TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Unless Nirami objects I'm happy to talk about the original concept once TJ's mature. I probably still have the old sprites saved somewhere since I worked on them (though I can't remember what I exactly accomplished, probably not much given my spriting needed work back then!). No promises.

No objections on my side -- I myself will most likely dump some of the contents of my folder dedicated to these dragons here, as well as provide answers to any questions. Only after TJ's hatchlings grow up, though. c;

No objections on my side -- I myself will most likely dump some of the contents of my folder dedicated to these dragons here, as well as provide answers to any questions. Only after TJ's hatchlings grow up, though. c;

Oooh I can't wait!! I love getting the extra little juicy details

(your birthday listed in your profile is the same as my best friends, so odd!)

Would love to know more about them like everyone else can not wait. I want to thank TJ and those who have made these eggs they look Awesome! biggrin.gif

Edited by Laryal

Missed it, dunno what the egg description is coz Teej never thinks to add that as text to the front page. Anyone tell me what I'm looking for?

I have not seen any of the new eggs at all today. I just want two of each but i guess i am going to have to wait some more all i keep seeing is the same type of eggs in the areas oh well.

I spent 10 minutes in the Desert, got there just before 9PM Eastern, left right after 9:10. A "reflective dusk" showed up at 9, another one between 9:05 and 9:10.

I've no way to know if they are rare but... they do not seem to be as rare as Almandines, Coppers etc.

Edited by NotBambi

Missed it, dunno what the egg description is coz Teej never thinks to add that as text to the front page. Anyone tell me what I'm looking for?

It's on the wiki, in currently being released.

"This egg looks like a beautiful blue stone."

"This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust."

I spent 10 minutes in the Desert, got there just before 9PM Eastern, left right after 9:10. A "reflective dusk" showed up at 9, another one between 9:05 and 9:10.

Congrates o catching them wish they showed like this for me lol. laugh.gif

Congrates o catching them wish they showed like this for me lol. laugh.gif

I did not catch them, just saw them smile.gif

I did not catch them, just saw them smile.gif

Oh ok wish you could have cought them though.

I love new releases, but I always get anxious when TJ's hatchlings grow up! >.< I wanna see the adults. DX (I'm very impatient...)

Can't wait to see that the adults look like! ~ ♥

And I'm all for the longer floods. Sunday is a bad day for new releases for me, and if this one was shorter (like a 12-hour), I probably would've missed it altogether. D:

Here's to hoping that of the three I caught of each, there will be enough opposite genders to pair them. I am having a dreadful time with having so many dragons be the wrong genders...

I know everyone and their mom panics and thinks every new release will be rare, but I do have an uneasy feeling about these ones. Like several others, I saw the orange ones on the completed list ages ago and know they're gorgeous, so them being rares or even just more highly in demand because people know how beautiful they are seems highly possible. The blues, too, have the marks of being pretty enough to be either rare or user-created rare. Add in that they stopped dropping so abruptly (I've been poking in on the hourly drops several times today, and have seen only one new release egg >___<), and, well...

I mean, new rares aren't the end of the world, but I do feel bad for anyone who couldn't stock up right away. I like DC because it's pretty laid back for the most part, so fighting a hundred other people trying to grab elusive rares is far from my favorite thing to do. Watching others suffer similarly also isn't fun. ;w;

Anywayyy as mentioned above, and on the good side--these are both looking to be gorgeous! I KNOW I've seen the orange ones before, but I only remember dimly that "they looked awesome," so I'm still eager to see the adults grow up and remind me of what I know was super beautiful. I hope the blues are just as lovely, because I dig the colors. Fingers crossed all expectations are met and that everyone can get their paws on a bunch! biggrin.gif

i certainly hope so as ive only seen one in the desert and none of the second in any biome

it had to be the one day off i spent productively offline didnt it? alas it seems ill be hardpressed to catch some of these new shinies this time around

It isn't time to start freaking about about these being rare yet. I haven't seen a single regular release since the 7th birthday release where people didn't freak out on the release thread "oh no these are gonna be raaaaare sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif " and post that the new release is impossible to catch, due to everyone fearing a second coming of the Coppers. Of the 28 cave-available breeds released since then, only 2 have been rares (Pyralspites and Xenowyrms).

Could this release have new rares? Yes. Is it likely to? No.

Amen.

I am happy at this point to see the eggs. Got a blue one. Pretty beetle-y color <3

I feel like I've seen the orange ones before. They honestly look like something Infinis has worked on. Or maybe I confusing it with something else.

Well, I guess we'll find out when they grow up.

*This* is why I miss scheduled releases. dry.gif Completely missed this one, and now of course the eggs are nowhere to be found.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some soon :c was sick the day they were released ^^'

Wow, short release, I had one day with out access due to our moving and it is over. wink.gif May be I will be able to get some snd gen dragons.

Ok am wanting two of each that i have eggs for trade five eggs for four of the new ones lol. I wanted so baddly to get two of each that i done this lol. I do hope that everyone who wants these eggs gets at lest one or more of each of them. biggrin.gif

Oh jeez. These are reluctant to hatch....

Edit: And all hatched.

Edited by Jazeki

Busy for a single weekend, after spending 3 months watching for drops, and completely miss the drop. Lovely. This is why we need scheduled releases, or at least advance notice.

I know everyone and their mom panics and thinks every new release will be rare, but I do have an uneasy feeling about these ones. Like several others, I saw the orange ones on the completed list ages ago and know they're gorgeous, so them being rares or even just more highly in demand because people know how beautiful they are seems highly possible. The blues, too, have the marks of being pretty enough to be either rare or user-created rare. Add in that they stopped dropping so abruptly (I've been poking in on the hourly drops several times today, and have seen only one new release egg >___<), and, well...

I mean, new rares aren't the end of the world, but I do feel bad for anyone who couldn't stock up right away. I like DC because it's pretty laid back for the most part, so fighting a hundred other people trying to grab elusive rares is far from my favorite thing to do. Watching others suffer similarly also isn't fun. ;w;

Anywayyy as mentioned above, and on the good side--these are both looking to be gorgeous! I KNOW I've seen the orange ones before, but I only remember dimly that "they looked awesome," so I'm still eager to see the adults grow up and remind me of what I know was super beautiful. I hope the blues are just as lovely, because I dig the colors. Fingers crossed all expectations are met and that everyone can get their paws on a bunch! biggrin.gif

The reason I'm worried is that I've been at the 'just after the flood' point of many releases, and these are worse than spessartines were for me.

Also because I get the feeling that I'm going to really like these orange ones, though I didn't see them on the completed list.