Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Did anyone ever figure out why some people were able to play multiple times and others weren't?

Did anyone ever figure out why some people were able to play multiple times and others weren't?

I think they said they hit the back button on their browser. I'm kicking myself for not trying it... I'd have liked a balloon egg too even if it's right side up.

EDIT I read the early part of the thread again, and I was wrong. They didn't use the back button. It was just a glitch apparently.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

I think all the incidents were at the very beginning and it was probably a glitch....

luck, perhaps? i know you cannot get the event while egg-locked.

others have mentioned seeing them around the egg refreshes (:x0 and :x5 minute marks), so maybe you have to check in close to those times to get them.

alternatively, although i am unsure, perhaps it stops showing once you have managed to get an upside down egg, or even an egg at all from the event?

I blamed the other person and got eaten.

Me too, and I haven't gotten to play again. I was hoping for an egg, either mint or balloon, because of the catch date.

alternatively, although i am unsure, perhaps it stops showing once you have managed to get an upside down egg, or even an egg at all from the event?

a couple people earlier in the thread said they got more than one upside down egg or more than one balloon egg

Earlier in the thread - yes. And they seem to have all happened at the very beginning.

everyone casually posts their answers at the same time

anyway, yeah, i've only been around this thread for the last two or three pages or so, so i have no idea what was said early in the thread. but if that's the case, then it proooobably was an early glitch or bug that was stopmed out. :c

Edited by pikachu59013

Probably just a glitch then. Bummer. I cooperated and was eaten, but I traded some fire gems for an event egg, so now I get to see what happens along with everyone else. :-) No hard feelings if it disappears.

OK, I was a dirty, rotten low-down scoundrel and blamed the other person because I knew I wasn't the person stealing Dragon gold and got an Upsydownsy. I hope I get to keep it.

OK, I was a dirty, rotten low-down scoundrel and blamed the other person because I knew I wasn't the person stealing Dragon gold and got an Upsydownsy. I hope I get to keep it.

quick, someone make a club thread for all us no-good finger-pointers!

So the moral of the event is to be a jerk and then a small percentage of those jerks will be rewarded for being paired with nice people? Nice... Prisoner's dilemma, the only sane choice is obvious.

Edited by Weregazebo

Said nothing, got et.

From my grave, I say AVENGE ME I hope the demogorgon eggs stick around and are something new and nifty. And, of course, that one of y'all's willing to trade their wicked offspring. smile.gif

Got eaten. :/ Kind of sucks that those of us who get eaten don't at least get a consolation prize.

So the moral of the event is to be a jerk and then a small percentage of those jerks will be rewarded for being paired with nice people? Nice...

There's speculation that it doesn't really pair you with another person, that it's just just you against the random flip of a virtual coin. For sure that would be a lot easier to code!

Yay! I got a normal egg.

Edit; for those who said just press back to get another, I tried just for curiosity to report back here- you can only go back to the page with your specific egg (in my case), back further than that (the options page), it takes you to whichever biome you were in instead.

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I think it's impossible to make an April's Fools event that wouldn't be in some way offensive... if it were me I would change all the egg description in biomes to CB Gold's...

I also think that would be funny (and I don't even have a single CB Gold!). Just imagine, all those Gold eggs in the biomes, and then they hatch into something completely different. biggrin.gif Maybe the actual drop rate of Gold eggs could be increased for that day so that some of those eggs would indeed hatch as Golds. I like it!

Got eaten. :/ Kind of sucks that those of us who get eaten don't at least get a consolation prize.

Who knows? Maybe you will. smile.gif

Edited by walkinslow

Has anyone tried teleporting the flipped mint eggs yet?

Yes, I successfully traded for one. I think it's likely to disappear at the end of the day, though, so I wouldn't advise anybody to trade anything they care about.

There's speculation that it doesn't really pair you with another person, that it's just just you against the random flip of a virtual coin. For sure that would be a lot easier to code!

Especially since it takes a while for people to choose, and the result is "instantaneous" once you choose. So I don't feel guilty about blaming and getting a topsy-turvy egg.

Has anyone tried teleporting the flipped mint eggs yet?

Someone said they traded for one, so yeah. They can be bitten, influenced, etc.

I hope there's a scroll badge and everyone gets one thumbs_up.png

If the flipped mints remain unusual in any way I'll gladly breed mine and distribute eggs via the departure thread

I wonder if they do stick around, how the normal mints behave too. They come from "Cave"