Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Whoops! I missed a donation. o_O That's my bad!

8. 4th gen silver from red gemshard x female silver x blue gemshard x female silver checker combo

Has been added to the list of prizes. If you've already posted a form and want to enter for it, just edit your entry post. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Count me in!

Forum Username: Lady AxioMara

Proof of breeding: Link to screenshot of ten blue breeding pairs from day 4 (June, 14th) | Link to that days post

Prizes: all

Also - this event was really fun. Thanks for organizing it, Sock!

Please add me to your year round notifications. Thanks. biggrin.gif

Count me in!

Forum Username: rinoa26

Proof of breeding: Screenshot and Post for Blue breedings

Prizes: 1 and 2

I still have so many dragons left to breed as I missed the first two days and couldn't catch up yesterday. Will definitely continue breeding today smile.gif

Good luck to all entering the raffle!

I never did breed my Splits during the week, so I just sent ~75 2nd gens to the AP. Expect a two-tone blue wall!

I'm sad I completely missed this until now, I'd love to be sent a reminder for the next event/breed =)

Count me in!

Forum Username: Lesh4537

Proof of breeding: proof of breeding

Prizes: 1 and 3

Thank you, Sock!! And thanks to everyone who participated! This event was great. So many pretty things in the AP and so little scroll space. biggrin.gif

Count me in!

Forum Username:

Proof of breeding:

user posted image

Old post only had 7 in screenshot

Prizes: 1, 2, 4, 7, 8

Edited by Chaos Rider

This was super fun! Thank you sock for organizing!! Apparently I didn't post much, but I did breed at least a few pairs every day.

Count me in!

Forum Username: Polarvortex

Proof of breeding:

red pairs - post

Prizes: 1,2,4,7,8

Count me in!

Forum Username: Painter

Proof of breeding: screenshot (black/white color day) post

Prizes: 1, 2, 3, 4

Thanks for the potential to win some cool prizes!

After a quick count out of the breedings that I recorded I ended up sending 206 eggs to the AP. This didn't include catch up day, which I didn't record. I literally just bred everything else that day and didn't have time to record and count. I was in and out of hospital this week so time was a little limited. laugh.gif

I'm really sorry Terces, Terrafreaky, and Jocosa. While I do trust that you all bred (and some beautiful things), you didn't provide the required screenshot showing 10 dragons. I made the requirements for entry a little different this time around, so perhaps it's on me for not making it clearer that I had changed how to enter? But it feels unfair to let you enter when everyone else did follow the requirements. =(

Although there were some weird things with some peoples entries, like not filling out their username, everyone else did provide screenshot proof of breeding. >_e

~

Raffle Winners

1. 2nd gen silver shimmer from daydream mother

Painter

2. 3rd gen bronze shimmer from male deep sea checker

Lady AxioMara

3. 3rd even gen silver shimmer from gold tinsel (gold x undine) father and silver shim (silver x daydream) mother

Wiz

4. 4th gen bronze shimmer stair from female brown/liver of sulfur coppers

Polarvortex

5. 3rd even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

Singalana

6. 4th even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

dirtytabs

7. 5th gen regular gold x ribbon dancer checker

Angelicdragonpuppy

8. 4th gen silver from red gemshard x female silver x blue gemshard x female silver checker combo

Chaos Rider

There were a lot of prizes, so if you notice I left you out of something you entered for, please let me know. I will try to breed you something to make up for it. </3

Congrats winners and thank you, wonderful, generous, and beautiful donors! I do not believe I have all the teleport links, so winners, if you don't get a PM right away, don't freak out. I will work on getting everyone their prize ASAP. <3

Thank you all, again, for helping out during these breedings! You all are awesome.