal eggs people have got from this, because there was also Balloons being given out. So if there IS an alt, it will be the upside down Mint eggs that get it.

The upside down mints also sort with the regular mints.

Of course, the real joke will be that those who got a regular egg by saying nothing will be allowed to keep it, while those who got the upside down egg by being mean and betraying another player will see their egg disappear after midnight (having wasted an egg slot today for nothing).

I'm pretty sure if it was a new release, TJ would have posted an announcement. No announcement generally means only a silly, pointless-fun type of event that will poof at the end of the day.

Of course, the real joke will be that those who got a regular egg by saying nothing will be allowed to keep it, while those who got the upside down egg by being mean and betraying another player will see their egg disappear after midnight (having wasted an egg slot today for nothing).

This would be possible though lmao.

I agree with the people saying that there won't be anything special about either of the eggs - it's a PRANK after all. wink.gif

I agree with the people saying that there won't be anything special about either of the eggs - it's a PRANK after all. wink.gif

And I suspect that the fact that the mint eggs are from the cave instead of from one of the biomes is something that TJ09 did not pay attention to, or was not considered valuable in any way. So it might just be an oversight. After all, I have several "cave" mints from 2010 and 2011, so for me it does not matter much that this mint comes from the cave. But I understand that it could be valuable for those who were not in DC before the addition of the biomes.

And I suspect that the fact that the mint eggs are from the cave instead of from one of the biomes is something that TJ09 did not pay attention to, or was not considered valuable in any way. So it might just be an oversight. After all, I have several "cave" mints from 2010 and 2011, so for me it does not matter much that this mint comes from the cave. But I understand that it could be valuable for those who were not in DC before the addition of the biomes.

OR the egg will turn out to be something else. Some other common breed with its correct biome shown.

I wish I could get more of these... I don't really mind if I don't get an upside down egg, though that would be cool, I just want more Cave-biome eggs.

Ooohh, this is fun, but I suppose it can't be played more than once, huh?

Anyway, I also got a Mint egg, and I'm not complaining. Actually, I'd *love* a Mint egg from "Cave" instead of a regular location! Let's see how this plays out.

I also got an upside-down Mint. I'm curious to see how this turns out. Either way, I love Mints.

I blamed the other person and got eaten.

this game sucks plain and simple. horrible event i hate it

Why ? You haven't even caught one of the "offending" - or not - eggs....

No-one has to play, after all.

this game sucks plain and simple. horrible event i hate it

wait what? biggrin.gif it's just a prank, nothing to hate about it. Let's not be childish here, it is a game, nothing more.

eggs look funny upside down

user posted image

I'm sure they'll turn back to normal mints later. But I hope they keep the "cave" designation.

Why ? You haven't even caught one of the "offending" - or not  - eggs....

No-one has to play, after all.

I think Cellybean is extremely disappointed in the fact that she was eaten and save for the select few extremely lucky players, there's no possibility to play again and get one of the eggs at the moment.

I wouldn't say it sucks, but it is disheartening to be told not to worry/it's just a game when your chance at playing and getting an egg is not an option.

Sure, there's trading for them or hunting the AP in a few days, but there's no guarantee that you will get an egg like getting one from the game.

Edit: it also doesn't let you hunt the cave until you play (or at least that was my experience)

Edited by Jazeki

CellyBean is allowed to have an opinion guys biggrin.gif

I didn't like the game either -shrug-

But I'll just move on and continue with my egg hunting ~

I normally don't like to blame others, but the chance to get an egg is awesome and....my gutsy choice was rewarded. I don't care if the egg hatches into normal mint, I'll influence it and breed it with my 3G tinsel. biggrin.gif

I think Cellybean is extremely disappointed in the fact that she was eaten and save for the select few extremely lucky players, there's no possibility to play again and get one of the eggs at the moment.

I wouldn't say it sucks, but it is disheartening to be told not to worry/it's just a game when your chance at playing and getting an egg is not an option.

Sure, there's trading for them or hunting the AP in a few days, but there's no guarantee that you will get an egg like getting one from the game.

Edit: it also doesn't let you hunt the cave until you play (or at least that was my experience)

exactly thank you