Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Bred an albino, a blacktip, a white zyu, some black zyus, a black, a falconiform, and a frostbite. Too sleepy to breed more on mobile.

Today's tally:

3 Zyus - 2 black, 1 white

11 Whites

8 White Stripes

3 Storms

2 Geodes

3 Stones

4 Dark Luminae

1 Falcon

16 Blacks

1 Silver

No luck with Silver Prizes

Day 7, our final day, of Color Week has arrived! Today's theme is Catching Up and Other.

Breed colors for any day you missed or for any day you had too many dragons and didn't finish breeding, plus any dragons that you didn't feel fit into other color themes. Other examples are: Stone, Trihorn, Cassare, Whiptail, and Seragamma.

Please note these are just examples and not an extensive list.

Aaaaand, I got surprise-PM'd some more raffle prizes, so I will be announcing an End-of-Color-Week Celebration/Participation Raffle tomorrow!

Be on the lookout for how to enter that! You'll wanna tune in because we have another 2nd gen silver shimmer from daydream to raffle off from our wonderfully gracious (and grateful for the mass breeds) donor, among several other shiny pretties up for grabs.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wow, Blue Dragon Day has hit the AP, what a sight!

So many pretty eggs, I wish I had 100 egg slots. biggrin.gif

I bred the rest of my dragons today, the ones I'd missed during the week and a few others and all the eggs have gone to the AP.

I have bred as many dragons as I possibly could have bred during this week. It has been quite a challenge and more than a bit tiring - but also fun.

Thank you, Sock, for organising it.

I am loving what this mass breed did to the AP times! Too bad we can't keep up this kind of intensity, but I have breeding exhaustion at this point. laugh.gif

I do hope you repeat this event -- just not too soon. wink.gif It has been a lot of fun and I bred dragons that I hadn't bred for years! I also discovered how many nice dragons I have that have no appropriate mate!

I will be breeding my Splits today since I never got to them on "blue" day. I will also be breeding some others that never seemed to fit a color during the week and any other unbred strays that I encounter.

Heh, I only "bred away" 4 of my 14 pages of breedable dragons (at 500 per page) due to other things in life to do, but still - I did dust off some of my dragons that I hardly ever get to look at anymore xd.png

(that looked strange without numbers ... who switched off my numlock?!)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I have to pull myself together and remember to keep 3 slots open to catch at least one purple, one black and one white egg.

This was (and still is) so much fun! Thank you Sock! biggrin.gif

I haven't been posting but I did breed on purple day as well as black/white day.

So, so far I've missed red and blue day.

I'll be breeding the rest of everything I missed today, or at the very least, my grays and browns.

Love the blue eggs in the AP now. Caught several, hatch and repeat... but need to save some slots for tomorrow. biggrin.gif

Thank you Sock and all breeders! wub.gif

Edited by banban007

Have almost bred almost all my leftover dragons. :3

I am also very pleased with the times on the AP eggs right now. *grins* I always try to breed more eggs to the AP than I grab (generally; if I grab two eggs that day I try to breed at least four to leave behind rolleyes.gif ) in a vain attempt to help keep the times lower in the AP but there really is a huge difference after massbreeds. xd.png (and new releases haha)

The Blue wall right now is beautiful.

*off to finish up breeding*

Today did a bit less, but I bred (among other things) Cassares, Carmines, a few Coppers and finished with some Pinks.

Finished breeding all my brownish, grayish dragons and other pairings I missed during the week. This was a huge event and I enjoyed it, many thanks to Sock for hosting and to all our breeders. biggrin.gif

Didn't do much of a breeding yesterday as my working day was unexpected long and I was tired. Bred only my blacks.

Today I also didn't too much, only the Holiday lines I had left. Bred around 100 pairs and sent mostly Pinks, a handful Metallics and a few other breeds to the AP.

May I do some more breedings before I head to bed in a few hours.

Seems that I missed the start of the blue wall in the AP, only saw two Stormriders and caught one of them.

Bred all my black and white dragons today since I missed yesterday! Also some invetweens, like Antareans and Spirit Wards (black sometime, orange the other). I've been loving the low time AP a lot lately!

I'm glad I pushed brown breedings occurred on yellow/orange day, so it was just black, white, and grey. Bred:

albino

black

blacktip

celestial

desipis

purple dorsal

red dorsal

falconiform wyvern

frostbite

lumina

dark lumina

silver lunar herald

monarch

scimitar-wing wyvern

shadow walker

silver shimmer-scale

silver

stone

storm/gray

white striped

silver tinsel

white

alpine zyumorph

forest zyumorph

Thanks for this event! This was a sneaky way to get us to breed (potentially) nearly all of our scrolls.

Catch up things I bred today:

yellow/orange:

- Spessartines

- Magi

- Pygmies (and Pumpkins)

- Pillows

- Ochredrakes

- Kingcrownes

- Honeydrakes

- Harvests

- Shallow Waters

- Imperial Fleshcrownes (mostly as mates of harvests)

- Yellow Zyus

- Cassare

- Brinstones

white/black:

- Whites wink.gif

- Blacks wink.gif

- Turpentines

- Luminae

- Dark Luminae

- Falconiforms

- Embers

- Black Zyus

- White Zyus

- Blacktips <3

Other than that:

- all metals I found that not already were assorted as mates during this mass breed xd.png (including Tinsels, Shimmers, Silver, Golds, Golden Wyverns, Coppers)

- brownish dragons:

-- Whiptails wub.gif

-- Monarchs (or do they count towards black/white?) o_O

-- Seragammas

-- Fell

still more:

- Nocturnes

- Nexus'

- Sinomorphs

Thanks so much for this event Sock, and thanks everyone who bred! The AP has been truly phenomenal the last few days, with its low time full and of everyone's best lineages! I'd be up for a repeat at anytime smile.gif

I bred all my misc colored lineages today, along with any nice lineages who were in cooldown on their color day. I think I've pretty much bred every good line on the scroll!

Edited by oilbird

Since I didn't breed a lot during the week, I sat down and bred all of my xenos. Be sure to look for the offspring of:

-17 thalassas

-17 mageias

-20 chronos

-12 gaias

-17 astrapis

-13 pyros

I'm a little late, but you've all officially survived Color Week! *offers thank you hugs* You all were amazing! The AP has been simply gorgeous and bumped back to a lower time, which is awesome.

As a thank you, a few people approached me with some beautiful prizes to hand out to you! All donors will remain anonymous unless they so choose to identify themselves. One donor in particular would like to extend their immense gratitude towards all of you awesome folk. Thanks to your efforts in these mass breeds, people are more able to breed pretty lineages and actually produce some of the prizes offered here. <3

So without further ado, here's the specifics of this raffle:

End-Of-Breeding Celebration/Participation Raffle

This end-of-breeding-week raffle bash features several beautiful prizes you can enter for! Thank you to all of our wonderful and generous donors!

Enter by midnight ET/cave time July 21st (ie as the 20th ends and the 21st begins). I will pull winners as close to raffle close as possible, which should be as the raffle ends, barring any unforeseen circumstances, allowing winners time to influence their prizes.

Prizes are participation prizes to thank you for all your hard work breeding this week! As such, you are only eligible to enter if you bred for this week's Color Week theme.

Prizes are as follows:

1. 2nd gen silver shimmer from daydream mother

2. 3rd gen bronze shimmer from male deep sea checker

3. 3rd even gen silver shimmer from gold tinsel (gold x undine) father and silver shim (silver x daydream) mother

4. 4th gen bronze shimmer stair from female brown/liver of sulfur coppers

5. 3rd even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

6. 4th even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

7. 5th gen regular gold x ribbon dancer checker

8. 4th gen silver from red gemshard x female silver x blue gemshard x female silver checker combo

The number these prizes are listed by are the number you use to enter for them.

To enter, fill out the below form:

[color=#6C2DC7][b]Count me in![/b][/color]
[b]Forum Username:[/b] 
[b]Proof of breeding:[/b] [Required: A screenshot (or screenshots, if necessary) showing ten (and only ten) pairs bred for any day this week. Dates must match color week breeding days. Optional: If you can, please link to just one post of yours announcing you've bred any day this week. To link to a specific post, click the "Posted on" link above your post, where it says "Posted on date/time" and copy that link.]
[b]Prizes:[/b] (Please list the number of any prizes you'd like to enter for or simply enter for "all".)

You are eligible to win multiple prizes in this raffle. I will not remove your name from any list you enter for, regardless of if you've won a prize already or not.

Count me in!

Forum Username: oilbird

Proof of breeding:

1. Link to screenshot of ten purples bred on Jun 15

2. Link to post announcing breeding

Prizes: 1-3, 7

Thank you again for hosting the event, and thank you to everyone who donated prizes!

I'm a little late, but you've all officially survived Color Week! *offers thank you hugs* You all were amazing! The AP has been simply gorgeous and bumped back to a lower time, which is awesome.

As a thank you, a few people approached me with some beautiful prizes to hand out to you! All donors will remain anonymous unless they so choose to identify themselves. One donor in particular would like to extend their immense gratitude towards all of you awesome folk. Thanks to your efforts in these mass breeds, people are more able to breed pretty lineages and actually produce some of the prizes offered here. <3

So without further ado, here's the specifics of this raffle:

End-Of-Breeding Celebration/Participation Raffle

This end-of-breeding-week raffle bash features several beautiful prizes you can enter for! Thank you to all of our wonderful and generous donors!

Enter by midnight ET/cave time July 21st (ie as the 20th ends and the 21st begins). I will pull winners as close to raffle close as possible, which should be as the raffle ends, barring any unforeseen circumstances, allowing winners time to influence their prizes.

Prizes are participation prizes to thank you for all your hard work breeding this week! As such, you are only eligible to enter if you bred for this week's Color Week theme.

Prizes are as follows:

1. 2nd gen silver shimmer from daydream mother

2. 3rd gen bronze shimmer from male deep sea checker

3. 3rd even gen silver shimmer from gold tinsel (gold x undine) father and silver shim (silver x daydream) mother

4. 4th gen bronze shimmer stair from female brown/liver of sulfur coppers

5. 3rd even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

6. 4th even gen gold tinsel deadline x ribbon dancer checker

7. 5th gen regular gold x ribbon dancer checker

8. 4th gen silver from red gemshard x female silver x blue gemshard x female silver checker combo

The number these prizes are listed by are the number you use to enter for them.

To enter, fill out the below form:

[color=#6C2DC7][b]Count me in![/b][/color]
[b]Forum Username:[/b] 
[b]Proof of breeding:[/b] [Required: A screenshot (or screenshots, if necessary) showing ten (and only ten) pairs bred for any day this week. Dates must match color week breeding days. Optional: If you can, please link to just one post of yours announcing you've bred any day this week. To link to a specific post, click the "Posted on" link above your post, where it says "Posted on date/time" and copy that link.]
[b]Prizes:[/b] (Please list the number of any prizes you'd like to enter for or simply enter for "all".)

You are eligible to win multiple prizes in this raffle. I will not remove your name from any list you enter for, regardless of if you've won a prize already or not.

Quoting for new page! Don't want this to get lost. o3o