TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Anyone know the rarities of these guys yet? I managed to snag 4 of the blues and 3 of the oranges.

Rarity is user based, so we won't know for about a week.

I'm thinking that more than one person will get confused by the description of the new eggs. I know I will: not just the "reflective" part, what about "beautiful glow" vs "beautiful blue"?

How long will the cave be full of them?

The mass drop started at midnight so probably won't be more than a few hours before other eggs start mixing in, but it's a permanent release.

Haha, realized my hatchling had grown up (and been resorted, which is why I didn't notice), so went and grabbed two more orange ones. Have another hour and then I can go grab a blue, finally. Will have to wait another day until I can grab more than one blue, though.

whew, everything is back to normal! i'm just waiting for my cb thunder to hatch so i can grab one more blue egg. these new eggs are gorgeous!

I hope these are still moderately plentiful tomorrow night. I've only got three (two orange, one blue) and no room for more until something hatches. I'm reluctant to drop anything, but nothing hatches before tomorrow night and I really want more of these new ones. Many more.

I managed to get three blues from Alpine just now but have to wait until my other eggs hatch to get an orange. D: Am considering dumping one of the blues to get an orange because IDK how easy it'll be to get an orange later. ._. TJ has mature hatchlings already?! HOW MUCH DID I MISS?! I realized there were new releases dropping just now. DERP FAIL. OTL

That release post looks pretty similar to a previous dragon release announcement...

user posted image

A blue egg and an orange one. Hmm... coincidence? ninja.gif

This is the first time a dragon's been released that I actually recognize, and I'm super excited! <3

I was wondering when I'd see posts about that! I have yet to notice any at all, but then again I don't spend a lot of time checking out arts (though I wish there were 12 more hours in the day to do me!)

Edit; also, when was the other blue/orange announcement?

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

I was wondering when I'd see posts about that! I have yet to notice any at all, but then again I don't spend a lot of time checking out arts (though I wish there were 12 more hours in the day to do me!)

Edit; also, when was the other blue/orange announcement?

That's the announcement from the Sunstone and Moonstone release which was back in July 2011.

That release post looks pretty similar to a previous dragon release announcement...

A blue egg and an orange one. Hmm... coincidence? ninja.gif

I said the same thing, lol.

So I support whatever conspiracy theory this is. =p

Didn't even think there'd be a release this month rolleyes.gif Got 4 blues and only 1 orange, and now the mass drop has stopped getting 2 more orange ones will be very difficult, I think ^^; i guess this is what happens when you show up at a release last minute x'D Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! :3

Maybe TJ is a closet Denver Broncos fan. Jus' sayin... unsure.gif

Also, I'm mildly disgusted with the idea that these were released on a weekend I'd be gone and couldn't get online to grab any, and that when I finally can, I get one blue egg and now can't see squat in the biomes.

Edited by blackdragon71

Well, that was an abrupt end to the release. I was hoping for one more desert one, but I guess I'm out of luck since it's bedtime.

Well, that was an abrupt end to the release. I was hoping for one more desert one, but I guess I'm out of luck since it's bedtime.

Yeah my daughter just got on to see if she could get some and ended up with a turpentine cause she just clicked in Desert without paying attention laugh.gif

I'm quite confused about the abrupt part, the flood lasted 24 hours, quite more than others. Actually quite more than I personally would want it to last. Those eggs are permanent, there will be a lot of opportunities to get more.

Maybe it's about Pokemon Sun and moon ohmy.giflaugh.gif

For those that aren't aware, the (semi-language) orange and blue conspiracy is just a color 'conspiracy' that once you realize orange/blue is the most commonly used set of complimentary colors in media, you'll see it everywhere/be unable to unsee it.

So by "whatever conspiracy this is" I just meant, "however DC is involved in this conspiracy". =p

Crap, I'm late! sad.gif

Late to the flood, maybe, but permanent release means these will always be available. =)

~

The good thing about Sunday releases is that school will keep me busy from pondering on the adults too long, lol.

Huh, they do seem to have slowed down quite a bit, from what I can tell. Glad I got mine earlier.

My guess is it might be a reference to the two main colors from Portal, orange and blue. Though, from the older release, the "orange and blue conspiracy" makes more sense to me. ohmy.gif

Thanks spriters and TJ! I love hatchlings' vibrant colors.

I won't have that luxury, Sockpuppet. I have work tomorrow but it's going to be boring as heck and I'm sure I'll end up sneaking on DC for a bit to poke at TJ's hatchlings, even though I know they can't grow up yet.