TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

The S2 hatchies are super sweet looking. I love the pose of the Orange/Desert breed. Excited to see these babies mature.

So, another "aand they're gone" release, yay. *sighs*

(Yes, I know they're permanent. That doesn't help if they are rare.)

I still wish we could get at least 48 hours of exclusive dropping for all new releases. Those who want more challenge and have time can go hunt on day 3, while those of us with lives can at east get one scroll full... :/

A lot of people seem to fondly remember the orange ones, which means they were memorable. That makes me excited. Grow up faster, TJ's dragons!

I just saw a Blue egg in the Coast biome so they are still dropping. You just gotta be quick! unsure.gif

I want another orange so I have two breeding pairs. I've been holding a vigil in the desert for two and a half hours, and seen two. Not a chance of catching.

I just saw an Orange in the Desert but it went in a flash. Luckily I have my full of new eggs (for now) but might try grabbing another in several hours time.

Looks like those of us who got here early were the lucky ones with this release.... sad.gif

The biggest problem at the moment, we don't know what rarity they will be. They could even out to be as common as Albinos or they could turn out to be like the Almandines.... unsure.gif

Because of the longer length of the initial drop, I think they'll be common. Of course player interest can make them uncommon, but .....

I hate having to pick which species I'm going to collect more of (because of the 7 egg slots). Really wish we'd get that eighth egg slot so things would be nice and even. tongue.gif

I ended up getting 4 of the orange. No reason why, since I don't know what they look like. I just had to pick one. xd.png

Edited by Eos

Hello everyone well back to hunting for a little while i hope i can catch two of each at lest today. Wishing everyone luck who are still hunting them. biggrin.gif

I guess I was really lucky in being able to snag my 7 yesterday morning. Here's hoping they won't pull a Copper/Pyralspite on us. The eggs are great-looking as are the hatchies, I just wish the wait wasn't so long for them to mature.

And yes, good hunting to all still on the search.

ETA:spazzfinger correction

Edited by Ayelldee

I hate having to pick which species I'm going to collect more of (because of the 7 egg slots). Really wish we'd get that eighth egg slot so things would be nice and even. tongue.gif

I agree! It's always so difficult to decide which to get more of, especially since I don't know which will be harder to get later on....

I missed the drop, so now I'm still hunting for them. unsure.gif

Hope I can get some, especially the orange ones.

Edited by Meg_752

They DO seem to have stopped dropping. Spent quite a while Biome-surfing and saw nary a whisker of either new egg.

They DO seem to have stopped dropping. Spent quite a while Biome-surfing and saw nary a whisker of either new egg.

Yep they seem to have so i am done looking. sad.gif

The orange ones sort between the Anagallis and Balloons, and the blue sort between Royal Blues and Springs. I can't wait for the adults!

(Also, the eggs are still dropping, I saw some a blue in the forest on the 12:25 drop)

I ended up getting 4 of the orange. No reason why, since I don't know what they look like. I just had to pick one. xd.png

Same here! Hate that decision, especially since one cannot know which one might possibly be uncommon later on. xd.png

Also ended up with four orange and three blue ones. Mostly because orange is my fav colour. biggrin.gif

Darn!!! Was traveling all day yesterday... missed the new egg drop!!! sad.gif Haven't seen any of either egg in the CAVE today sad.gif Did some BIG, BAD Dragon come along in the middle of the night and eat up all the rest of the "Clutches"? wink.gif :s

yells i totally know the golden ones im so happy they got released time to hoard

edit assuming i can even get one geez dont tell me he released two uncommons/rares

Edited by Whitefire

I thouughhht I recognized those orange guys. Love em. Congrats Nirami c:

I checked by a few drops yesterday and this morning but couldn't find any new eggs. That surprised me because I thought the flood would still be going strong only a few hours after the announcement. So I think I might have to bring a tent because I'm in this for the long haul by the looks of things.

Edited by Ashywolf

Ah yeah, I also recognize the orange ones. Maybe the blue, too? That one I'm not 100% sure on, so maybe I'll be surprised yet. Nice release though, nothing too stressful.

Every stage of these dragons has been beautiful so far- I can't wait to see what they look like as adults. Thank you, TJ and artists!