Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Now I am finished with my day's breeding.

Added

7 green 2-headed Lyndwyrms

7 Magelights

4 Greater Spotted Drakes

4 Water Walkers

Thanks for the congrats! Finally have time to breed some greens so I bred some green lindwurms, almeralds, and anagallis dragons.

Edited by Jazeki

Bred all my greens. Nothing too noteworthy, but fun nonetheless. Also congrats to the winners!

The 6th gen gold shimmer from red stair is up for grabs! Please PM me if you'd like to claim it! Asking for PM to make sure it goes to someone who actually participates in these breedings. ^^

The last one went to a breeder so hopefully this one will too!

Hey, Lagie, I'm removing because I got a PM and sent the link off already! ^^;;

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Day 4 of Color Week has arrived! Today's theme is blue.

Examples include: Waterhorse, Water, Split, Kyanite, Morphodrake, Royal Blue, Coastal Waverunner, and Moonstone. Please note these are just examples and not an extensive list.

~

I got a few PMs on this, so I just want to make a statement on the thread: I didn't really plan this raffle ahead of time and don't have plans for a regular future raffle, either. If you guys are all interested in being able to gift each other pretties, maybe we can work something out where you can offer prizes in the thread, but I kinda thought hunting in the AP was most of the prize. =p

Ok terces, I don't consider myself much of a flamingo fan but some of your checkers are starting to convince me tongue.gif

I do agree some pairings are much nicer than others. biggrin.gif

Done with Blue Day, had pretty good results from my Ices & Thunders. Also produced more Storm-Riders, Blunas and Soulpeaces than expected. Of course all the common blue-y dragons bred well.

Did mostly Two-Headed, Azure, Bleeding-Moon, Blue-Banded, Two-Finned, Blusang, Bolt, Celestial and Coastal Waverunner. Then I kinda ran out of steam and did a bit of the blue drake varieties and blue pygmies.

My Ices were NOT in the mood. I have 54 Ices, and only ONE Ice egg. mad.gif

My Ices were NOT in the mood. I have 54 Ices, and only ONE Ice egg. mad.gif

I managed six Ice eggs in total, mostly from the aforementioned Blusang checker project... Slightly better, but still, you notice it's too warm for them. laugh.gif

Like all of my blue dragons are female. I did manage a few breedings, also a few eggs from a celestial.

Blue dragons all bred and their eggs sent to the AP.

As with the other colours they are mostly PBs with some pretty checkers and the eggs include a few metals from the checkers.

Wish I could find more high gens rather than random 2gs ;~; /digs back into pile for more

Same, but some of the lineages are pretty neat. Yesterday I found a 2g red with a snow angel mom & red father though, couldn't pass it up & incubated it (ha) so now I have another red for my lair. Also went head over heels for an electric, used 4/5 precogs & threw it back so I could pick it up & re influence it to become the right gender *sigh* The things I do for a good lineage owo

*Dives back into the flood*

Aw, dang, green was yesterday wasn't it? Guess I'll be breeding my vines for Saturday's catch up day...

Haha yah, to be fair I kept a few 2gs too (I WILL make this happen https://dragcave.net/lineage/GFE2X and already had a sibling to https://dragcave.net/lineage/TP6cR so couldn't just abandon their baby bro / sis, now could I?). Still, I dream of the day the AP is filled with only GINORMOUS CHECKERS. It has happened before and will again, someday...! biggrin.gif

Edit: Also I work at goodwill so I find your sig most amusing biggrin.gif

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

My blues were not very cooperative today... sad.gif at least I got to drop some blue Fire Gem and Morphodrake eggs, and a few nice lineages.

Bred my blues on and off all day. I bred some while I was locked so there are a couple of nice lineaged Zs out there too.

Bred my blues - just realized we have many blue dragons.

Sent a few pretty prize and kins checker/metal checkers/holiday checkers/blusangs and trios to the AP. laugh.gif

Bred my blues - just realized we have many blue dragons.

Bred about 350 pairs and still not done. But it's late here and I'm tired xd.png

I tried to send out as much 2g Hybrids as possible but my dragons weren't much cooperative for Soulpeaces and Blunas rolleyes.gif

Hope I will be there to pick up some Stormriders for my collection smile.gif

Hope I will be there to pick up some Stormriders for my collection smile.gif

I have up to a 5th gen purebred. I'll get on breeding, and if you and I both get lucky, maybe you can pick some up!

phew... this was a lot of work. But I'm through with blue now. wink.gif

Storm Riders bred pretty well for me, as well as Blunas, Guardians and Moonstones. Here's a list of what I bred:

- Xenos (Astrapis)

- Xenos (Chrono)

- Waterhorses

- Tsunamis

- Thunders (gave me mostly Electrics...)

- Tetras

- Stormriders

- Blunas

- Sapphires

- Royal Blues

- Nilias

- Kyanites

- Morphodrakes

- Moonstones

- Lunar Heralds (Blue of course)

- Water Dragons

- Ices (x Mageias) -> gave me all Mageias xd.png

- Guardians (x Electrics)

- Glaucus Drakes

- Geodes (because I consider them... blue or something like that)

- Blue Gemshards

- Blue Zyus

- Bolts

- Deep Seas

- Daydreams

- Coastal Waverunners

- Blusangs

- Bleeding Moons

- 2-headed Lindwurms (Blues... )

- Splits

Only had time for Azures, and my blue Lovely Commons today.

I bred some splits, glacewings, bleeding moons, blue-bandeds, blunas, blusangs, bolts, and coastal waverunners.

Edited by Jazeki

Bred all the blue dragons I could, even found some good pairings for future lineages