Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Some people have been getting balloons

Also there are two kinds of mints apparently. One that is normal in lineage view and one that is upside down.

I chose to blame, and got eaten. xd.png Is this a one-time prompt, or will it show up multiple times?

Some people have said they got more than one go, but I'm starting to wonder if they are playing their own April Fool's trick lol

Some people have said they got more than one go, but I'm starting to wonder if they are playing their own April Fool's trick lol

Someone had multiple upside down mints to prove it, but I am wondering if that was a blip and we were only supposed to get prompted once.

I have to admit, compared to the glory of the Celestial release last year, this one is kinda....meh. Especially if you can only do it once, which is pretty unfair to those who were unfortunately getting eaten.

Well, I got an upside down mint, so sorry to whoever got eaten on my behalf. I hope they are upside down or something weird, that would be neat.

Oh, I got the upside down mint xd.png

Well, Mint and Balloon population will go up after this April's Fools smile.gif

Way to go TJ, making people raise cave blockers like that!

I said nothing and got a normal Minty....i will love it for sure!

Okay, so I'm teleporting one of my eggs and the mint is upside down!

I said nothing and I got the normal, right-side up mint. Haven't gotten the prompt since.

It's a one time thing apparently. I bet it's going to be right side up by tomorrow

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I blamed, took the risk of not getting anything xp

I really want to keep my upside-down Mint egg :D

What If I hide it, maybe they don't notice it and can't get it away from me?

I don't care if it even isn't anything special, I just want to keep it.

Since everybody's getting mints, it's at least conceivable that it is really going to stay upside down. (Only one sprite to "redo".) Not holding my breath, though.

This is extremely unfair, especially as those people that got to choose 2/3 times and got an extra egg, and the people that got eaten don't get another chance. Stuff like this makes me sometimes really hate this game.

I'm consoling myself with the idea that at least I gave this overgrown garden lizard the mother of all infernal indigestions. dry.gif

This is extremely unfair, especially as those people that got to choose 2/3 times and got an extra egg, and the people that got eaten don't get another chance. Stuff like this makes me sometimes really hate this game.

It's really not unfair. It's a gamble. Should you take the risk and get eaten? (I was sure this was going to happen to me) Or should you take the risk and get an egg? Should you say nothing and get nothing in return?

It IS p pretty unfair that some people are getting the prompt multiple times, resulting in multiple prizes, whilst some get one chance and nothing to show for it because they had the bad luck of getting partnered to someone who decided to throw them under the bus to the dragon. The only consolation I can see for some is that whoever their partner was also didn't get an egg.

Yes, it's April Fool's and meant to be a gamble, but how is it fair that some get multiple gambles whilst others get one?

Edited by CharonDusk

I got an upside down frill on my visit to the jungle. wink.gif

I don't believe you.

I agree that it's unfair that some people are getting to try multiple times while the rest of us are only getting to try once; if I could work towards locking myself with upside down mints, I absolutely would - but the page won't pop for me anymore no matter how long I try. Ended up just grabbing other things to lock my scroll- maybe I'll pitch some later if someone figures out a trick to making the page reappear.

It's really not unfair. It's a gamble. Should you take the risk and get eaten? (I was sure this was going to happen to me) Or should you take the risk and get an egg? Should you say nothing and get nothing in return?

If it was a one time choice for everyone, then yes. Some people claim to have done it more than once and have several eggs as a result.

I mistakenly navigated away from the promt thinking it was some kind of story game as I was double checking I was logged in on this device and could get back to it afterwards.

Edit:

It appeared again:

My results

You’re not sure what happens next, but bystanders would later describe it as “savage,” “unpleasant” and “kind of like my uncle Stan at Thanksgiving.”

Edited by dragongirl02

If it was a one time choice for everyone, then yes. Some people claim to have done it more than once and have several eggs as a result.

Do you have proof? It IS April Fools Day after all.

Also, the Leetle Trees are Broccoli

I haven't been promoted yet a second time