Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I got a regular mint by staying silent. Buuut, since there is a chance to get a rarer one by vlaming others, i know that i'll just keep trying xd.png

There's nothing like getting a rare sprite for temting honest users to blame others!

Let the games begin!

Unfortunately I got eaten, and no second chance sad.gif

There may always be a second chance later ? I wanted an upsydownsy. Or a bloon....

I got an upside down Mint from Cave (instead of a biome) by blaming someone else. blink.gif I assume this is the "best" outcome of this odd April Fools thing?

okura: "There's nothing like getting a rare sprite for temting honest users to blame others!"

Very true! xd.png

Edited by Aurae

I got a mint egg by staying silent~ I hope we can keep the eggs we get, I don't have many Mints also.

Edited by aisudesu

There may always be a second chance later ? I wanted an upsydownsy. Or a bloon....

I don't know. While some people say they did get a second chance, it's very few and far between. Normally TJ would have something up by now?

WTF!!!

My friends now locked with a Mint he has no use for and we can't trade.

What a stupid event. mad.gif

Still no second chance... I'm waiting for some official announcement or something biggrin.gif . I wonder why some had more tries than others though.

Guys, imagine... you (me too) were eaten, so we dead tecnically... and after we were eaten we got message like "oh, what a shame, dead person can't catch n grow dragons anymore, so we have to burn ur scroll cause of uselessness..." Evil, but funny joke xd.png

Guys, imagine... you (me too) were eaten, so we dead tecnically... and after we were eaten we got message like "oh, what a shame, dead person can't catch n grow dragons anymore, so we have to burn ur scroll cause of uselessness..." Evil, but funny joke xd.png

That would be cruel to the unlucky ones who were thrown to the dragon xd.png

You know what would be a hilarious prank? If all the egg colours would be inverted. Like a blue Aeon Egg with red markings or a green black egg with a black glow

Has anyone tried to bite their upside down mint or balloon? I'm​ afraid if I tried, it would end up dying but I do want to know the possibilities of having an upside down vampire xd.png

I'm a horrible person. I chose blame. I guess the other person chose nothing, because I got a mint dragon egg. It's upside down on the dragon's page but on the lineage and on my scroll and dragons it's not upside down.

That would be hilarious xd.png Well, it seems I got lucky, got a cb Thalassa while trying to get that page xd.png good day for me! cool.gif

You know what would be a hilarious prank? If all the egg colours would be inverted. Like a blue Aeon Egg with red markings or a green black egg with a black glow

Has anyone tried to bite their upside down mint or balloon? I'm​ afraid if I tried, it would end up dying but I do want to know the possibilities of having an upside down vampire xd.png

That is a great idea! I'd try it but my vampires abandon or kill are more than they ever turn sad.gif

WTF!!!

My friends now locked with a Mint he has no use for and we can't trade.

What a stupid event. mad.gif

Geez - in 5 hours he can get rid - and he didn't HAVE to click.

I don't ever recall TJ posting ANYTHING about an April Fool's event, actually.

Geez - in 5 hours he can get rid - and he didn't HAVE to click.

I don't ever recall TJ posting ANYTHING about an April Fool's event, actually.

He didn't this year :/ I remember last year he posted celestial dragons weren't able to breed xd.png

Ha I got lucky when I was mean, lying and cheating. Interestingly enough this is the first time I remember where you apparently get an egg that's probably going to stay on your scroll (I couldn't participate when I was locked). I mean I'm pretty sure it'll turn into a regular Mint after today but I kinda like the code and the upside downside thing would make a good description basis.

It's sad tough that you only get one chance or now I would do the "say nothing" tons of time so others could get a joke egg too sad.gif

Someone on IRC did and they sadly got a normal vampire egg.

It's been eight hours and still no second chance for me. Really hoping for a balloon or upside-down mint!

You know what? I'm going to attempt to bite mine. The temptation is too strong and if it dies, then I guess I'm egg locked until my Olive hatches. But you know what? I don't really care! ^^

Edit: It's upside down but dead dry.gif

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

It's upside down on the Influence, Precog, and Incubate screen biggrin.gif