scroll | Read profile for wishlist/IOU details. | Cave Time | English is not my native language.
"Nailed it. No one will even notice." - TJ09 2k18
I'm a... man of few words. Please don't be surprised if my posts/PMs seem short. Feel free to PM me if you need to contact me for any reason. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I never harm gifts! I'm also active on UDC Discord, feel free to ping me there (nickname is Konz).
I enjoy creating 2D and 3D art: painting and modeling/sculpting. I also program games with C#.
This is currently being updated periodically. Expect to see some changes in the next few days or weeks.
---------- Hoarding Wishlists ----------
(in no particular order - CB preferred, but I'm cool with any lineages if it's a low-time egg or hatchie. Subject to change.)
- Fire Gem
- Spirit Ward
- BSAs: Aeon, Pink, Red
- Winter Magi
Other (very low priority):
- 3G ≥ Gold Shimmer
- 3G ≥ Silver Shimmer
- CB F Silver, CB M/F Gold
- Any CB standard dragons with naughty codes
No Want (will gladly take hatchies for freezing, though):
- Basically any Drakes (except Glaucus), Two-Headeds, and Pygmies
---------- IOUs (as of 4/6/18) ----------
By offering or accepting an IOU, you UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT the following conditions below. Those are set to help prevent, or at least reduce, potential misunderstandings/things going sour in the future for both sides. Thank you for understanding.
- No long term IOUs (6+ months). Holidays are an exception on rare cases.
- Communication is important, especially when either side is/will be unable to take the offered IOU for some time.
Offering an IOU to me:
- You must have 500+ dragons, be active on DCF/UDCD, good rep, etc). I'm fairly flexible on this.
- Once the hatchies on my scroll hit under 4d 12h, with no communication beforehand, they will be marked as fulfilled, and I will be free to decide what to do with them.