Obscure_Trash

Sock's Mass Breeding Extravaganza

I'm sooo looking forward to hunting the AP when these pretties show up. biggrin.gif

Joined in, bred a bunch of Two-Heads, Pygmies and Drakes, a couple of Hybrids too.

Some of these eggs are starting to hit the AP. I saw Splits bred by Wiz and dustpuppy, among others. smile.gif

Yeah, I caught some of mine and had to throw them back. I think I might go to bed and hopefully by the morning they will have passed through. laugh.gif

Edited by Wiz

I caught and released some of yours because I already had ones that were related, but I did find a couple to keep. smile.gif I only have one egg slot left, now. ohmy.gif

I thought I was too late but then I caught six eggs - three from Painter and three from Dirtytabs. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

I thought I was too late but then I caught six eggs - three from Painter and three from Dirtytabs. Thanks! biggrin.gif

They're still passing through! Lots of 2heads in the AP. It's really pretty.

Plus, the AP is now incuhatchable. =D

I am happily loaded with Splits now. Hatchie locked, too. This has been a great event for me! I've added 10 2nd and 3rd gens that are unrelated to any in my 10-gen lineage! biggrin.gif

Oh, so THIS is why the AP is inundated with Splits. rolleyes.gif Probably should've realised that xd.png

I have 7 pretty new E.G. Splits. Thank you OokamiRyuu and purplehaze.

Edited by Wiz

I have 7 pretty new E.G. Splits. Thank you OokamiRyuu and purplehaze.

You're welcome! biggrin.gif

~

I love when the AP is incuhatchable. *grins* Thanks for pygmies and splits guys!

Heyyyyyy, time to announce another breeding event!

Sunday the 11th - Saturday the 17th:

That's right! A whole week of breeding! It's color week!

Sunday the 11th: Red/Pink Dragons!

Ex. Red, Royal Crimson, Black Tea, Crimson Flare, Hooktalon, Aeon, Balloon, Valentines

Monday the 12th: Orange/Yellow Dragons!

Ex. Imps, Yellow Zuy, Pygmy, Ochredrake, Honey Drake, Pillow, Harvest, Shallow Water

Tuesday the 13th: Green Dragons!

Ex. Terrae, BBW, Tangar, Anagallis, Almerald, Olive, Magelight, Greater Spotted, Vine

Wednesday the 14th: Blue Dragons!

Ex. Waterhorse, Water, Split, Kyanite, Morphodrake, Royal Blue, Coastal Waverunner, Moonstone

Thursday the 15th: Purple Dragons!

Ex. Nhio, Brute, Purple Dorsal, Purple Ridgewing, Purple Neb, Horse, Soulstone, Witchlight

Friday the 16th: Black and White Dragons!

Ex. White, Black, Monarch, Albino, Grave, Turpentine, Marrow, Desipis, Falconiform, Ember, Frostbite

Saturday the 17th: Catch-up/Other Day!

Breed colors for any day you missed or for any day you had too many dragons and didn't finish breeding. Other examples are: Stone, Trihorn, Cassare, Whiptail, Seragamma

Color interpretation is up to you! If you believe a dragon fits in with a certain day, please feel free to breed it that day! Split up your differently colored pairs however you prefer! If you need a break and only want to breed on one day of the week, do that! If you want to breed a little bit every single day, do that! This is a lot of breeding, so it's totally up to you how much you do and how many days you participate. Remember that the focus is on nice lineages: 2nd gens, stairs, spirals, even gens, checkers, rainbows, arrows, etc.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Count me in for most days.

Looking forward to the 12th please someone else breed that day to break up my pillow flood that I'll be chucking at the AP. laugh.gif

A few of my favourite lines that I'll be trying for the event...

4g Balloon x Pillow checker

4th Pillow x Thunder checker

4th Pillow x Golden Wyvern checker

Edited by stikystuff

I should be able to breed some nice stuff every day. smile.gif

Oooh! Great idea! biggrin.gif

I may have to breed my Reds and Pinks on Catch-Up day, but other than that I think I have a few nice things for every day. Thanks to the new group feature it'll go even faster than usual! smile.gif

Can you send me a reminder? :3 <3

Also, Sock, can I make a totally selfish request for a BSA mass breed sometime soon? With platinum trophies out the ol' red army isn't cutting it like it used to, so a wall of incuhatchable reds and pinks with pretty lineages would be a godsend x'D of course I can just set up a separate event if you want! <3

Great idea, I'm in! Can breed all colours except green.

ETA: Oh wait, what about Mints? Not mentioned, but also green. smile.gif

ETA2: Updated my offer. Thanks, Socks!

Edited by walkinslow

Great idea! I hope I don't forget about this. wink.gif I'd definiteley love to take part in this... biggrin.gif

... and snag some nice Reds and Pinks. wub.gif ...and everything else cool.gif

Please send me a reminder for the start of color breeding week.

Added you to the list!

Can you send me a reminder? :3 <3

You're already on the yearly list. =o

Great idea! I hope I don't forget about this. wink.gif I'd definiteley love to take part in this... biggrin.gif

Would you like to be signed up for a reminder? You can get a reminder just for this month or sign up for reminders for all the events left this year. ^^