Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Prizes are really breeding well today! I just APed 15 bonze/gold shimmers and tinsels. I think that's the most I've ever got in one go. Some short lineages, some long, and two missgendered steps.

I'm very tempted to do the silvers while the going is good.

Just finished breeding Pygmies and drakes.

Eggs Produced

15 Pygmies

6 other pygmy breeds

5 Ochredrakes

4 Honey Drakes

5 other drake breeds

Will do the rest of my yellow/orange breeding later in the day. I'm going out for a few hours now.

I'm done breeding orange/yellow dragons. Didn't keep track but the breeds of my choice are :

Kingcrowne

Spessartine

Magma (I think it's orange) xd.png

Golden Wyvern (gold - yellow?)

Mageia

Yellow Zyumorph

Orange Pygmy

Brimstone

Pillow

Harvest

Honey Drake

Ochredrake

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Magi

I have a question for tomorrow's breeding, is chrono xenowyrm blue or green colored? unsure.gif

In the middle of breeding for today. 22 eggs sent so far. Mainly Pillows. xd.png

But I've tried to mix it up with some new 2G pairs.

M Fleshcrowne x F Pillow

M Harvest x F Pillow

M Pillow x F Swallowtail (Which looks amazing! and is now on my personal lineage goal list)

I also managed to get an egg from yellow z morph x pillow pair which looked nice together.

Still got a lot to do, Magi is going to take forever blink.gif

Also had a thought and I'm going to breed all my PB stripe and nebula lines on catch up day since they can go any colour.

Edited by stikystuff

Count me in!

Username: Painter

Proof of breeding: Forum post for last event, Easter event, & BSA event

So many people doing screenshots! It's a pain to upload images on my internet, so hopefully this is still good.

Forgot to breed yesterday so I guess I'll just jump right into orange/yellow.

I am having SO much fun with these colors!! biggrin.gif

Count me in!

Username: Terrafreaky

Proof of breeding: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9478940

A Random sampling of my yellow/oranges bred today: (lots and lots more of these & reds and pinks yesterday, I promise biggrin.gif)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/t00qS

https://dragcave.net/lineage/CPqg5

https://dragcave.net/lineage/9hnDD

https://dragcave.net/lineage/iYC4b

https://dragcave.net/lineage/idNvR

Bred lots of mageias. I'll see if I can do anymore orange/yellow breeds later. LOL. This is tiring.

In order of today:

Royal Crimson

Sunstone

Antarean

Harvest

Pygmy

Shallow Water

Magi

Spessartines

Mageia

Honey Drake

Ochredrake

Kingcrowne

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Pillow

Yellow Zyumorphs

Day Glories

Brimstone

Black-Capped Teimarr

Yellow-Crowned

all finished xP

Edited by Painter

Done. Or at least that's what I thought before I saw people mentioning Magmas and Golden Wyverns...

Ok, back to the business at hand. rolleyes.gif

Prizes are really breeding well today! I just APed 15 bonze/gold shimmers and tinsels. I think that's the most I've ever got in one go. Some short lineages, some long, and two missgendered steps.

I'm very tempted to do the silvers while the going is good.

I've noticed that prizes, metals and rarer dragons in general produce really well during and right after these massbreeding events. That's why I always love seeing them every month.

I was able to breed this guy after 2 years of attempts thanks to massbreeding.

I'm about to go through all my orange dragons. There are actually quite a few orange lineage projects that I'll do too.

Bred:

Caligenes

Candelabra

Cassares

Coppers

Embers

Fells

Night glory drakes

Hellfire wyverns

Enraged aegides

Howler drakes

Bronze lunar heralds

Monarchs

Bronze prizes

Tan ridgewings

Fall seasonals

Seragamma wyverns

Spitfires

Tarantula hawk drakes

Tri-horn wyverns

Whiptails

Pyro xenowyrms

'Cause brown is dark orange, right?

Day 2 of Color Week has arrived! Today's theme is orange/yellow.

Examples include: Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water. Please note these are just examples and not an extensive list.

Alrighty then, more breeding:

8 - white, ember, yellow-crowned

7 - antarean, nebula

4 - seragamma, xeno pyro, turpentine

3- hellfire, pillow, bronze shimmer

2 - hellhorse,ochredrake, sunsong, pyrope, vine, xeno mageia, monarch

1 -cassare, electric, howler, nhiostrife, orange copper, royal blue, moonstone, shallow water, gold tinsel, bronze tinsel, spessartine, pygmy, blue lunar, purple ridgewing, avatar of change, avatar of destruction, black stripe

I have a couple of z dragons on offer in the Z Project thread for any z collectors out there!

I have a question for tomorrow's breeding, is chrono xenowyrm blue or green colored? unsure.gif

I'd personally call them blue, but as I said, color interpretation is up to you! If you already have a bunch of blues to breed but not many greens, breed chronos with greens! Or if you see them more as green, breed them with greens! Heck, if you're undecided, breed half of them with greens and the other half with blues. Totally up to you. This is supposed to be more fun, so what you breed is very flexible and totally up to you. =)

Count me in!

Username: Singalana

Proof of breeding:

user posted image

Dragon link.

Proof of past interest. smile.gif

I could be way off on this, but looking at your log it looks like you are manually abandoning each egg after breeding. That is way TOOOOOO much work! laugh.gif

Go to the AP, snag up how every many eggs you need to lock you, then proceed to mass breed. That way they all auto abandon. And at the end, you just jetison those AP eggs back to the AP. Much easier on your fingers, and sanity. xd.png

And if that IS what you are doing already... never mind, move a long, nothing to see here. wink.gif

I could be way off on this, but looking at your log it looks like you are manually abandoning each egg after breeding. That is way TOOOOOO much work! laugh.gif

Go to the AP, snag up how every many eggs you need to lock you, then proceed to mass breed. That way they all auto abandon. And at the end, you just jetison those AP eggs back to the AP. Much easier on your fingers, and sanity. xd.png

And if that IS what you are doing already... never mind, move a long, nothing to see here. wink.gif

I do mine manually so that if there's a z code or something else someone might find interesting, I can hang onto it. I do eventually become locked, but I don't mind the extra steps initially.

Finished breeding for today -- Shallow Waters, Spessartines, Magi, Kingcrownes, Harvests, Golden Wyverns, Brimstones, bronze and gold Shimmers and Tins -- a total of about 120 eggs.

Oh all my reds/pinks are being picked up too Off to your new homes little ones! wub.gif

I bred some, but I have very few dragons of those colors. I have a total of 150 adults, so that's not many to work with.

Day 3 of Color Week has arrived! Today's theme is green.

Examples include: Terrae, BBW, Tangar, Anagallis, Almerald, Olive, Magelight, Greater Spotted, and Vine. Please note these are just examples and not an extensive list.

The raffle is now closed I will be drawing for the shimmer first, then draw for the mystery prizes. Once I'm finished, I will announce winners here, then PM people with the teleport links I have or let our generous donors know who to PM.

Thank you all for pitching in so far! The AP looked really nice color-coded for parts of today. <3

Sorry HeDy and Chaos Rider! Chaos Rider, you never posted in this thread before, so you weren't eligible for the raffle. HeDy, you also hadn't posted in this thread before. Out of fairness, I decided I couldn't accept your entry, as it could have been coincidence, and I needed to verify interest with posts in this thread. So neither of you were entered into the raffle. =( Thanks for helping breed, though!

~

Raffle Winners

I raffled in the order listed here. I removed winners from the pool to ensure a greater spread of winners.

Main Event

2nd gen silver shim

Jazeki

Mystery Prizes

Winners, since these were mysteries and you were auto-entered for them, you may decline if you want, in which case either myself or the donors will post in the thread asking if anybody wants to claim them. To ensure that prizes go to breeder participants, we will ask that an eligible person interested PM myself/the donor to receive the teleport link. If any prize is declined, anybody who already won a prize may claim any declined prizes if they so wish.

CB ice hatchie

kjym16

2nd gen silver and indigo lunar breeding pair for a checker

maylin

5th gen gold from heartseeker stair

Nikki_Of_The_Night

6th gen gold shimmer from red stair

ab613

Congrats, winners! And thank you so much donors. <3 Donors, I'll let you choose whether or not to identify yourselves.

Congrats Jazeki on the big win! biggrin.gif Thanks to our awesome mystery donors as well.

I did all my oranges/yellows yesterday and it was pretty quick compared to the first day (soo many Reds/Pinks). Green day is probably going to be the toughest, though. xd.png Time to get started!

edit: Wasn't that bad actually, turns out I don't have many lineages involving green dragons. Day 1 is still the longest breeding spree, I think it was because of all my Flamingos.

Edited by Terces