Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Also the egg shows up side down on the influence page,for anyone keeping track of this

I hope they dont disappear……even if they just stay as normal mint. It would be my first “Cave” born except GoN haha

Oh I doubt the cave biome part will disappear, that's something I'm 99% sure on

I blamed and got the upside-down Mint.

Considered keeping quiet as that would be most profitable for both...but whatever biggrin.gif

I blamed and got upside down egg. Guess it is going to disappear after event or just raise as normal mint?

I got eaten for saying nothing - I hope the other person got a nice upside down egg smile.gif

Edited by Shanthaia

Nothing for over an hour.... i really really want one of those balloons v.v

Apriloons! *-*

I got an upside down Mint egg and I'm guessing it's just going to be a normal Minty. That's probably what the April Fools joke is. That or the normal Mint eggs will actually be the ones to hatch into something special.

Were we all just introduced to the DC version of the prisoners' dilemma? laugh.gif

This is also what I thought when I saw this new game.

I got an upside-down mint egg. Even if it turns out to be just a standard mint dragon, I will keep it for the fun factor. I am still egg-locked for 15 hours and I hope to get a second chance by then.

I blamed the other person and got eaten. Oh well, better luck next time, hopefully.

I got eaten alongside my partner lol

... uh is there a badge??

Edited by natli

I'm locked. I get:

The Dragon’s Dilemma

You can’t participate in this “event’ while at your egg limit.

Don’t worry, you’re not missing out on much. Really. Trust me.

Has anyone else been able to play multiple times? I just checked after quite a long break and still no reset for me.

I got an upside-down egg. You really have no idea how much I want it to hatch into an upside-down Mint laugh.gif

Nothing for over an hour.... i really really want one of those balloons v.v

Apriloons! *-*

Darn. Grandson LOVES balloons. So - he got an upside down mint sad.gif

Looks like my partner chose to keep schtum alongside me, because I just got a mint egg. Has anyone got anything other than a mint?

Looks like my partner chose to keep schtum alongside me, because I just got a mint egg. Has anyone got anything other than a mint?

Some people have been getting balloons