TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I NEVER put any eggs in hatcheries until they reach 4 days ER status. Works for me.

Keep an eye on your eggs, friends. Two of my older eggs just got sick -- likely from increased activity in the fansites with the new release.

Remember your new eggs really shouldn't go in fansites yet as they are likely to get sick and you don't want to lose any. New releases often increase the number of views dramatically.

My eggs only get sick when put into hatcheries when I incubate them first. I immediately put my eggs into hatcheries after I get them. Works for me, rarely have sick dragons.

Edited by MadameZ

The Blue ones sort between Royal Crimsons, and Seasonals. The Orange ones sort between Anagallis and Balloon.

Interesting....Anyone care to speculate?

I missed these in the completed forums but considering the gold ones seem to have a stellar/galaxy theme to them, perhaps Andromeda? The Andromeda galaxy is often shown as being golden in color.

No idea about the little blue baby lol Doesn't look leviathan so I'm hesitant to relate it to any kind of "sea serpent" type name.

"This egg looks like a beautiful blue stone."

Sapphire?

Edited by Ceresia

I got 3 gold and 1 blue so far. I gave up a cb nebula so watch for that in a couple of days tongue.gif

Thank you TJ for the new release happy.gif

I usually use hatcheries at 5 and 15 hours, more or less, but during this releases and events they do get too many views, so I'll wait a little more

Edited by SkinDrake

Ok I kinda exptected that this would be the weekend for a new release if we were to get one at all this month, so I checked the cave three times on Saturday... And today, Sunday, I completely forgot about it of course. xd.png So when I finally remembered to go to the cave late this afternoon I was like blink.gif *headdesk*

It took a while but luckily I managed to catch several of both eggs. LOVE the orange one as it's my fav colour! YAY! biggrin.gif

Woo! Glad I got online randomly when I did! I grabbed 3 of each! Super excited to see what new dragons these guys will be! I'm certain they will be ultra gorgeous! =)

SO EXCITED ABOUT THE [REDACTED] FINALLY BEING RELEASED AAAAAAAA.

Nirami deserves this ;w;

I had no problem getting the blue ones, but was lucky to even grab ONE of the orange. Thankfully a good friend had no problem getting those, so sent me a Magi with a couple. smile.gif If people are still having trouble catching blues, I can drop a couple in the departure thread and nab myself a couple more.

Curious to see that a lot of people think one of these will be rare or at least uncommon. The eggs do look pretty special. Wonder what they'll end up being.

Also I'm even more annoyed I missed the pyrope release now I could have got them so easy. xd.png

Keep an eye on your eggs, friends. Two of my older eggs just got sick -- likely from increased activity in the fansites with the new release.

Remember your new eggs really shouldn't go in fansites yet as they are likely to get sick and you don't want to lose any. New releases often increase the number of views dramatically.

Yeah, this is why I prefer to wait until my eggs are ER before putting them in hatcheries during New releases. Less likely to get sick that way.

Curious to see that a lot of people think one of these will be rare or at least uncommon. The eggs do look pretty special. Wonder what they'll end up being.

Also I'm even more annoyed I missed the pyrope release now I could have got them so easy. xd.png

The pyrope thing (well, and the copper) made me fear missing releases.

I NEVER put any eggs in hatcheries until they reach 4 days ER status. Works for me.

This puts stress on ERs, though, and probably isn't a good motivator to regularly giving views back to those fansites you're using. D:

Nirami deserves this ;w;

I agree, but I wish she was more active on the forum. Maybe with this release, she will be? =(

~

A couple more hours and I will finally be able to go hunting again. Haven't caught any blues yet and only caught one orange. Not sure if I should start with the blue or orange. Blue will be easier to catch but I don't want to accidentally overload and miss a chance to grab more oranges.

What is up with this release? I still haven't managed to get a single egg and I've been at it off and on since 2 am. I don't know if my connection is just not good enough or if there are just that many more people than usual.

What is up with this release? I still haven't managed to get a single egg and I've been at it off and on since 2 am. I don't know if my connection is just not good enough or if there are just that many more people than usual.

It might be your connection. I found out about this new release an hour ago and I just caught my seventh egg. I hope you will catch a few soon, good luck!

Edited by beefcake

I missed these in the completed forums but considering the gold ones seem to have a stellar/galaxy theme to them, perhaps Andromeda? The Andromeda galaxy is often shown as being golden in color.

No idea about the little blue baby lol Doesn't look leviathan so I'm hesitant to relate it to any kind of "sea serpent" type name.

"This egg looks like a beautiful blue stone."

Sapphire?

They fit so... maybe? I really like those names, pretty good as a guess. thumbs_up.png

Just hunting for codes now that the blues are easier to catch and... did Alpine just get no eggs on the xx:20 drop? |D

Hopefully I'll be able to catch some. Every time I check the biomes are all empty.

Just came home from an all-day-shopping trip to see there was a release! Time to get cracking! Um, I mean catching! xd.png

I'm gonna call the blues Sapphires and the Oranges Andromedas until the official names are given. smile.gif

Now if could just catch an Andromeda that would be nice. tongue.gif

I feel like I'm seeing more blue eggs in the desert now than I did this morning. Just me?

(It could also just be that I'm experiencing less lag now and can actually refresh successfully during 5 min drops...)

Nirami deserves this ;w;

I agree, but I wish she was more active on the forum. Maybe with this release, she will be? =(

I feel like I've outgrown this forum, honestly. I just prefer spending time in other communities I guess. Sorry :<

Found a really nice community a few months ago -- been spending most my time there ever since. This community is all nice and sweet but yeah, too sweet for me I suppose. It's just not for me anymore, sorry guys and gals and other pals. </3

But yeah anyway, thanks o/ I'm happy to have contributed to the site with my art.

(By the way I'm still on this forum every now and then, just mostly lurking as I have nothing to post really ;P)

The blue is SO PRETTY. I'm hoping the sprite does it justice.

...I may have found my first single-headed hoard victim...