TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

One one hand, I'm glad the exclusive drops for the new eggs is lasting a long time.....on the other hand, I need to hunt for Nebulas. Sigh.

Man, I only managed one orange at the hour drop. That was intense! And I misclicked a blue. Dangit, I don't really want five blues.

Thank you for the new dragons! I managed to get two blue dragons,but I am having a hard time getting the ones in desert. Better luck tonight maybe? Gotta dip..

I started about 2 or so hours ago and am now egg-locked with 4 Orange and three Blues, all gendered...Three males and four females...

Thank you, again, all... biggrin.gif

I'm very eager to see what these will grow into, they look very promising! smile.gif

Just a little bit unhappy that they were released today, as I have a tradition of picking up cb seasonals on the very first day of every switch... but that's just my minor peeve.

Wa-hoo! New dragons. I have a pair of each and am quite content. smile.gif Spring dragons! Or equinox dragons if you prefer.

Best day ever!!

Went to a gaming expo and there is a new egg release!

YAY!

I finally grabbed another orange, so now I have two oranges and five blues. I'll be trading one of my blues after it comes off cooldown, I think.

Grabbed an orange, then locked myself with 6 fogs from the AP, LOL typical.

Also I'm immensely curious as to what sorts of speculations people will make before TJ's hatchies grow up into adults. o:

//edit: woops wording

Edited by NiramiTheRaven196

Last night I had a dream about a new release... and woke up to this. Can't wait to see the adult sprites!

Saw a strange new egg while hunting. Click! Wow! Pretty blue.

And I only have that one space open! Oh well. I can't dump anything that I have, so I will just have to hope I can still get some in a day or two. Please, please don't be like the Coppers, Almandines, and Spessartines!

Glad to see a new release, even if I wasn't prepared! Thanks TJ!

Do the eggs ever 'run out'? I was out hunting, and there were NO eggs to be found ANYWHERE ): I hadn't realized it was a release date, to keep my one spot open... Drat x:

A limited number of eggs drop evern 5 minutes, and yeah they do "run out" or get taken quite fast in this release smile.gif

Well....poomp /: That's a might inconvenient. I hate abandoning eggs, but I have only one spot open...again...for one =_= sigh... ]:

Thanks for the answer; I'd been worried that my computer was broken (again, ish...blegh) or something ^^;;;;

New eggs, cool smile.gif

Been able to get some blue ones, now hoping to be able to get some orange ones too...

Snake kissies for everyone!

Seriously snake kissies??! biggrin.gif What species of snake? ^^

<3

So excited for the new release, got three of each, influenced a pair, whichever the other two extras gender so be it. xd.png

Logged on today for the first time after a bit of a break and am greeted by a new release. Awesome! ^^

I managed to snag two blues and three oranges after a bit of wild flailing. Can't wait to see what they grow into.

Big thanks to the spriters and happy hunting to everyone still trying to get some.

Got three blue, four orange, and am eagerly awaiting sight of the adults! I'm particularly excited about the desert gold ones, since they seem like they might be a good thematic match for Oasis. Maybe a nice color match, too.

all my bohimes are empty for a while now is that normal ??

how long will we get the new eggs ?

Edited by Ayesha999

Finally managed to get a full set. Four blues and three oranges. May try to trade a blue later, particularly as these have been frustrating to catch.