Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Finally done with todays breeding:

- Thalassa Xenos (which I count as pink)

- Sunstones (even though their eggs are more orange... but the dragons seem pretty red to me) wink.gif

- Speckle Throateds

- Royal Crimsons

- Reds

- Pyropes

- Almandines (they bred pretty well) biggrin.gif

- Crimson Flare Pygmies

- Pinks wub.gif

- Hooktalons

- Red Gemshards... (let's see what color their babies will have...)

- Flamingos

- Red Zyus (x Pyro Xenos)

- Pink Zyu (x Thalassa) - I really like that combination and it's so... pink. xd.png

- Diamondwings (although their egss arent pink at all... - they might have been better for purple Thursday... oopsie)

- Carmines

- Black Teas

- Balloons

- Arias

- Aeons

I'll wait for the two Fire Gem pairs until 'red hour'... xd.png

That was fun...

Thanks for the reminder, Sock!

Thanks for the heads up pm! smile.gif

65 pairs of red/pink pairs bred. About 50 or so eggs rolled to the AP. I won't be able to mass breed anything else until Friday, due to work, so wanted to send as many of these 2 colors as I could to make up for it. smile.gif

And only 1 refusal out of all that, pretty happy (And amazed laugh.gif ) about that!

I've participated before but I'm not sure if I've ever posted that I've done so, so I'm offering the logs for this go round as proof.

(I always mess these up, so forgive me if I do so now)

Count me in!

Username: Jocosa

Proof of breeding: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Link to one of the bred dragons: https://dragcave.net/view/MEa7

Count me in!

Username: maylin/maylinx0x(scroll name)

Proof of breeding: [Preferred: Action log Link to a dragon

Past: Don't know how to bring it to my name but on that page shown helping in a past event https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=177904&st=80 helped in all I believe but don't think I posted about all.

Will update this with another action log later for mondays. Would have breed more but was super busy and now I need to go to bed x-x

Mondays: Action log

Edited by maylin

Count me in!

Username: Jazeki/ scrollname snickerkitties

Proof of breeding: Preferred: screenshot and link to Minx. Other evidence: post one, post two.

Do we have to post another entry if we breed for Monday as well?

Edited by Jazeki

Past: Don't know how to bring it to my name but on that page shown helping in a past event

If you click on "Posted on" where it says the date/time you posted, that's the link to your specific post. ^^ But since you posted an action log, that was just an extra step for you. =3

Do we have to post another entry if we breed for Monday as well?

Nope, one entry for each person to keep things simple!

Good question. I also see quite a few people giving me really long screenshots. Keep in mind I only need to see five dragons on your action log. That's enough to show me you bred (the fun of a massbreed is that we all pitch in and that's how we get a lot of dragons), plus it'll be easier for me to verify it's your scroll if it's a shorter log. =p

Color Week has officially begun! Today's theme is pink/red dragons!

Examples include: Red, Royal Crimson, Black Tea, Crimson Flare, Hooktalon, Aeon, Balloon, Valentines, and many, many more!

Well, I can't enter the raffle, but I can definitely do some breeding! xd.png

Good thing all my breeding pairs came off cooldown today. tongue.gif

I'm surprised how many mixed breed pairs I have. To the AP have gone:

reds - 25

pinks - 11

purple dorsal - 9

crimson flare - 8

royal crimson, almandine - 5 each

white - 3

2 of ember, aria, grey, sinaii, mint,diamondwing, blue-banded

1 of black stripe, green stripe, white stripe, nebula, red dorsal, undine, stone, black, nocturne, brute, thunder, carmine, nhiostrife, brute

I didn't continue with the red dorsals, nor did I do the wrapping-wings, which I kind of consider red, or the yulebucks. I'll do the red nebulas with orange tomorrow. tongue.gif

I love the idea of mixed mass breedings. Sock, please add me to the yearly list to be messaged for every event.

I'm only just starting out so I won't be able to contribute much yet, but definitively want to know when it's happening so I can be free to go egg hunting smile.gif

I bred as many as I had time for.

Egg count:

16 Red

20 Pink

14 Flamingo

2 Red Fire Gem

5 Carmine

8 Black Tea

2 Balloons

5 Aria

4 Aeon

9 Royal Crimson

1 Red Dorsal

5 Diamondwing

2 Pyropes

+ 45 assorted eggs of mates' breeds

Will try my luck with orange and yellow tomorrow. smile.gif

Day 2 of Color Week has arrived! Today's theme is orange/yellow.

Examples include: Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water. Please note these are just examples and not an extensive list.

You must sign up by the end of the day today (Monday, 12th in ET/cave time) if you want to enter the raffle for the 2nd gen silver shimmer! Details can be found in the first post.

I have had two people offer some runner-up prizes for the raffle. The way these will work is that they will stay a mystery. Entering for the 2nd gen shimmer will automatically enter you for these prizes. I will pull for these mystery prizes after I pull for the shimmer. You'll be PM'd an offer with your prize if you win. You will be able to decline mystery prizes (but there will be no 'replacement' prize to offer you). Any declined prizes will be offered up here first come, first serve by any mass breeding participants. ^^

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Count me in!

Username: Chaos Rider

Scroll Name: Spikey

Proof of breeding: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9506720

Users can only enter once. But, unfortunately, you are not eligible for this raffle, as you have never shown an interest in the mass breeds before this point (your only posts in this thread are entry forms; there are no posts before I announced the raffle).

Please note that only those who have participated in previous events or shown interest in participating before this raffle was announced are eligible for this raffle!

^^;; Thanks for doing some breeding, though!

Count me in!

Username: HeDy

Proof of breeding: Action Log Sunday Link To Dragon

Action Log Monday Link To Dragon

Past breeding: Action Log (Mother's Day Event on May 14th) Link To Dragon

I'm sorry if I'm not eligible this way, I wanted to try smile.gif

Got so many refusals yesterday, hopefully today will be better!

edit. Only one refusal today, sent a bit over dozen orange/yellow eggies to the AP!

Edited by HeDy

Orange and yellow dragons duly bred and all sent to the AP. Again most of them are pure breds, but there are a handful of checkers.

I also took advantage of Sock's 'interpret colours' thing. Honestly, until I started this colour breeding I hadn't realised colours were so complicated smile.gif I hasten to add that it's fun smile.gif

Um, this is more work than expected. I thought I didn't have many yellow/orange dragons until I realized that the list includes Drakes and Pillows... Ooops. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Done with the first round now, mostly CB and even gen Pillows, Pygmies, Magis, Mageias, Kingcrownes, Ochres. Sadly, I also got a number of no interest/no egg messages, but at least 40 eggs have been sent to the AP so far. Honey Drakes are next, but first I need a break. cool.gif