TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Still no luck getting any of the blue ones, but I did get my orange pair <3

I love the deep color of the blues, like deep deep water.

I love the orange/gold ones because, to me, they look like they are spinning.

Thank you to the spriters.

Just got an orange one finally.

Going to call the orange ones Saturns because they look like they have rings.

And that drop there, I managed to egglock myself. I'm happy now. Looking forward to the adults <3

Oh, I just now saw this. Hope i'm not too late.

Thank you TJ, and spriters!

I feel like I've outgrown this forum, honestly. I just prefer spending time in other communities I guess. Sorry :<

Found a really nice community a few months ago -- been spending most my time there ever since. This community is all nice and sweet but yeah, too sweet for me I suppose. It's just not for me anymore, sorry guys and gals and other pals. </3

But yeah anyway, thanks o/ I'm happy to have contributed to the site with my art.

(By the way I'm still on this forum every now and then, just mostly lurking as I have nothing to post really ;P)

Aww, that's okay; you def don't need to apologize. <3

Thanks for stopping by and congrats on the release! I am glad to hear that you are doing well and found a good community to hang out with. o3o

~

'Bout another hour before I can go hunting again. whee

Argh only one orange and no blues. -.- I'm rusty at this new release grabbing stuff.

um... the whole site crashed? i was trying to grab an egg and now nothing works. oops?

O.O

NNNOOOO

COME BACK

I only have one new release egg still ;.;

O.O

NNNOOOO

COME BACK

I only have one new release egg still ;.;

i'm not even sure how many i grabbed lol if i got any at all D:

RIP DC.

At least dragon images are still loading. Might as well go give some views while we're down.

glad i'm not the only one suffering a crash. :s DC still works on my mobile phone though... and i managed to grab two of each and influence them so i'm happy. tongue.gif

Edited by forgetfulgoldfish

Oops! I forgot there'd be a release sometime soon; I'm a day late xP oh well! These eggs look beautiful!

Seems like it's not just me experiencing issues accessing the site. At least I nabbed three of each! Can't wait to see what these gorgeous dragons grow up to be. ^^ Excellent work everyone! ♥

*phew* Spent several hours (start of the release to ~2am) last night and ended up with three blue stones, gave up hunting for the mysterious oranges since they were going insanely fast, and just came back a half-hour ago and easily snagged three oranges and a 4th blue. ^-^ Thank you spriters and TJ!

I managed to snag a blue egg on my phone...phew. At least I have one of those.

Is the site still crashed? The lagmonster rearing its ugly head again, perhaps?

Anyone know the rarities of these guys yet? I managed to snag 4 of the blues and 3 of the oranges.

Edited by onxyia