TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Gonna bring back this topic. Who here thinks that the blue ones will be rarer than the orange ones? I saw the previous hourly drop. 100 people in the desert, and the drop lasted more than 5 minutes with people constantly taking the eggs! The other biomes, the drop did not last two minutes (I think.), and there were like, 10-20 people in those biomes? What does this mean? There are less blues being dropped, while there are more oranges. What do you all think?

Actually I think it is the opposite. You have to remember that the blues are spread out over six biomes, while the oranges are concentrated in one. Meaning that there will be less blues in a single biome. The fact that the blues last as long as they do makes me think that they are very common.

I have 2 Desert eggs and 2 Blue eggs

Once this stupid Pyro egg hatches I'm gonna try to get another Desert egg cause I'm scared they will be rarer...

And these orange ones look sooooo familair but I can't remember where I've seen them, and it's driving me nuts >w<

Edited by Clya

After an hour of hunting, I managed to snag 3 of each biggrin.gif Can't wait to see how they look when grown!

I have 2 Desert eggs and 2 Blue eggs

Once this stupid Pyro egg hatches I'm gonna try to get another Desert egg cause I'm scared they will be rarer...

And these orange ones look sooooo familair but I can't remember where I've seen them, and it's driving me nuts >w<

I understand they came from the completed list in suggestions, so if you spend time browsing there you may have seen them. Personally, I avoid that forum to avoid disappointment when things I love never make it to the cave. laugh.gif

The Blue ones sort between Royal Crimsons, and Seasonals. The Orange ones sort between Anagallis and Balloon.

Interesting....Anyone care to speculate?

Edited by Riverwillows

Thanks for the new dragons TJ. I managed to get two of the blue eggs. However I'll be lucky if I get one of the desert eggs. There were a lot of people there. blink.gif

Finally managed to catch 3 eggs of each. smile.gif *happy*

Now I am locked and have to wait for my egg to hatch.

I'm seeing a lot of the new eggs up on fan sites already... *shudders*

Seeing as how we don't know how rare these are going to be, I wouldn't want to take the chance of my eggs dying... O.O

I'm very happy that I managed to catch 5 desert ones. They're influenced and incubated, ready to hatch in about two days. ^^ Very much looking forward to the hatchies on my scroll then.

I hope I'll be able to grab some more, once the current batch has hatched. Would love to drop a few into the AP, or gift on the gifting threads... smile.gif

I've got an orange one I'm gonna gift/AP, as soon as it comes off cooldown. I may grab more and do the same, just because. tongue.gif

I've already lobbed 3 blues into the AP.

Edited by Riverwillows

If any of the two eggs are going to be "rare" I would suggest it could be the Blue as it drops in all biomes. Traditionally, rares drop in All Biomes (Gold, Silvers etc)

Is it normal for there to be no eggs found at all during a new release?

I've never been active during one until recent years.

There's literally nothing in all 6 biomes. Glitch on my side, or is it just that dead and only new eggs are releasing & being picked up?

Normal.

Try to grab eggs on xx:05 and every five minutes. Be aware of the lag at xx:00! <-although there are more eggs in the biomes ath xx:00.

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yes, it's a new release and no other eggs are being dropped, so the 5 min. drops go fast.

Is it normal for there to be no eggs found at all during a new release?

I've never been active during one until recent years.

There's literally nothing in all 6 biomes. Glitch on my side, or is it just that dead and only new eggs are releasing & being picked up?

No, they're just going really fast.

Be there for the 0:05 or the 0:00 drops and you will see them. But you'll have to do some fast clicking to grab some. Things will be slowing down once everyone's egg-locked and then the eggs will be around longer.

The drop's usually 12-24 hours, after that they'll start to mix with the 'normal' ones. smile.gif

They should start mixing with current eggs at midnight Cave time tonight, 24 hours after the drop. Which is good cause I wanna get some new CB Spring Seasonals that are now available as of today!!

Happy Spring Equinox, everyone!!

No, they're just going really fast.

Be there for the 0:05 or the 0:00 drops and you will see them. But you'll have to do some fast clicking to grab some. Things will be slowing down once everyone's egg-locked and then the eggs will be around longer.

The drop's usually 12-24 hours, after that they'll start to mix with the 'normal' ones. smile.gif

I got it! Thank you (and everybody else who replied)

I'll try to catch them at the appropriate times instead of refreshing like a crazy person for 5 minutes straight haha. Good to know the drop times ^.^

unbelievable

Cant get a single one... :/

I like the hatchies though, they look cute

It took me 10 hours straight of non-stop searching to get my Orange egg mellow.gif

Thankfully it seems that most people are egg-locked now so catching is a bit easier.

They should start mixing with current eggs at midnight Cave time tonight, 24 hours after the drop. Which is good cause I wanna get some new CB Spring Seasonals that are now available as of today!!

Happy Spring Equinox, everyone!!

That was what I wanted to do when I logged on this morning! Looks like we had the same ideas! I bred a spring seasonal to appease myself.

Also, the orange one doesn't seem too hard to catch. I caught 3 in two drops.

Edited by MadameZ

Keep an eye on your eggs, friends. Two of my older eggs just got sick -- likely from increased activity in the fansites with the new release.

Remember your new eggs really shouldn't go in fansites yet as they are likely to get sick and you don't want to lose any. New releases often increase the number of views dramatically.

If any of the two eggs are going to be "rare" I would suggest it could be the Blue as it drops in all biomes. Traditionally, rares drop in All Biomes (Gold, Silvers etc)

Sure, the Golds and Silvers drop everywhere, but so do these dragons drop in all Biomes:

Blacks

Duotone

Gray

Imperial Fleshcrowne

Lumina

Magi

Pink

Purple...and that's just the list on the old 'Where's That Egg?' thread that is not complete anymore. Just sayin'.