Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

Thank you for the reminder! biggrin.gif

I bred 45 pairs of various two-headeds, about half of them gave eggs. Now on to the drakes!

Breed all my Hybrids, Pygmies, Two-heads and Drakes to the AP smile.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

All done! I sent the following to the AP:

31 Two-Heads

38 Drakes

32 Pygmies (PB)

07 Pygmy x Pumpkin

I only had 27 no eggs (inc. three refusals) this time. That's a far better ratio than other dragons.

Thank you, Sock, for the 'week in advance' and the 'day before' reminders - they are really appreciated. Also, of course, for organising this.

I forgot about this and just bred all my z-coded 2 heads, pygmies and drakes a few days ago. I have lots of other pairs to breed though. Will report in later with my results. I hope I will be able to pick up some nice PB Splits from this event that are not related to any of mine. biggrin.gif

Edit:

48 pygmies of various breeds and lineages

36 drakes, various

Will breed and report 2 heads later -- I have so many of those and won't have time to breed nearly all - may breed some tomorrow.

Edit 2: 81 Splits just from my proven CB pairs. I still have higher gens to breed and my other breeds of 2 heads as well, but those will have to wait until tomorrow because my eyes are starting to cross. laugh.gif I had a string of no egg/interest breedings toward the end of this session of breeding.

Edited by purplehaze

37 Splits. Including, Thuweds, Lagmonster, and glitch Dorkface lineages.

19 various of the other two headed breeds. Apologies for the messy one, misclicked.

18 various Drakes.

6 various pygmies. Lots of no interest/egg with these.

Done!

I bred:

5 two heads

3 pygmies

10 drakes (One messy, because the dragon I thought was cb wasn't)

4 hybrids (and 2 hybrid fails)

Did some breeding, I don't have many hybrids or non-standard dragons but I helped where I could.

Braindead today. Will do breeding on Monday.

*wanders in*

Oh! I'm actually in time for one of these! I can do this, I have a bunch of CBs of all nonstandard breeds and I'm locked for a goodly while so all eggs will get auto'ed. smile.gif

I've bred all mine together, sent 17 eggs to the AP in total smile.gif

I'm hoping to pick up some pygmy x pumpkins to be halloween mates! Also on the look out for 2G PB Lindwurm!

EDIT: Oh, I forgot about hybrids! I bred 9 hybrids and then 6 failed hybrids

Edited by Seahorse

Bred all mine, got an exceptionally high number of refusals on the Pygmies and Drakes. Was that just me?

Bred all of mine. It seemed like I got a TON of Blunas & most of the pygmy breeds. Not so hot on the Ultraviolets and Hellhorses. Speaking of which, I need one more hellhorse to freeze, so if anyone accidentally bred a messy one of those, I thank you in advance if I am able to find it. biggrin.gif I had a couple weird misclicks myself in this go around.

I bred about 350 pairings, though I didn't get nearly that many eggs. tongue.gif

I'm glad hybrids were included since I love breeding my Ultraviolet lines... Thorin + Oakenshield produced a baby, as well as some other LOTR themed names.

And what must be my favorite named dragon of all time, Hot Dam produced as well. tongue.gif

I love breeding hybrids. Enjoyed this event and looking forward to a plethora of drakes to collect.

Eggs produced:

20 pygmy

24 two-headed

23 drake

15 hybrid (would've been more, but I didn't want to risk a non-hybrid with CB pairs tongue.gif)

...including some PBs and checkers, and a mirror. Many uninterested pairs and refusals, though. dry.gif

Edited by dirtytabs

Was doing quite well until the Cave threw an error. :s Bred all my scroll-goal two-heads and most of my scroll-goal pygmies so far. Still got drakes and any bred non-standards to try...

I bred some blunas and two-headed dragons. We'll see if I get to the other dragons later.

Bred over 200 drake, pygmy and two-head pairs. Not everyone made an egg, and there were a few refusals (most notably from my Glaucus x Morpho pairs o_0) - I think that'll do!

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I'm so glad to see interest from you guys for this event! I was worried there'd only be one or two of us interested in breeding lines. o3o

My dad's home, so I did breed a few lines, but he sucks up all the internet, so I'll have to wait until tonight to finish. >.>

Send to the AP some even gens and hybrids, Drakes!

I want to send to the AP more various even gens. But I'm too lazy xd.png

Edited by kjym16

Welp, just bred like half my scroll. Results:

18 Hybrids

9 Hybridfails

38 Pygmies

16 Drakes

10 Two-Headeds

...all of various breeds.

Misclicked a few I don't breed very often, oh well. Dumped all save 2 Z-codes to the AP.

Sent 141 more PB Splits to the AP! Even gen 3 and up.

I still have more to breed, but I am falling asleep at my keyboard!

Totally forgot about hybrids!

xd.png I'll breed mine today. *smile* Send a whole bunch of Two-Headed (mostly PB), a few drakes and pygmies to the AP yesterday though. *nods*

Bred a whole bunch of hybrids, drakes, pygmies, and two-headed!

I dropped off three dozen eggs - drakes, 2-heads, and pygmies. They're all 2G, as I haven't done any breeding with these, but hopefully they'll work for some other peeps' lineages.

Added 17 more Splits today -- apologies for the last one which ended up with a messy lineage because I derped on the mate!

Also bred 40 two-heads of other breeds - some purebred, some mixed.

Hope all will find happy homes! I am done now.