Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Great idea, I'm in! Can breed all colours except green.

ETA: Oh wait, what about Mints? Not mentioned, but also green. smile.gif

The examples are just that: examples. I left off tons of breeds just due to room. On green day, you should focus on any green breeds you can/want, including mints. =3

Could you give me a reminder as well for color breeding week? I might not be able to breed every day, but I'll be able to do a few.

Could you give me a reminder as well for color breeding week? I might not be able to breed every day, but I'll be able to do a few.

Added you!

Added you to the list!

Would you like to be signed up for a reminder? You can get a reminder just for this month or sign up for reminders for all the events left this year. ^^

A reminder for this month would be awesome. biggrin.gif Thanks a lot!

This starts tomorrow! I have a busy day today, but I suspect I'll be back in time for PM'ing announcements. Plus, keep an eye out! I'm going to have some exciting news about a raffle to reward you guys for regularly helping out. <3

Heyyyyyy, time to announce another breeding event!

Sunday the 11th - Saturday the 17th:

That's right! A whole week of breeding! It's color week!

Sunday the 11th: Red/Pink Dragons!

Ex. Red, Royal Crimson, Black Tea, Crimson Flare, Hooktalon, Aeon, Balloon, Valentines

Monday the 12th: Orange/Yellow Dragons!

Ex. Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water

Tuesday the 13th: Green Dragons!

Ex. Terrae, BBW, Tangar, Anagallis, Almerald, Olive, Magelight, Greater Spotted, Vine

Wednesday the 14th: Blue Dragons!

Ex. Waterhorse, Water, Split, Kyanite, Morphodrake, Royal Blue, Coastal Waverunner, Moonstone

Thursday the 15th: Purple Dragons!

Ex. Nhio, Brute, Purple Dorsal, Purple Ridgewing, Purple Neb, Horse, Soulstone, Witchlight

Friday the 16th: Black and White Dragons!

Ex. White, Black, Monarch, Albino, Grave, Turpentine, Marrow, Desipis, Falconiform, Ember, Frostbite

Saturday the 17th: Catch-up/Other Day!

Breed colors for any day you missed or for any day you had too many dragons and didn't finish breeding. Other examples are: Stone, Trihorn, Cassare, Whiptail, Seragamma

Color interpretation is up to you! If you believe a dragon fits in with a certain day, please feel free to breed it that day! Split up your differently colored pairs however you prefer! If you need a break and only want to breed on one day of the week, do that! If you want to breed a little bit every single day, do that! This is a lot of breeding, so it's totally up to you how much you do and how many days you participate. Remember that the focus is on nice lineages: 2nd gens, stairs, spirals, even gens, checkers, rainbows, arrows, etc.

Don't forget, I just listed some examples. You can breed any dragon of the listed color that you want/have!

I am also starting to plan my breedings on a spreadsheet so I'll breed as many I can and on the correct days. xd.png

Color Week has officially begun! Today's theme is pink/red dragons!

Examples include: Red, Royal Crimson, Black Tea, Crimson Flare, Hooktalon, Aeon, Balloon, Valentines, and many, many more!

But wait! There's more!

Thanks to an extremely generous donor (who shall remain anonymous until I know if they'd like to stay anonymous or not), we are raffling off a 2nd gen silver shimmer from a daydream mother!

To enter for a chance at winning a 2nd gen silver shimmer:

Fill out the following form. Please note that only those who have participated in previous events or shown interest in participating before this post in this thread are eligible for this raffle!

[color=#6C2DC7][b]Count me in![/b][/color]
[b]Username:[/b] 
[b]Proof of breeding:[/b] [[u]Preferred:[/u] If breeding for this event, please breed at least five pairs, then post a link to a screenshot of your action log and a link to one dragon visible in the screenshot with your scroll unhidden. Please let me know your scrollname if it does not match your forum username. [u]Also acceptable:[/u] If you've bred in a past event, please link to a previous post in this thread where you announced that you bred or where someone thanked you for finding your babies in the AP.]

The raffle ends as Monday, Jun 12 ends cave time (ET). Once it's Tuesday, Jun 13 cave time, the raffle is over. That means you have Sunday (Red/Pink) and Monday (Orange/Yellow) to breed for entry. This short entry period is to hopefully give you time to influence your prize.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Oh I'm so excited! I'm starting to breed my red colored dragons right now!

Count me in!

Username: oilbird

Proof of breeding:

Screenshot of action log: here

Link to dragon: here

(Link to past posts (just in case!): here, here)

Edited by oilbird

Aw shook, I've usually participated at least in some way but apparently never announced it here since I've only gotten a few eggs to drop to the AP rolleyes.gif Oh well, this is such a nice event that I'm going to participate even without the raffle then!

I wanted to participate without announcing it here, but the raffle is an incentive to be an official participant again. biggrin.gif I'll take care of that later, now for breeding my Reds and Pinks...

Ok so that took a while but I've sent the following breeds to the AP

Red, Black Tea, Hooktalon, Red Gemshard, Flamingo, 22 holiday checkers featuring red breeds,

and finally some lines featuring red nebula.

82 eggs sent to the AP so far.

Having a break and I'll finish up later haven't even go to my pinks yet. ninja.gif

Going alphabetically, by colour, and I've only just finished my Carmine Wyverns. This might take a while. blink.gif

Edited by Wiz

Going alphabetically, by colour, and I've only just finished my Carmine Wyverns. This might take a while. blink.gif

Took me about 4 hours give or take but I've been sticking all the pairs in a spreadsheet at the same time so I've got a record of how many don't produce eggs etc.

Tomorrow is going to take some effort - I've got over 100 pillows to breed and I haven't even thought about the rest laugh.gif

That's my red an pink lot done. biggrin.gif The hardest part was finding red or pink mates to make sure I'm not sending the "wrong" colour to the AP. I'm afraid one white Stripe slipped in. xd.png

I also created a group with all the lovelies I intend to breed for the other days, to save time.

I have bred as many Reds & Pinks as I can. They are mainly PBs with a few checkers.

With the exception of CBs I haven't tried breeding anything that hasn't already got a mate - I didn't want to end up with a load of refusals, plus to be honest I haven't got the time (or the energy, breeding is tiring *g*) to check lineages & find mates.

I may have breed a few that others might not think of as 'Red' or 'Pink' but I was following Sock's 'colour interpretation is up to you'. Who'd have thought colours could be so complex *g*

If I do find some more energy later, I might try breeding a few more Valentine's dragons. But I have sent a lot of eggs to the AP.

I missed the raffle thing. So . . .

Count me in!

Username: Nikki_Of_The_Night

Proof of breeding:

Screen shot of Action Log

Link to a dragon shown in above

Scroll name: Nakeisha

Previous participation posts: (I hope I have done this correctly): here and here

Edited by Nikki_Of_The_Night

First round of breeding done, mostly CB Reds, Pinks and Gemshards. Higher gens will take a bit more time because I have to be more careful with their mates. Arias and Aeons will be next. smile.gif

Can't wait to see the AP with all our red and pink babies!

ETA: Do red Coppers also count?

Edited by walkinslow

Count me in!

Username: banban007

Proof of breeding: Screenshot | Dragon Link

Bred metal and holiday checker with pink/red colored mates - none metal egg produced. I'll continue later with CB dragons and other red/pink BSAs. wink.gif