Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Do you have proof? It IS April Fools Day after all.

Also, the Leetle Trees are Broccoli

I haven't been promoted yet a second time

My sceptical spectacles are hard screwed onto my face today, and I've looked at the scrolls of these people. They have several eggs that are upside-down on their view page and they're from the "Cave" as their biome.

Edit: And of course, these could also be an unintentional glitch, as these were produced within the earliest hours of the event, which is prone to glitching even during normal events and releases.

Edited by Ripan

It IS p pretty unfair that some people are getting the prompt multiple times, resulting in multiple prizes, whilst some get one chance and nothing to show for it because they had the bad luck of getting partnered to someone who decided to throw them under the bus to the dragon. The only consolation I can see for some is that whoever their partner was also didn't get an egg.

Yes, it's April Fool's and meant to be a gamble, but how is it fair that some get multiple gambles whilst others get one?

I totally agree with you there. ^^" No problem of granting someone an egg by getting eaten myself, but being stuck now because of this, while the other side can keep gambling is very disappointing. sad.gif No funny April fools day, but an annoying one >.<

If all eggs disappear again by tomorrow then I call it even. But I really doubt it ^^"

Someone had multiple upside down mints to prove it, but I am wondering if that was a blip and we were only supposed to get prompted once.

This could be proof, but we need a link to the scroll to check.

I didnt get an egg and I see I cant redo the game so Im feeling pretty dissapointed and sad :/

This is extremely unfair, especially as those people that got to choose 2/3 times and got an extra egg, and the people that got eaten don't get another chance. Stuff like this makes me sometimes really hate this game.

At least one person got eaten and got two more chances afterwards (I saw the eggs).

And found proof; this thread has someone who has done it multiple times, with two eggs on their scroll to prove it (won't post a direct link out of respect for them and to prevent viewbombings). So people ARE getting multiple chances, while others aren't.

This could be proof, but we need a link to the scroll to check.

I'm not sure how alright it is to link to someone else's scroll, viewbombing risk and all, but check back in the earlier pages of the thread. I've checked a scroll just now that had two balloons from "Cave".

Edit: ninja.gif

Edited by Ripan

I didnt get an egg and I see I cant redo the game so Im feeling pretty dissapointed and sad :/

Same... rolleyes.gif

I got only one normal mint, and no more tries. Well, at least I got something... xd.png

I'm going to try for another one; even if it's another Cave Mint, I can just give it to someone who missed out. I hope it's supposed to proc multiple times; seems really unfair to the people sold out that they miss a Cavebaby.

I have two upside down. then no more...

I got only one chance to play. Anyone else got two attempts?

One chance so far, said nothing and got a normal mint. I saw others had more chances, I wonder what causes that? And no announcement thus far from TJ... unsure.gif Happy April's Fools everyone! smile.gif

I case of doubt, blame the cat.

I've got an egg. Such a pity it shows as normal Mint on my scroll (but it's upside down on its profile page). I'm locked so no idea if there'll be a possibility to play once again. Oops!

I'm also wondering, "lore-wise"... why actually a Mint? Is it TJ's favorite dragon, or maybe the event's purpose is to appreciate the breed more? It's cute regardless.

I case of doubt, blame the cat.

I've got an egg. Such a pity it shows as normal Mint on my scroll (but it's upside down on its profile page). I'm locked so no idea if there'll be a possibility to play once again. Oops!

I'm also wondering, "lore-wise"... why actually a Mint? Is it TJ's favorite dragon, or maybe the event's purpose is to appreciate the breed more? It's cute regardless.

There are people who gotten balloons. And in one person's​ case, a frill (still questionable since it's fogged)

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Ive been eaten and no more chance so far:( But my friend got normal mint and no 2nd chance for him either...

Ive been eaten and no more chance so far:( But my friend got normal mint and no 2nd chance for him either...

I think the game bugged out for some people and they were allowed multiple chances to play the game.

There are people who gotten balloons. And in one person's​ case, a frill (still questionable since it's fogged)

That's pretty cool, a common appreciation day d:

Lmao I'm wondering if these are also going to hatch upside-down as well. Such a little thing, so much mystery behind this :'D

I got eaten. sad.gif Why couldn't you be honest, other person?